Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#28913 - 10/12/10 05:28 AM Naked in the open air
familyman Offline
journeyman

Loc: UK
I really enjoy being naked in the open air, not from a desire to show myself off to others, but because of the feeling of freedom it brings. Unfortunately, there is only a small area in my garden where I would not be spotted by neighbours, so I was wondering if any of you have any suggestions where there might be areas in the UK where one might indulge this pastime. The other problem is that my wife would certainly not go with me. She would neither strip off where she could likely be seen or wish to see me parading naked in such a situation. I would also worry that any others in these areas might view a man alone with suspicion. I would be interested to hear your suggestions and/or views.

#28914 - 10/12/10 05:51 AM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: familyman]
Nat Offline
enthusiast

Loc: The East
I can understand the feeling, and like you my wife wouldn't understand this. I would imagine there might be a secluded area (wooded area? beach?) where you could do this. I sleep naked, so when I get up in the middle of the night, I might go out to the garden for a while.

#28929 - 10/12/10 01:02 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: ]
Thonger Offline
old hand

I'm a naturist myself and I spend some summer days on my deck which is covered below the waist. So I could be talking to a neighbor and they wouldn't know I'm naked. I'm also lucky enough to have a beach within a couple of hours from home that I can go naked at.

I have gone out in my garden with just a thong on, when I know my neighbors aren't home and it's a feeling close to naked.

Like you, I love the feeling of freedom naturism brings.

Edited by Thonger (10/12/10 01:03 PM)

#28934 - 10/12/10 01:22 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: Thonger]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
I remember the delicious feeling when me and a couple of friends went skinny dipping at the lake one night. The moon was full and the water was warm and felt so good all over the skin. Then the breeze against the skin when you got out was amazing as well.

#28936 - 10/12/10 01:27 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: Firefly]
lilmissnaughty Offline
veteran

Loc: scotland
Id love to be able to lounge naked in the back yard but the neibor has a nasty habit of poping his head over the fence to "chat" & as much as I cant stand the $%&* , giving me another reason to beat the crap out of him is probably a bad idea....

#28941 - 10/12/10 01:33 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: Firefly]
Thonger Offline
old hand

Originally Posted By: Firefly
I remember the delicious feeling when me and a couple of friends went skinny dipping at the lake one night. The moon was full and the water was warm and felt so good all over the skin. Then the breeze against the skin when you got out was amazing as well.

That sounds so sensual and romantic. I've never had that experience, but I did swim in the ocean with hundreds of other people in the water or on the beach. Different kind of sensual feeling.

Originally Posted By: LilMissNaughty
Id love to be able to lounge naked in the back yard but the neibor has a nasty habit of poping his head over the fence to "chat" & as much as I cant stand the $%&* , giving me another reason to beat the crap out of him is probably a bad idea....

Maybe you just need to plant some strategic trees or bushes? Or string some barb wire along the fence?

#28949 - 10/12/10 01:46 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: Thonger]
lilmissnaughty Offline
veteran

Loc: scotland
Originally Posted By: Thonger

Originally Posted By: LilMissNaughty

Maybe you just need to plant some strategic trees or bushes? Or string some barb wire along the fence?

we live in an old fishermans cottage wich means the walls of one house is also the neibours (TG theyre 3+ feet thick granite) and the backyard is the same width as the house (about 28-30') and only about 8' deep.. and they built there back deck so that the fence between is only about shoulder level on their side.
cant put in trees to block as Id then have NO backyard.. stupied neibours...

#28953 - 10/12/10 01:56 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: lilmissnaughty]
D_Dub Offline
stranger

Loc: Oklahoma
I live in a suburb but have a very private back yard. When the weather is warm and the kids aren't home I am nude outside. I skinny dip in my pool. The wife will only skinny dip late at night when the kids are asleep. She will not walk to the pool naked though.

#28962 - 10/12/10 02:18 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: D_Dub]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
Heres the perfect theme song for this topic... seriously! I really didn't even think that I would find it.. but there it was! Love Hank Jr.

At least check out the chorus!

#28989 - 10/12/10 03:19 PM Re: Naked in the open air [Re: Firefly]
Graham Offline
veteran

http://www.british-naturism.org.uk/beaches/

click on your region of the country OR where you want to go and it will tell you the beaches.

technically it's not illegal to be naked on a beach, but you can get hassled if somebody complains because they don't know the law and peripheral laws might apply "disturbing the peace", etc.

I've been nude at beaches everywhere I've gone EXCEPT the UK. I love the feeling of swimming nude. First I started in Germany which is very naturist friendly. Or it was in the 80's. Then Greece and after that in California but only if the beach was deserted and often at night.

Me and my ex-wife used to swim naked at the beach at night. I doubt my fiancee would go to a public nude beach, but I don't know. We haven't tried yet. Last beach we went to was Hong Kong and it was definitely conservative style, not European Mediterranean liberal style.

Edited by Graham (10/12/10 03:20 PM)

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.