Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Topic Options
#41952 - 11/10/13 12:32 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: familyman]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
Don't feel like debating it right now. Too many other things going on in my life I don't even really have time to come here much.

But I do fully support the right to bear arms. I'm a VERY big supporter of it and have debated it extensively in different forums in the past. Just tired of it.

Don't take away the rights of law abiding people because crazy people abuse the laws. They will break them anyways.

Edited by Firefly (11/10/13 12:32 PM)

#41970 - 11/13/13 10:08 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: familyman]
OlderMan Offline

My CCW permit just expired this summer. I was about to renew it when I decided I should wait until I buy a gun, if I ever do.

I'd like a Remington 870 Police shotgun and a Sig Sauer P226 .40 S&W for home defense, and maybe something smaller for concealed carry. But I don't really want to spend the money and my wife hates guns.

#41982 - 11/14/13 05:58 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: OlderMan]
Ratty Online   content
old hand

Loc: United Kingdom
Sigh, Americans and their love of firepower. Makes me glad I don't live in a society where I can get a rifle when opening a bank account (see Bowling For Columbine).

#41997 - 11/16/13 11:56 AM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: familyman]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
I've found that many people who don't understand the enjoyment people get from firearms oftentimes haven't had much or any exposure to firearms in their lives.

Its ok. Not everyone has to like the same things.

In my family on my moms side-- we have a big shootout competition every year on the forth of July. It mostly the men and believe it or not-- the kids. These kids are learning the proper way to safely use a gun. They come up with all kinds of creative targets that take a lot of skill to master. My hubby won once. No one is hurting anyone and everyone has a great time.

And no- they aren't a bunch of stereotypical rednecks-- most are college educated professional people.

Guns don't seem so menacing and mysterious when you grow up around them-- especially when you are taught correctly. Respect for firearms is a definite plus. In my world-- most kids-- and especially boys it seemed-- started learning how to shoot quite young. Some continue to into adulthood and some don't.

I doubt that people can get a rifle for opening a bank acct anymore. And even if it does happen- they would still have to follow all laws and regulations.

My husband belongs to the organization Ducks Unlimited. And at their banquet this year- they raffled off several guns.
But each winner must pass all firearms regulations before receiving the gun. And if they don't pass them- they get a gift certificate of equal value.

I personally do not shoot much. Its been a long time now. But some day I would like to become more proficient at it. I think I could be really good at it! But truthfully, though I'm a huge supporter of it-- I would rather read a book or play a video game. lol

Edited by Firefly (11/16/13 11:59 AM)

#41999 - 11/16/13 06:45 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: Firefly]
regal Online   content

Well Said !

#175534 - 09/03/14 05:43 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: familyman]
DAI Offline
old hand

Loc: WALES U.K
I have to say, I've never understood the need to own a gun, and we have never had the reason in the UK to own one. But on visiting various countries around the world, most of which, the Police do carry some kind of firearm, Its always the US that seem to have the need for all to have the right to own a gun. I'll never understand the need, or reason to want to own one.

#178279 - 01/31/18 04:19 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: familyman]
hardguy29nc Offline
stranger

Loc: North Carolina
I love being naked outside!

Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.