Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#28913 - 10/12/10 05:28 AM Naked in the open air
familyman Offline
journeyman

Loc: UK
I really enjoy being naked in the open air, not from a desire to show myself off to others, but because of the feeling of freedom it brings. Unfortunately, there is only a small area in my garden where I would not be spotted by neighbours, so I was wondering if any of you have any suggestions where there might be areas in the UK where one might indulge this pastime. The other problem is that my wife would certainly not go with me. She would neither strip off where she could likely be seen or wish to see me parading naked in such a situation. I would also worry that any others in these areas might view a man alone with suspicion. I would be interested to hear your suggestions and/or views.

#28914 - 10/12/10 05:51 AM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: familyman]
Nat Offline
enthusiast

Loc: The East
I can understand the feeling, and like you my wife wouldn't understand this. I would imagine there might be a secluded area (wooded area? beach?) where you could do this. I sleep naked, so when I get up in the middle of the night, I might go out to the garden for a while.

#28929 - 10/12/10 01:02 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: ]
Thonger Offline
old hand

I'm a naturist myself and I spend some summer days on my deck which is covered below the waist. So I could be talking to a neighbor and they wouldn't know I'm naked. I'm also lucky enough to have a beach within a couple of hours from home that I can go naked at.

I have gone out in my garden with just a thong on, when I know my neighbors aren't home and it's a feeling close to naked.

Like you, I love the feeling of freedom naturism brings.

Edited by Thonger (10/12/10 01:03 PM)

#28934 - 10/12/10 01:22 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: Thonger]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
I remember the delicious feeling when me and a couple of friends went skinny dipping at the lake one night. The moon was full and the water was warm and felt so good all over the skin. Then the breeze against the skin when you got out was amazing as well.

#28936 - 10/12/10 01:27 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: Firefly]
lilmissnaughty Offline
veteran

Loc: scotland
Id love to be able to lounge naked in the back yard but the neibor has a nasty habit of poping his head over the fence to "chat" & as much as I cant stand the $%&* , giving me another reason to beat the crap out of him is probably a bad idea....

#28941 - 10/12/10 01:33 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: Firefly]
Thonger Offline
old hand

Originally Posted By: Firefly
I remember the delicious feeling when me and a couple of friends went skinny dipping at the lake one night. The moon was full and the water was warm and felt so good all over the skin. Then the breeze against the skin when you got out was amazing as well.

That sounds so sensual and romantic. I've never had that experience, but I did swim in the ocean with hundreds of other people in the water or on the beach. Different kind of sensual feeling.

Originally Posted By: LilMissNaughty
Id love to be able to lounge naked in the back yard but the neibor has a nasty habit of poping his head over the fence to "chat" & as much as I cant stand the $%&* , giving me another reason to beat the crap out of him is probably a bad idea....

Maybe you just need to plant some strategic trees or bushes? Or string some barb wire along the fence?

#28949 - 10/12/10 01:46 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: Thonger]
lilmissnaughty Offline
veteran

Originally Posted By: Thonger

Originally Posted By: LilMissNaughty

Maybe you just need to plant some strategic trees or bushes? Or string some barb wire along the fence?

we live in an old fishermans cottage wich means the walls of one house is also the neibours (TG theyre 3+ feet thick granite) and the backyard is the same width as the house (about 28-30') and only about 8' deep.. and they built there back deck so that the fence between is only about shoulder level on their side.
cant put in trees to block as Id then have NO backyard.. stupied neibours...

#28953 - 10/12/10 01:56 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: lilmissnaughty]
D_Dub Offline
stranger

Loc: Oklahoma
I live in a suburb but have a very private back yard. When the weather is warm and the kids aren't home I am nude outside. I skinny dip in my pool. The wife will only skinny dip late at night when the kids are asleep. She will not walk to the pool naked though.

#28962 - 10/12/10 02:18 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: D_Dub]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Heres the perfect theme song for this topic... seriously! I really didn't even think that I would find it.. but there it was! Love Hank Jr.

At least check out the chorus!

#28989 - 10/12/10 03:19 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: Firefly]
Graham Offline
veteran

http://www.british-naturism.org.uk/beaches/

click on your region of the country OR where you want to go and it will tell you the beaches.

technically it's not illegal to be naked on a beach, but you can get hassled if somebody complains because they don't know the law and peripheral laws might apply "disturbing the peace", etc.

I've been nude at beaches everywhere I've gone EXCEPT the UK. I love the feeling of swimming nude. First I started in Germany which is very naturist friendly. Or it was in the 80's. Then Greece and after that in California but only if the beach was deserted and often at night.

