Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 10 of 11 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 >
Topic Options
#175310 - 08/21/14 10:09 AM (NA) Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: new2day]
new2day Offline
enthusiast

Last summer I visited a clothing optional spa. It was a really interesting afternoon, most people, male and female were naked and mixed freely. I spent several hours sunbathing, walking about the outdoor spa and using the steam/sauna and hot springs naked, with mostly naked women. I saw only 2 guys who what I would consider well hung, but they got no more interest from women there. Totally recommend the experience if you have the chance, I went from hanging freely in the sauna to shriveled when using the cold plunge pools!

#175317 - 08/25/14 09:11 AM (NA) Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: new2day]
DAI Offline
old hand

Loc: WALES U.K
In the years I've been a nudist, its the men who have a thing over the size of there penis, while the women usually say they haven't got a nice figure, or are to fat. But who cares as long as your comfortable about your self. I haven't been to a nudist resort for some months, but I'm fortunate in living in a house that has a private garden, and not overlooked, so I can be naked when I like.

#175318 - 08/25/14 09:16 AM (NA) Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: new2day]
JimInPhila Online   content

veteran

Loc: Phila. PA
Dai, It must be nice. I'm jealous.

#175319 - 08/25/14 12:46 PM (NA) Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: new2day]
lilmissnaughty Offline
veteran

Loc: scotland
Sadly Scottish weather isent that conductive to nekked sunbathing most of the time frown
& I have a uber-creepy neighbor that like to pop his head over the fence.... :[

#175320 - 08/25/14 02:06 PM (NA) Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: new2day]
JimInPhila Online   content

veteran

Loc: Phila. PA
I'm believing the weather thing in Scotland.
Actually surprised with Dai's style of dress. I'm thinking it can't be much warmer where he is.

#175532 - 09/03/14 05:08 PM (NA) Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: new2day]
DAI Offline
old hand

Loc: WALES U.K
No, it so happens the difference in temperature is often very significant, I have visited a friend who lives in Aberdeen, and it was summer, when it does get warm there, it was, what I would call cool, for mid summer. And the temperature can be 10 degrees lower in Scotland, than down the South, When Wales has it's fare share of rain, its like London, as it's often humid, as well as warm. But not on the scale of Hong Kong.

#175568 - 09/04/14 12:47 PM (NA) Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: new2day]
lilmissnaughty Offline
veteran

Loc: scotland
A few years back it hit 85 degrees in Aberdeen. Record High!
And everyone here was freaking out & acting like the oceans were away to boil (OK... north sea...)

Meanwhile Im think its quite pleasant... laugh
(104 degrees in Oregon is a tad warmer.. & Florida, 90 degrees + humid is much much nastyer)

#175811 - 09/12/14 02:45 AM Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: new2day]
bmdubya Offline
stranger

growing up and playing sports, nudity was never a concern of mine.
Ive got a dick---so do you--big deal

#177069 - 12/19/14 05:24 PM Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: new2day]
SOUTHofZERO Offline
journeyman

Loc: Ecuador, South America
Yes, I have no problem being seen naked by anyone, male or female. I live along the beach in Ecuador, and use the duchas whenever I want to rinse the sand outta my trunks or board shorts. I'm not a really huge guy, about 5.5 hard, and here in EC, that's a bit on the small side of normal, and I walk around nude and proud. Also, in a lot of the small clothing stores along the beach have no dressing rooms. So, you just drop ur shorts and try a new pair on, right there in front of the dude. In one store, the guy always "stares" at my crotch. It gives me a hard on every time. He always has to go and find me a "nice pair", and to do so, he has to squeeze between me and the shelves, with his leg, or butt rubbing my package...Sorry, I got a little off topic there, but no I have NO problem being seen naked or in my underwear by anyone.

#177405 - 04/05/15 06:51 AM Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: new2day]
21finish Offline
stranger

Loc: Florida
I've no problem being naked with others. Includes locker rooms, showers, nudist communities, beach. I don't strut like some peacock on parade advertising but I find it very enjoyable to be fully nude while walking around, sitting with a good book, or having a drink with someone.

I have to chuckle inwardly when I see others doing a towel dance to change to/from swim suits or exercise clothes in a shower/locker room. Everyone should just be relaxed about the whole issue.

Page 10 of 11 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.