Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#28995 - 10/12/10 03:28 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: Firefly]
anziano Offline
journeyman

I would think the UK may be a little cool most times to go au naturale. Is your desire only to be naked outdoors or would you mind being naked with others around? There are many websites devoted to naturist activity and if you Google "naturist" or similar things, you may find them. There are many locations in continental Europe and I'd bet some in the UK. Your wife may feel odd about this if she thinks that it's all about showing yourself off but if she could learn that it's more about just being comfortable with yourself, whe might not be upset with such a place. I'm NOT talking about "swinger" locations with spouse swapping and public sex. True naturist sites are pretty much family locations and after a little while, most people start to feel comfortable with the fact that they are nude and others are as well. With true naturists, it's not about gawking at others or being seen by others. It's just being comfortable as nature made us. It doesn't stand out as anything abnormal. If she is uncomfortable at first, maybe there are some places that would allow her to start out wearing a bathing suit but I'm not sure. Most don't want too many people walking around clothed because then it tends to make others actually feel "naked". Maybe you can plan a trip to the Caribbean.

#29070 - 10/13/10 08:28 AM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: anziano]
new2day Offline
enthusiast

It's a wonderful feeling, as long as it's warm enough, I'm often naked at home. Once you've tried swimming naked, you'll not want to wear a costume again, especially as they usually stick to you or gather sand. Walking down a beach with the sun on your back and the wind all around you is amazing. It's just one of those things you have to try in life. You may feel a little self conscious at first, but after 5 minutes, you just relax and realise that nobody is there to stare at you. I've been to nude beaches, usually while on holiday in the Mediterranean where there are many places to go and it's generally more acceptable. I don't know about places in the UK, there are clubs, but I get the feeling some are a bit dodgy and attract the wrong sorts.

#29096 - 10/13/10 06:27 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: ]
Graham Offline
veteran

Originally Posted By: Happyhousewife
I love to swim naked. It's such a different feeling when you can feel the sensation of the water on every inch of your body.

Our backyard is very private. I can swim naked when the kids are not around. But I don't walk to the pool naked. I'm not that liberated.

yes, it's an interesting sensation having the water flow over your dangly bits. It's quite breathtaking. Now I shaved, epilated or plucked my undercarriage, it would feel even nicer I imagine.

Haha.

Oo, by the way I tried epilating my penis shaft. Not good. It wasn't the pain but it actually cut it quite a lot. I guess the skin is so thin there that it was grabbing the skin. I had a lot of small cuts after tried it and the results were patchy.

So I went back to using tweezers in that area. The epilator is f*cking fantastic EXCEPT for really thin skin. I use it frequently. I reckon I already earned my money back. My fiancee is going to love it too.

#29106 - 10/13/10 09:55 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: Graham]
Josh56 Offline
stranger

Being naked in nature is well...natural, but just not something you can do in very many places...at least not in the US. There is something different--and pleasant--about swimming naked, or just walking naked along the beach. I've enjoyed it the times I've done it. But I'm not too sure about doing it in someone's backyard pool.

#29397 - 10/18/10 10:20 AM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: Josh56]
livinglarge Offline

Loc: Fla
When I was living on Cape Cod there were several nude beaches on the outer cape and on Martha's Vinyard. There was always a diverse crowd there. Young, old, even families. Nothing like being naked in the sunlight. The water was usually pretty cold which came in handy if things got a little to visually stimulating. ;-)

#29742 - 10/25/10 02:55 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: livinglarge]
curious male Offline
enthusiast

Loc: usa west coast
I enjoy the sun and wind naked as well.
Our backyard at our house was quite visible by either of our neighbors but once or twice I was able to sunbathe there. I really like that feelingof the warm sun especially on my cock and balls.
We are now in an apartment on the second floor and I was able to strip and enjoy some sun there when it was warm.
We also have quite a few forested areas and trails here (Oregon) so there are possibilities for nakedness or sex in the woods. Just trying to convince wifey.

#30830 - 12/24/10 12:42 AM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: curious male]
TRoe Offline
stranger

Loc: MO
The wife was never much into outdoor nudity until our last camping trip this past summer. We actually got there one day earlier then the rest and were the only campers in the campground.

After we had camp set up, a fire started, etc., I immediately had popped a beer open and stripped naked ... as the sun went down. Since the park was empty, she finally did the same, and really enjoyed it.

She enjoyed it so much that I set a blanket down on the picnic table and orally brought her to orgasm in less than 15 minutes.

#30836 - 12/24/10 12:15 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: TRoe]
Ratty Offline
old hand

Loc: United Kingdom
Originally Posted By: TRoe
She enjoyed it so much that I set a blanket down on the picnic table and orally brought her to orgasm in less than 15 minutes.

Result!!

#30852 - 12/26/10 12:22 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: familyman]
Ibsys2009 Offline
stranger

Loc: Lincolnshire
I have what I call my "private garden" behind my workshop. They all laugh but when I am alone in the mornings when my wife goes out to work for a couple of hours, I go and get naked in there as the sun comes up, have breakfast and enjoy the freedom. Anyway, it does the skin good to have a rest from clothes.

#30883 - 12/28/10 12:37 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: Ibsys2009]
DAI Offline
old hand

Loc: WALES U.K
There are plenty of places to visit in the UK as a naturist, just GOOGLE it ie, camp sites,beaches,even hotels,you will be surprised,.

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.