Me and my ex-wife used to swim naked at the beach at night. I doubt my fiancee would go to a public nude beach, but I don't know. We haven't tried yet. Last beach we went to was Hong Kong and it was definitely conservative style, not European Mediterranean liberal style.

Edited by Graham (10/12/10 03:20 PM)

#28995 - 10/12/10 03:28 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: Firefly]
anziano Offline
journeyman

I would think the UK may be a little cool most times to go au naturale. Is your desire only to be naked outdoors or would you mind being naked with others around? There are many websites devoted to naturist activity and if you Google "naturist" or similar things, you may find them. There are many locations in continental Europe and I'd bet some in the UK. Your wife may feel odd about this if she thinks that it's all about showing yourself off but if she could learn that it's more about just being comfortable with yourself, whe might not be upset with such a place. I'm NOT talking about "swinger" locations with spouse swapping and public sex. True naturist sites are pretty much family locations and after a little while, most people start to feel comfortable with the fact that they are nude and others are as well. With true naturists, it's not about gawking at others or being seen by others. It's just being comfortable as nature made us. It doesn't stand out as anything abnormal. If she is uncomfortable at first, maybe there are some places that would allow her to start out wearing a bathing suit but I'm not sure. Most don't want too many people walking around clothed because then it tends to make others actually feel "naked". Maybe you can plan a trip to the Caribbean.

#29070 - 10/13/10 08:28 AM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: anziano]
new2day Offline
enthusiast

It's a wonderful feeling, as long as it's warm enough, I'm often naked at home. Once you've tried swimming naked, you'll not want to wear a costume again, especially as they usually stick to you or gather sand. Walking down a beach with the sun on your back and the wind all around you is amazing. It's just one of those things you have to try in life. You may feel a little self conscious at first, but after 5 minutes, you just relax and realise that nobody is there to stare at you. I've been to nude beaches, usually while on holiday in the Mediterranean where there are many places to go and it's generally more acceptable. I don't know about places in the UK, there are clubs, but I get the feeling some are a bit dodgy and attract the wrong sorts.

#29096 - 10/13/10 06:27 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: ]
Graham Offline
veteran

Originally Posted By: Happyhousewife
I love to swim naked. It's such a different feeling when you can feel the sensation of the water on every inch of your body.

Our backyard is very private. I can swim naked when the kids are not around. But I don't walk to the pool naked. I'm not that liberated.

yes, it's an interesting sensation having the water flow over your dangly bits. It's quite breathtaking. Now I shaved, epilated or plucked my undercarriage, it would feel even nicer I imagine.

Haha.

Oo, by the way I tried epilating my penis shaft. Not good. It wasn't the pain but it actually cut it quite a lot. I guess the skin is so thin there that it was grabbing the skin. I had a lot of small cuts after tried it and the results were patchy.

So I went back to using tweezers in that area. The epilator is f*cking fantastic EXCEPT for really thin skin. I use it frequently. I reckon I already earned my money back. My fiancee is going to love it too.

#29106 - 10/13/10 09:55 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: Graham]
Josh56 Offline
stranger

Being naked in nature is well...natural, but just not something you can do in very many places...at least not in the US. There is something different--and pleasant--about swimming naked, or just walking naked along the beach. I've enjoyed it the times I've done it. But I'm not too sure about doing it in someone's backyard pool.

#29397 - 10/18/10 10:20 AM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: Josh56]
livinglarge Offline

Loc: Fla
When I was living on Cape Cod there were several nude beaches on the outer cape and on Martha's Vinyard. There was always a diverse crowd there. Young, old, even families. Nothing like being naked in the sunlight. The water was usually pretty cold which came in handy if things got a little to visually stimulating. ;-)

#29742 - 10/25/10 02:55 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: livinglarge]
curious male Offline
enthusiast

Loc: usa west coast
I enjoy the sun and wind naked as well.
Our backyard at our house was quite visible by either of our neighbors but once or twice I was able to sunbathe there. I really like that feelingof the warm sun especially on my cock and balls.
We are now in an apartment on the second floor and I was able to strip and enjoy some sun there when it was warm.
We also have quite a few forested areas and trails here (Oregon) so there are possibilities for nakedness or sex in the woods. Just trying to convince wifey.

#30830 - 12/24/10 12:42 AM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: curious male]
TRoe Offline
stranger

Loc: MO
The wife was never much into outdoor nudity until our last camping trip this past summer. We actually got there one day earlier then the rest and were the only campers in the campground.

After we had camp set up, a fire started, etc., I immediately had popped a beer open and stripped naked ... as the sun went down. Since the park was empty, she finally did the same, and really enjoyed it.

She enjoyed it so much that I set a blanket down on the picnic table and orally brought her to orgasm in less than 15 minutes.

