Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#32402 - 06/08/11 08:53 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: yesman]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
I think I would be more interesting in walking around naked if I didn't have an bosoms! lol. I just don't like my breasts out there without some support. Its hard on my back and just plain uncomfortable.

Now in the water-- its pure heaven. The water provides some support and feeling it sliding against my skin to me is very erotic.

#32415 - 06/09/11 03:13 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: Firefly]
yesman Offline

Loc: Aristomenis Greece
Being a smooth nudist, water over the skin is something differant, its a world apart from being hairy.

#32422 - 06/10/11 12:42 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: yesman]
Ratty Offline
old hand

Loc: United Kingdom
Oh yes, I can relate to that! I have been to several naturist swimming sessions and I can highly recommend it if you have the confidence to give it a try. I was pretty nervous the first time and went in with my swimming shorts on but I was put at ease almost immediately. It only took about five minutes before I was comfortable and confident enough to take them off and I spent the next hour or so swimming and chatting completely naked with about 70 other men and women. That was three years ago and now I like to go along to the naturist session about three or four times a year (it's about 30 miles from where I live so it's a bit too far to go along every month) and I even managed to talk my GF into coming along.
Now we go along together and this summer we are planning to do the big one and go along to our nearest naturist beach (Studland in Dorset) and try being nude outdoors for the first time. I wouldn't say we're comitted naturists but we have definitely discovered the simple pleasure of just being naked with each other.
Whenever she spends the night at my place or when I spend the night at hers, we love nothing better than to just spend time together naked, watching movies, enjoying a nice meal, (playing Guitar Hero naked is more fun when you're naked!). And the best thing is it doesn't always have to lead to sex (although it often does!) it's sensual but without being sexual, it's just about being together in our natural state. Give it a try in the privacy of your home, I can definitely recommend it.

#32424 - 06/10/11 04:09 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: Ratty]
yesman Offline

If you ever get to Cornwall, down near landsend, try Treen you can only get about 6 hours down on the beach as its tidal.
You go out of the car park left, follow the lane and past the camp site, when you get to the coast path you cut across it and go down the cliff path going to the right, about half way down it swings back to the left, its ok you are going the right way, and when you get to the bottom its a bit of a rock climb down, and your there, a nice good clean sandy beach and the water its the south Atlantic and its the first place it hit England, and when its sunny its just like the med.
If not try Low Bar, its pea shingle beach, but you can stay there all day long, go out of Helston to Culdrose, at the RNAS base main gate before the bridge turn right, follow it all the through to the coast and just as turns left you turn right past a farm on your right, you will go into a parking area, park and just follow the path down to the beach, go round to the right and go og around 150 to 200 mitres, you should be OK for being NAKED all day there, the beach goes very sharply in the sea here, its OK if its calmish, along this part of the coast it clames a couple of lives a year, but hay happy days, are NAKED days,

#32494 - 06/16/11 01:08 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: yesman]
Ibsys2009 Offline
stranger

Loc: Lincolnshire
I like being naked. When nobody is about, and in the warm weather, I go to my private garden but my son doesn't know what private means. I like the freedom in the workshop naked but if I bolt the door shut they think I am up to something so it is difficult not to be invaded. But I made a promise to myself I would spend more time without clothes this year,be more pro-active.

#32498 - 06/17/11 07:22 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: Ibsys2009]
granny_granola Offline
enthusiast

When my husband was alive we used to be nude around the house and yard a lot. Now not so much, although I could if I wanted. I live in the country and the neighbors are cool. Not that there's much of anything to see anymore anyway .. lol

#32653 - 07/03/11 07:30 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: yesman]
DAI Offline
old hand

Loc: WALES U.K
Don't forget Zennor cove, it the ideal place to be nude, saying that as i lived in Cornwall as a lad and have a holiday home there, there's plenty of hiden beaches near Penzance,ie Prusia Cove near Praa Sands, a few miles from Marazion.Only thing is you have to walk to the beach, but it's worth the quarter mile stroll to the beach. Its well posted of the main road.. Its not fare from Gadolphin Manor..

#32662 - 07/04/11 03:14 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: DAI]
yesman Offline

Hi DAI
I used to live at Townshend and the view I had from the back of my cottage was Gadlhphin hill, and used to drive pass the manor every day for over a year as I worked on RNAS Culdrose,
but we lived there for over 10 years till we come to Greece for the sun and the all over tan, never spent so much time naked as here, a great way to live, a happy day is a naked day.

#33166 - 07/30/11 07:01 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: yesman]
Ibsys2009 Offline
stranger

Loc: Lincolnshire
Our son is still at home and his girlfriend lives with us. I don't like the inconvenience of putting clothes on from the bedroom to the bathroom and back, in the morning when it is chilly outside and having to have clothes on in the house in case they get up. No privacy! I have double bolted my "private garden" though but the weathe has not been so good lately. just waiting for Summer as it is now end of July.

#33255 - 08/03/11 09:22 AM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: Ibsys2009]
McAndrew Offline

Loc: UK
We're more passive nudists. While it is ridiculous to wear anything on a beach, it's not a great issue.

When in Spain there is a local nudist beach, that is one of the most beautiful on the Mediterranean, but we wouldn't bother if it was ten miles away.

Being naked in the open air is very pleasant and somewhat liberating, but not something I'd ever feel deprived of if the circumstances weren't right.

Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.