Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 8 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#41864 - 10/26/13 05:30 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: skinback]
Ratty Offline
old hand

Loc: United Kingdom
Yes, it must be great for Americans to know that they can carry as much ammo as they like to protect themselves from us pesky Brits! (the reason why 'the right to bear arms' is in the American constitution after all).

Also, I am reminded of a line from The Simpsons:

Bart: Can I pack armour-piercing bullets?

NRA Guy: It's in the constitution son!

Sigh, will America ever learn? If it weren't for their insane gun laws we'd still have John Lennon with us.

#41866 - 10/26/13 06:47 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: familyman]
regal Online   content

Don't sweat it if you don't live here!

#41873 - 10/28/13 12:03 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: familyman]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
My aunt and uncle just got their conceal and carry permits a couple of days ago. I think its more for when they are at home.

They are in their 60's and 70's. My dad had a conceal carry permit for years. Don't know if he does now.

The county my dad lives in has a sheriff who always issues conceal carry permission to people as long as they are law abiding. Hes been doing it for years and there has never been negative or inappropriate usage from these lawful carriers.

I'm a huge supporter of gun rights though I don't shoot much myself at all. (been over a year since I shot a gun)

#41877 - 10/30/13 05:46 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: familyman]
DAI Offline
old hand

Loc: WALES U.K
I find the reasoning given for carrying a concealed gun, quite worrying, your wild west finished over a hundred years ago, What is the need to go down the store, and be able to buy a powerful gun, and carry it around with impunity. So glad i live in the UK.. Surely if guns were not available to all and sundry, there would be less crime with guns. I spoke to an officer in New York earlier this year over a coffee, and he told me he had never fired his gun in the street, after 8 years as a police officer. I love visiting your country, it has such diversity. but why the need of guns??

#41878 - 10/30/13 06:20 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: familyman]
cumbriankid Offline
veteran

Loc: U.K
That's a good story! How did the sit down with the NYPD cop come about? Any good story's?

#41880 - 10/30/13 06:55 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: familyman]
DAI Offline
old hand

Loc: WALES U.K
It was just that we walked in for a coffee, and two officers were having a break, I offered to buy them a coffee, one said he had to leave, but thanked me for the offer, the other said it was not usual for the public to even offer, he was, what I would term, as a typical New Yorker, by his accent, and he was aware of where i was from by my accent, being a Brit, we chatted for a short while about the City, I found him to be a very polite, and helpful, and not a bit as i expected. My wife just loves shopping in New York, The thing is she has no concept of when to stop spending.

#41886 - 10/31/13 02:16 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: DAI]
JimInPhila Online   content

veteran

Loc: Phila. PA
I, as an American, don't get this "need" to carry a guy. Many Americans agree with me. Maybe we should amend the Constitution to say, "If the British ever attempt to invade our country or tax us, we have right to bear arms (but keep our legs covered)."

I don't know, I just dunno.

#41899 - 11/02/13 07:58 AM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: familyman]
cumbriankid Offline
veteran

Jim I make you right! The thing abou the LA airport shooting yesterday was that it wasn't discussed as a "mass shooting in the U.S" it was described as "ANOTHER mass shooting in the U.S"

When are the alarm bells going to ring. Someone with mental health problems can do a lot less with a kitchen knife than an Armalite etc!

#41900 - 11/02/13 08:01 AM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: familyman]
cumbriankid Offline
veteran

The other thing about gun ownership that always gets me is that their very possession is supposed to make the government think twice about coming and getting you. The government can "come and get you" by slowly increasing tax, they have no need for conflict. However if they wanted to go to war with their own people what they have in their toy box will smash any weapon bought for home defence. Have 10 hunting rifles if you want.....the Apache helicopter the government send to kill you from 5 miles away won't worry!!

#41927 - 11/05/13 05:50 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: DAI]
cumbriankid Offline
veteran

Originally Posted By: DAI
It was just that we walked in for a coffee, and two officers were having a break, I offered to buy them a coffee, one said he had to leave, but thanked me for the offer, the other said it was not usual for the public to even offer, he was, what I would term, as a typical New Yorker, by his accent, and he was aware of where i was from by my accent, being a Brit, we chatted for a short while about the City, I found him to be a very polite, and helpful, and not a bit as i expected. My wife just loves shopping in New York, The thing is she has no concept of when to stop spending.

Good story! Love hearing from people who live a vastly different life! Must be amazing!

Page 8 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.