#30836 - 12/24/10 12:15 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: TRoe]
Ratty Offline
old hand

Loc: United Kingdom
Originally Posted By: TRoe
She enjoyed it so much that I set a blanket down on the picnic table and orally brought her to orgasm in less than 15 minutes.

Result!!

#30852 - 12/26/10 12:22 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: familyman]
Ibsys2009 Offline
stranger

Loc: Lincolnshire
I have what I call my "private garden" behind my workshop. They all laugh but when I am alone in the mornings when my wife goes out to work for a couple of hours, I go and get naked in there as the sun comes up, have breakfast and enjoy the freedom. Anyway, it does the skin good to have a rest from clothes.

#30883 - 12/28/10 12:37 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: Ibsys2009]
DAI Offline
old hand

Loc: WALES U.K
There are plenty of places to visit in the UK as a naturist, just GOOGLE it ie, camp sites,beaches,even hotels,you will be surprised,.

#30890 - 12/28/10 03:16 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: DAI]
new2day Offline
enthusiast

A private garden sounds nice, nothing better than breakfast totally al fresco (though not at this time of year). So your wife isn't tempted to join you?

#31006 - 01/03/11 02:34 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: DAI]
DAI Offline
old hand

My garden is not over looked, and when its warmer i often sun bath in the garden naked,and those that visit can do the same,and i was lucky enough to have met my partner at a nudist beach.

#31010 - 01/03/11 03:39 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: DAI]
lilmissnaughty Offline
veteran

Wish I could do that, we have an icky neibor who likes to pop his head over at random moments.. Dont even wanna go there...

#31021 - 01/04/11 01:51 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: lilmissnaughty]
OlderMan Offline

That's what shotguns and water hoses are for - home defense.

#31022 - 01/04/11 02:12 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: OlderMan]
new2day Offline
enthusiast

I would make a stereotypical comment about it being too cold in Scotland for being naked outdoors... but they're tough up there, even climb Munro's naked: http://www.nakedmunrobagging.com/

#31226 - 01/23/11 06:28 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: new2day]
Ibsys2009 Offline
stranger

My wife isn't into outdoor nudity, and she wouldn't strip off on a nudist beach. We saw one of those in Ibiza last year but she wouldn't go.

#31238 - 01/24/11 06:32 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: Ibsys2009]
DAI Offline
old hand

Firstly, if you are temted to try nudity, don't go to a busy beach, and you wouldn't ever get your wife to strip off on a busy beach, thats a no no, just try a quiet place at first.but nudity is not for every one, you have to be reasonably confident in your self, a lot of people are self conscious about being nude in puplic, and being an exabitionist helps..

#31245 - 01/25/11 12:34 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: OlderMan]
biker_032 Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: OlderMan
That's what shotguns and water hoses are for - home defense.

laugh so glad we live in the country, we can see our neighbors roof and vice versa! want to get a sign for the gate post "GENESIS 2:25 RANCH"
Genesis 2:25, Ephesians 2:8

#31495 - 02/14/11 09:03 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: familyman]
zoomar Offline

You're right, nothing quite like walking around naked in the open (warm) air. I'm like Nat, I sleep in the nude and sometimes when I get up in the middle of the night I go for a stroll in the back yard. It is about 1 1/2 acres with a lot of trees. My wife also enjoys sitting in the nude out in the yard at night with me. When we had a pool in the back yard we would swim naked, I don't know if the neighbors could see us or not, but that kind of added to the fun of it.

#32398 - 06/08/11 03:18 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: DAI]
yesman Offline

Loc: Aristomenis Greece
For me its back from walking the dog and the cloths come off and they stay off for the rest of the day, its a great way to live, swim in the pool, work in the garden and around the house all done NAKED, its being rural in Greece that does it, if you want come and try it you can, but M/F couples only and no kids, dont worry about your shape, fat or thin its called being normal.

#32402 - 06/08/11 08:53 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: yesman]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

I think I would be more interesting in walking around naked if I didn't have an bosoms! lol. I just don't like my breasts out there without some support. Its hard on my back and just plain uncomfortable.

Now in the water-- its pure heaven. The water provides some support and feeling it sliding against my skin to me is very erotic.

#32415 - 06/09/11 03:13 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: Firefly]
yesman Offline

Being a smooth nudist, water over the skin is something differant, its a world apart from being hairy.

#32422 - 06/10/11 12:42 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: yesman]
Ratty Offline
old hand

Oh yes, I can relate to that! I have been to several naturist swimming sessions and I can highly recommend it if you have the confidence to give it a try. I was pretty nervous the first time and went in with my swimming shorts on but I was put at ease almost immediately. It only took about five minutes before I was comfortable and confident enough to take them off and I spent the next hour or so swimming and chatting completely naked with about 70 other men and women. That was three years ago and now I like to go along to the naturist session about three or four times a year (it's about 30 miles from where I live so it's a bit too far to go along every month) and I even managed to talk my GF into coming along.
Now we go along together and this summer we are planning to do the big one and go along to our nearest naturist beach (Studland in Dorset) and try being nude outdoors for the first time. I wouldn't say we're comitted naturists but we have definitely discovered the simple pleasure of just being naked with each other.
Whenever she spends the night at my place or when I spend the night at hers, we love nothing better than to just spend time together naked, watching movies, enjoying a nice meal, (playing Guitar Hero naked is more fun when you're naked!). And the best thing is it doesn't always have to lead to sex (although it often does!) it's sensual but without being sexual, it's just about being together in our natural state. Give it a try in the privacy of your home, I can definitely recommend it.

#32424 - 06/10/11 04:09 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: Ratty]
yesman Offline

If you ever get to Cornwall, down near landsend, try Treen you can only get about 6 hours down on the beach as its tidal.
You go out of the car park left, follow the lane and past the camp site, when you get to the coast path you cut across it and go down the cliff path going to the right, about half way down it swings back to the left, its ok you are going the right way, and when you get to the bottom its a bit of a rock climb down, and your there, a nice good clean sandy beach and the water its the south Atlantic and its the first place it hit England, and when its sunny its just like the med.
If not try Low Bar, its pea shingle beach, but you can stay there all day long, go out of Helston to Culdrose, at the RNAS base main gate before the bridge turn right, follow it all the through to the coast and just as turns left you turn right past a farm on your right, you will go into a parking area, park and just follow the path down to the beach, go round to the right and go og around 150 to 200 mitres, you should be OK for being NAKED all day there, the beach goes very sharply in the sea here, its OK if its calmish, along this part of the coast it clames a couple of lives a year, but hay happy days, are NAKED days,

#32494 - 06/16/11 01:08 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: yesman]
Ibsys2009 Offline
stranger

I like being naked. When nobody is about, and in the warm weather, I go to my private garden but my son doesn't know what private means. I like the freedom in the workshop naked but if I bolt the door shut they think I am up to something so it is difficult not to be invaded. But I made a promise to myself I would spend more time without clothes this year,be more pro-active.

#32498 - 06/17/11 07:22 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: Ibsys2009]
granny_granola Offline
enthusiast

When my husband was alive we used to be nude around the house and yard a lot. Now not so much, although I could if I wanted. I live in the country and the neighbors are cool. Not that there's much of anything to see anymore anyway .. lol

#32653 - 07/03/11 07:30 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: yesman]
DAI Offline
old hand

Don't forget Zennor cove, it the ideal place to be nude, saying that as i lived in Cornwall as a lad and have a holiday home there, there's plenty of hiden beaches near Penzance,ie Prusia Cove near Praa Sands, a few miles from Marazion.Only thing is you have to walk to the beach, but it's worth the quarter mile stroll to the beach. Its well posted of the main road.. Its not fare from Gadolphin Manor..

#32662 - 07/04/11 03:14 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: DAI]
yesman Offline

Hi DAI
I used to live at Townshend and the view I had from the back of my cottage was Gadlhphin hill, and used to drive pass the manor every day for over a year as I worked on RNAS Culdrose,
but we lived there for over 10 years till we come to Greece for the sun and the all over tan, never spent so much time naked as here, a great way to live, a happy day is a naked day.

#33166 - 07/30/11 07:01 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: yesman]
Ibsys2009 Offline
stranger

Our son is still at home and his girlfriend lives with us. I don't like the inconvenience of putting clothes on from the bedroom to the bathroom and back, in the morning when it is chilly outside and having to have clothes on in the house in case they get up. No privacy! I have double bolted my "private garden" though but the weathe has not been so good lately. just waiting for Summer as it is now end of July.

#33255 - 08/03/11 09:22 AM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: Ibsys2009]
McAndrew Offline

We're more passive nudists. While it is ridiculous to wear anything on a beach, it's not a great issue.

When in Spain there is a local nudist beach, that is one of the most beautiful on the Mediterranean, but we wouldn't bother if it was ten miles away.

Being naked in the open air is very pleasant and somewhat liberating, but not something I'd ever feel deprived of if the circumstances weren't right.

#33258 - 08/03/11 12:34 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: McAndrew]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

My only problem with being nude on a beach, is sand that gets in places I don't want it! Oh yeah- and sunburn on my very fair skin.

#33282 - 08/04/11 08:07 AM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: Firefly]
JipTu Offline
old hand

Loc: Yorks UK
Originally Posted By: Firefly
My only problem with being nude on a beach, is sand that gets in places I don't want it!

A late night session on the beach nearly ruined my/our honeymoon.

I once saw a programme on late night TV about various 'kinks'.

Some guy enjoyed his penis being massaged/rubbed with sandpaper - my eyes water at just the thought.

As I've said previously I always erect when sunbathing nude.
Only once tried 'poking' a hole in the sand and going onto my front - never again!!!!

Even having 'it' crushed between belly and towel is too uncomfortable.

Now I just get dressed.

#33284 - 08/04/11 09:54 AM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: JipTu]
granny_granola Offline
enthusiast

This is what large beach towels are for brew

#33286 - 08/04/11 10:45 AM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: granny_granola]
McAndrew Offline

Originally Posted By: granny_granola

I agree. That's always a good test of a strong erection, if you can hang a beach towel on it.

Oddly getting an erection on a nudist beach isn't something that ever seems likely to happen.
It's in Spain. That would be enormously bad etiquette and the Spanish would look down their noses something terrible.

#33307 - 08/05/11 05:21 AM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: McAndrew]
JipTu Offline
old hand

Loc: Yorks UK
Originally Posted By: McAndrew

I agree. That's always a good test of a strong erection, if you can hang a beach towel on it.

Oddly getting an erection on a nudist beach isn't something that ever seems likely to happen.

I don't get erections because of where I am.
It is nothing to do with other nude people being around.
It happens, why I don't know, it always has, even if I'm alone in my garden.
It seems to be 'sun generated', as the temperature rises so does something else.

Perhaps I should have my balls checked for mercury, that might be why 'it' acts like a thermometer smile.

As for the large beach towel test - no comment - I don't want to upset RiverHead or Hugh Cares

#33321 - 08/05/11 12:11 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: JipTu]
biker_061 Offline
old hand

just being nude around others is not usually or always a sexual situation. if we're nude in a group i don't walk around sporting a erection and i don't remember anyone else having one either, pretty sure the OL would notice if i didn't. now if she comes and sits on my lap or looks too good walking around all bets are off, but since its not leading to sexual satisfaction it goes away on its own schedule!
as far as sex on a sandy beach...OUCH...tried it once, recalling it can still bring tears to my eyes and cause shrinkage!!!
Genesis 2:25
Ephesians 2:8
Luke 15:7

#33329 - 08/05/11 01:36 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: biker_061]
new2day Offline
enthusiast

I think the first time I went nude on a beach I went through nearly all states. I was a little apprehensive at first, so definitely started to shrivel up, after five minutes, started to relax and resorted to normal flaccid. After a while lying in the warm sun, I was definitely starting to hang lower. Not had any kind of erection problem, despite the mixed groups around me, it's not a sexual feeling, but it is sensual, so perhaps that triggers a reaction in some.

As for sand getting in the wrong places, well it's the one time I've been grateful for circumcision smile

Edited by new2day (08/05/11 01:37 PM)

#33333 - 08/05/11 04:58 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: new2day]
granny_granola Offline
enthusiast

I have been on a nude beach several times and never saw anyone with an erection. Not that I was looking ... whistle

Regarding sand in the wrong places ... sit on a towel!

#33334 - 08/05/11 06:18 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: granny_granola]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Towels don't always work for me. Sand tends to get tracked onto the towel no matter how much I shake it off or how careful I am!

And when you go to a beach with really fine sand (like the one I went to in Hawaii) theres just no chance of keeping the sand off of your towel. Many people used mats- but that wouldn't feel so great on a bare bottom either. wink

#33340 - 08/05/11 06:35 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: Firefly]
McAndrew Offline

We've always found the real fun is getting dressed to leave the nudist beach.

Do you stand in the sea to keep your feet sand free, but risk a comedy falling over, or stand on the beach and try to guide your sandy feet through the leg hole without touching the sides.

#33603 - 08/15/11 10:16 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: McAndrew]
Thonger Offline
old hand

I don't get erections very often at the nude beach, but I did a few times. usually after falling asleep, I wake up with an erection. One time I woke up with one and noticed a couple of girls nearby staring and giggling to each other.

#33615 - 08/16/11 09:07 AM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: McAndrew]
granny_granola Offline
enthusiast

Do you stand in the sea to keep your feet sand free, but risk a comedy falling over, or stand on the beach and try to guide your sandy feet through the leg hole without touching the sides.

Well, you can have fun brushing the sand off each other smile

I don't get erections very often at the nude beach, but I did a few times. usually after falling asleep

Do you call that "morning driftwood"?

Quote:
One time I woke up with one and noticed a couple of girls nearby staring and giggling to each other.

You must be very secure to enjoy having girls giggle at your erection ... wink

#33618 - 08/16/11 09:53 AM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: granny_granola]
McAndrew Offline

Generally it is considered that getting an erection on the beach is immature and a real man should have better control.

So girls, women and grannies, do tend to find a man's embarrassment amusing and have been known to play on this.

The ladies probably have the right to giggle at me, but I might be upset if they found my penis humorous.

#33622 - 08/16/11 10:19 AM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: McAndrew]
granny_granola Offline
enthusiast

Generally it is considered that getting an erection on the beach is immature and a real man should have better control.

So girls, women and grannies, do tend to find a man's embarrassment amusing and have been known to play on this.

The ladies probably have the right to giggle at me, but I might be upset if they found my penis humorous.

Well, it's true that giggling at men is something that women do. It's just part of that whole flirtation thing going on ... lol.

But I wouldn't consider a nude beach erection to be offensive, assuming the guy wasn't otherwise acting in a pervy way. Just lying there on his beach towel with a hard-on causes no harm to anyone.

#33640 - 08/16/11 02:55 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: granny_granola]
Thonger Offline
old hand

Do you call that "morning driftwood"?

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA! You're hilarious!

I don't know if I'm secure. I just didn't have a problem with it because they seemed like they were having fun.

#33660 - 08/16/11 10:48 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: Thonger]
OlderMan Offline

Granny, I'm sure when you checked out Thonger's photos in the members' pics area, you noticed he has nothing at all to be insecure about.
I'm sure the girls were hoping to hop on. lol

#33665 - 08/17/11 01:19 AM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: OlderMan]
Thonger Offline
old hand

Wouldn't that be a nice way to wake up! Having a couple of cute young ladies bouncing up and down on top of my "morning driftwood" in the middle of a busy beach. lol

#33678 - 08/17/11 10:50 AM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: OlderMan]
granny_granola Offline
enthusiast

Originally Posted By: OlderMan
Granny, I'm sure when you checked out Thonger's photos in the members' pics area, you noticed he has nothing at all to be insecure about.
I'm sure the girls were hoping to hop on. lol

rotfl

Having a couple of cute young ladies bouncing up and down on top of my "morning driftwood" in the middle of a busy beach. lol

I suppose I'm a bit of a perv, but it always surprised me that I never noticed any outward sexual activity on a nude beach. Personally, I found the proximity of all those naked bodies to be quite sexually stimulating.

#33683 - 08/17/11 11:12 AM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: granny_granola]
McAndrew Offline

Personally, I found the proximity of all those naked bodies to be quite sexually stimulating.

Well there you have it.

As admitted by my wife, women can think what they like and even read 'romantic novels' on the beach.
Whereas men have to keep cool.

#33686 - 08/17/11 11:14 AM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: McAndrew]
granny_granola Offline
enthusiast

Personally, I found the proximity of all those naked bodies to be quite sexually stimulating.

Well there you have it.

As admitted by my wife, women can think what they like and even read 'romantic novels' on the beach.
Whereas men have to keep cool.

evil grin

Damn right ... lol

#33714 - 08/17/11 02:16 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: granny_granola]
Thonger Offline
old hand

I suppose I'm a bit of a perv,

Being a perv is a good thing! wink

but it always surprised me that I never noticed any outward sexual activity on a nude beach. Personally, I found the proximity of all those naked bodies to be quite sexually stimulating.

I think most nudists, or at least the purists, don't find being naked sexually stimulating. Or at least they don't admit it. I think if anyone were doing something sexual in public, they'd be yelled at. Tho I have heard that it's quite normal at Cap d'adge (the naked city) in France. There, people go right at it right in the middle of a busy beach and don't mind an audience watching them.

#33763 - 08/18/11 11:50 AM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: Thonger]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Leave it to the French! Always wanted to try a French lover... wink

#36635 - 05/15/12 11:15 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: familyman]
pnwuncut Offline
stranger

I grew up in the great Pacific Northwest here in America, there a lot of forests with secluded places for you to get naked and play around here. Not to long ago I drove up to this top mountain that over looked a valley and a major freeway and jerked off as I watched the cars drive far below.

#41561 - 10/03/13 09:57 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: familyman]
Nat Offline
enthusiast

Resurrecting this old thread. I am a surrepticious nudist. I love being naked in natural surroundings. I'm fortunate enough to be surrounded by some forested areas where it is possible to do this. But it is a sensual rather than sexual thing for me.

#41598 - 10/07/13 11:18 AM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: familyman]
DAI Offline
old hand

Nat, I agree with that comment, as being a nudist for most of my life, and also being lucky to live in a very rural wooded area, does give a lot of privacy, and it isn't sexual at all, although you will get those that try it for that very reason. The trouble starts when the leaves fall, and having to clear them away is a full time job, But I'm very lucky to live where i do.

#41600 - 10/07/13 02:35 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: familyman]
biker_061 Offline
old hand

this one resurfaces all the time...we livew in the country about 1/2 milke from nearest neighbor so being nude outdoors is a regular thing (weather permitting of course). and many times we're clothing optional at bike rallies!
Genesis 2:25
Ephesians 2:8
Luke 15:7

#41607 - 10/07/13 04:54 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: Thonger]
DAI Offline
old hand

it's not true, about sex on the beach at the Cap d'adge, in fact its not easy to actually get into the nudist area,you need a pass. and sex in the open, is not permitted, but there are some clubs for couples where all sort go on, but at night its a whole new ball game, most are nude all the time, but some do wear some clothes, it is a bit odd when you can go into any shop in the area naked, even the Bank. Its a fantastic place to visit Montpellier is a great place to visit too. its a liberating place to go.

#41846 - 10/22/13 12:49 AM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: familyman]
Nat Offline
enthusiast

I suppose my idea is more about communing with nature, rather than socialising with others naked. A crowded beach, naked or clothed, is not attractive to me at all. Or going shopping naked. But a few naked people relaxing on the beach or in a shallow pond, and chatting away quietly - that is an attractive image.

#41861 - 10/25/13 12:18 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: DAI]
lilmissnaughty Offline
veteran

Originally Posted By: DAI
it is a bit odd when you can go into any shop in the area naked, even the Bank.

There probably just happy they dont need to worry about concealed weapons laugh

#41862 - 10/25/13 11:43 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: lilmissnaughty]
skinback Offline
enthusiast

Originally Posted By: lilmissnaughty
There probably just happy they dont need to worry about concealed weapons laugh

Concealed weapons are not a worry to us, they are a right. It's in our Constitution.

Edited by skinback (10/25/13 11:51 PM)

#41864 - 10/26/13 05:30 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: skinback]
Ratty Offline
old hand

Yes, it must be great for Americans to know that they can carry as much ammo as they like to protect themselves from us pesky Brits! (the reason why 'the right to bear arms' is in the American constitution after all).

Also, I am reminded of a line from The Simpsons:

Bart: Can I pack armour-piercing bullets?

NRA Guy: It's in the constitution son!

Sigh, will America ever learn? If it weren't for their insane gun laws we'd still have John Lennon with us.

#41866 - 10/26/13 06:47 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: familyman]
regal Online   content

Don't sweat it if you don't live here!

#41873 - 10/28/13 12:03 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: familyman]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

My aunt and uncle just got their conceal and carry permits a couple of days ago. I think its more for when they are at home.

They are in their 60's and 70's. My dad had a conceal carry permit for years. Don't know if he does now.

The county my dad lives in has a sheriff who always issues conceal carry permission to people as long as they are law abiding. Hes been doing it for years and there has never been negative or inappropriate usage from these lawful carriers.

I'm a huge supporter of gun rights though I don't shoot much myself at all. (been over a year since I shot a gun)

#41877 - 10/30/13 05:46 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: familyman]
DAI Offline
old hand

I find the reasoning given for carrying a concealed gun, quite worrying, your wild west finished over a hundred years ago, What is the need to go down the store, and be able to buy a powerful gun, and carry it around with impunity. So glad i live in the UK.. Surely if guns were not available to all and sundry, there would be less crime with guns. I spoke to an officer in New York earlier this year over a coffee, and he told me he had never fired his gun in the street, after 8 years as a police officer. I love visiting your country, it has such diversity. but why the need of guns??

#41878 - 10/30/13 06:20 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: familyman]
cumbriankid Offline
veteran

Loc: U.K
That's a good story! How did the sit down with the NYPD cop come about? Any good story's?

#41880 - 10/30/13 06:55 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: familyman]
DAI Offline
old hand

It was just that we walked in for a coffee, and two officers were having a break, I offered to buy them a coffee, one said he had to leave, but thanked me for the offer, the other said it was not usual for the public to even offer, he was, what I would term, as a typical New Yorker, by his accent, and he was aware of where i was from by my accent, being a Brit, we chatted for a short while about the City, I found him to be a very polite, and helpful, and not a bit as i expected. My wife just loves shopping in New York, The thing is she has no concept of when to stop spending.

#41886 - 10/31/13 02:16 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: DAI]
JimInPhila Online   content

veteran

Loc: Phila. PA
I, as an American, don't get this "need" to carry a guy. Many Americans agree with me. Maybe we should amend the Constitution to say, "If the British ever attempt to invade our country or tax us, we have right to bear arms (but keep our legs covered)."

I don't know, I just dunno.

#41899 - 11/02/13 07:58 AM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: familyman]
cumbriankid Offline
veteran

Jim I make you right! The thing abou the LA airport shooting yesterday was that it wasn't discussed as a "mass shooting in the U.S" it was described as "ANOTHER mass shooting in the U.S"

When are the alarm bells going to ring. Someone with mental health problems can do a lot less with a kitchen knife than an Armalite etc!

#41900 - 11/02/13 08:01 AM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: familyman]
cumbriankid Offline
veteran

The other thing about gun ownership that always gets me is that their very possession is supposed to make the government think twice about coming and getting you. The government can "come and get you" by slowly increasing tax, they have no need for conflict. However if they wanted to go to war with their own people what they have in their toy box will smash any weapon bought for home defence. Have 10 hunting rifles if you want.....the Apache helicopter the government send to kill you from 5 miles away won't worry!!

#41927 - 11/05/13 05:50 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: DAI]
cumbriankid Offline
veteran

Originally Posted By: DAI
It was just that we walked in for a coffee, and two officers were having a break, I offered to buy them a coffee, one said he had to leave, but thanked me for the offer, the other said it was not usual for the public to even offer, he was, what I would term, as a typical New Yorker, by his accent, and he was aware of where i was from by my accent, being a Brit, we chatted for a short while about the City, I found him to be a very polite, and helpful, and not a bit as i expected. My wife just loves shopping in New York, The thing is she has no concept of when to stop spending.

Good story! Love hearing from people who live a vastly different life! Must be amazing!

#41952 - 11/10/13 12:32 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: familyman]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Don't feel like debating it right now. Too many other things going on in my life I don't even really have time to come here much.

But I do fully support the right to bear arms. I'm a VERY big supporter of it and have debated it extensively in different forums in the past. Just tired of it.

Don't take away the rights of law abiding people because crazy people abuse the laws. They will break them anyways.

Edited by Firefly (11/10/13 12:32 PM)

#41970 - 11/13/13 10:08 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: familyman]
OlderMan Offline

My CCW permit just expired this summer. I was about to renew it when I decided I should wait until I buy a gun, if I ever do.

I'd like a Remington 870 Police shotgun and a Sig Sauer P226 .40 S&W for home defense, and maybe something smaller for concealed carry. But I don't really want to spend the money and my wife hates guns.

#41982 - 11/14/13 05:58 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: OlderMan]
Ratty Offline
old hand

Sigh, Americans and their love of firepower. Makes me glad I don't live in a society where I can get a rifle when opening a bank account (see Bowling For Columbine).

#41997 - 11/16/13 11:56 AM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: familyman]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

I've found that many people who don't understand the enjoyment people get from firearms oftentimes haven't had much or any exposure to firearms in their lives.

Its ok. Not everyone has to like the same things.

In my family on my moms side-- we have a big shootout competition every year on the forth of July. It mostly the men and believe it or not-- the kids. These kids are learning the proper way to safely use a gun. They come up with all kinds of creative targets that take a lot of skill to master. My hubby won once. No one is hurting anyone and everyone has a great time.

And no- they aren't a bunch of stereotypical rednecks-- most are college educated professional people.

Guns don't seem so menacing and mysterious when you grow up around them-- especially when you are taught correctly. Respect for firearms is a definite plus. In my world-- most kids-- and especially boys it seemed-- started learning how to shoot quite young. Some continue to into adulthood and some don't.

I doubt that people can get a rifle for opening a bank acct anymore. And even if it does happen- they would still have to follow all laws and regulations.

My husband belongs to the organization Ducks Unlimited. And at their banquet this year- they raffled off several guns.
But each winner must pass all firearms regulations before receiving the gun. And if they don't pass them- they get a gift certificate of equal value.

I personally do not shoot much. Its been a long time now. But some day I would like to become more proficient at it. I think I could be really good at it! But truthfully, though I'm a huge supporter of it-- I would rather read a book or play a video game. lol

Edited by Firefly (11/16/13 11:59 AM)

#41999 - 11/16/13 06:45 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: Firefly]
regal Online   content

Well Said !

#175534 - 09/03/14 05:43 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: familyman]
DAI Offline
old hand

I have to say, I've never understood the need to own a gun, and we have never had the reason in the UK to own one. But on visiting various countries around the world, most of which, the Police do carry some kind of firearm, Its always the US that seem to have the need for all to have the right to own a gun. I'll never understand the need, or reason to want to own one.

#178279 - 01/31/18 04:19 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: familyman]
hardguy29nc Offline
stranger

Loc: North Carolina
I love being naked outside!

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.