Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#27549 - 10/01/10 01:09 PM Your biography
CaroleTucson Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
I think it would be fun to know more about some of you. Where were you born? Where did you grow up? What did your parents do? What sort of childhood did you have? Where did you go to school?

As for myself, I was a "Navy brat". My father was in Naval Aviation and we moved around every couple of years. I loved it. I was born in Hawaii and we lived there until I was five, and went back for a second tour of duty when I was eight. Hawaii was the best place in the world to be a kid ... you can be outdoors all year round and there was such a special comraderie amongst the military families.

I went to high school in Maryland, where my father was stationed at the Navy test pilot school at Patuxent River Naval Air Station. I got my first kiss there and also my first of a few other things, but didn't lose my virginity until I was a sophomore at the University of Arizona, which is where I also met my future husband (not the same guy, however).

After college, my husband got a job at Washington State Univ and I followed him up there. We lived in a small town in northern Idaho for almost 20 years. Owned our own business for 10 of those years. Had twin daughters who will graduate from Univ of Arizona in about eight months.

We divorced in 2005. Not long after that I moved back to Arizona.

#27555 - 10/01/10 02:01 PM Re: Your biography [Re: CaroleTucson]
BethG Offline

Loc: Angry Leprechaun, Hoosierland
Mmmmmm, let's see.....

Born in central Michigan but raised in Northern Indiana in a primarily rural area with a smallish rural/small town high school. Went to a small Indiana state college for 4 years, lived with my parents for a couple more years, then finally moved to my current city back in 1995. Met my husband in 1997, moved in with him in 1999, engaged in 2001, married in 2002. No kids, two fur-babies.

Like Carole, I lost my virginity my sophomore year of college as well! Had a few wild experiences between then and marrying my husband though, lol. My husband is a bit tame when it comes to sex.

I work as a sales assistant to a investment advisor but am a licensed investment advisor myself. I wear skirts and heels to work but love to ride my dirt bike on the weekends. I hate living on the city (although i'm on the edge and can see a corn field if I try). Can't wait to build our dream house on 12 acres we own. I want to get a goat someday.

That's enough for now, I guess, lol.

#27557 - 10/01/10 02:04 PM Re: Your biography [Re: CaroleTucson]
gibsonl4 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
I was born in New York and as a kid we moved around a lot. I went to high school on Long Island and met my one-day-to-be wife there. I was dating a good friend of hers at the time. We started dating after high school. She went to a secretarial school and I went to work for the county government. A few years later we got married. I finished college at night and switched careers from civil engineering to information technology.

We started a family and after we had two daughters we moved to North Carolina and soon we added a son to the family. After twenty-two years we still love it here. We've been married thirty-two years now.

I am fifty-five and looking to transition to semi-retirement soon. The nest is almost empty and my wife and I love to travel and plan to do lots of it.

I grew up with music. My grandfather played in some well known big bands back in the 30's and 40's. My mom played piano in Steinway Hall. I have played guitar for forty-five years and have had the privilege of studying with several well known guitarists.

It's been good so far and it looks to be getting better.

#27572 - 10/01/10 05:20 PM Re: Your biography [Re: gibsonl4]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
BethG... I love the random goat statement. lol. My hubby wants goats again.. he had them growing up. We live in town now.. but may migrate to the country in the future.

Nice thread! I will write mine up soon.

#28055 - 10/05/10 04:15 PM Re: Your biography [Re: Firefly]
gibsonl4 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Is it ok to I think the word is "Bump" this thread? I thought it was interesting and the thread seems to have fallen out of view...

Edited by gibsonl4 (10/05/10 04:15 PM)

#28057 - 10/05/10 04:47 PM Re: Your biography [Re: gibsonl4]
lilmissnaughty Offline
veteran

Loc: scotland
I was born in B.C., Canada. My mum was a SAHM/Teacher and my dad a Building Contractor (hence im good with power tools wink ) we lived mostly on farms/out in the boondocks and had lots of animals growing up. I had my horse that I basically spent every spare minute out in the woods riding (usually bareback, without a bridle.. past the dump with the bears... oh the things my mum doesn’t know about) when I was 13 we moved to Florida for 3 years which I absolutely detested. I don’t like hot & muggy, I don’t like flat & I don’t like everything out to get you...and everyone that kept telling me id get used to it?.. guess what.. yer all fulla ****! *cough* anyways...
Ive never been to school.. Really. I was home schooled and have a 3.8 GPA.
Anyways then we moved to Central Oregon where I lived for the next 10 or so years & which I liked a lot better. I need mountains and proper trees.
Met Hubby on line and after about a year plus of chatting on line, went to Scotland on holiday with my own personal tour guide who ask me to marry him a week after I got there. He came over that Christmas to meet my family (who love him wink ) and we got married at the courthouse so we could get my visa sorted out , then he came back in Sept and we had a "proper" wedding.. & by proper I mean we got married at a ren faire LOL... I then moved over here (Scotland) & have my own business working with animals that he now works with me at.

#28071 - 10/05/10 05:50 PM Re: Your biography [Re: lilmissnaughty]
RainbowUnderwear Offline
old hand

Loc: Indiana
I was born outside Chicago, family moved to Indiana when I was three. Lived here ever since. My high school was fairly small, but I graduated top of my class. When I graduated, I went away for school. Moving out was amazing. I was close enough that I could come home if I needed something (food, money, my laundry done.. lol). I ran out of money and school was threatening my mental and emotional well-being so I moved home again, regretfully. I've been attending a community campus of a well-known college. I'm a math major but I have no idea what I want to do with a math degree... And that's my life up until this point.

(I feel like this is super short but I only have twenty-one years to document!)

Choke, Chuck Palahniuk

#28083 - 10/05/10 06:26 PM Re: Your biography [Re: RainbowUnderwear]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
I've lived in Minnesota all my life. My younger years were spend in a suburb of Minneapolis. We left the city when I was just out of 2nd grade.

I'm just going to tell about one part of my life for now.

This is going to sound 'cultish' crazy... but my family and 5 other families from our church moved up to 200 acres of land in the northern part of Minnesota. Into the woods! It was formerly a gymnastic camp and had all the fun gymnastic things to play on!

There was the main house, a store, staff dorm, dorms, bathroom and sauna, and a huge gym. There was also canoes and a lake across the road and balance beams outside.

Add that to the miles of pine tree forest and paths.. and a big gravel pit with a pond at that bottom that froze in the summer and made for great sledding... it was a childrens paradise! lol. WE also had friends who had horses.. so I learned to ride for the first time.

I can't believe it now.. but our parents let us roam those woods unsupervised. There were bears and wolves in them there woods! My friend and I got lost once-- and happened to stumble on a road and find our way back. We were 10. I never told my folks until a couple of years ago!

We had a private school in the big house there. There were 4 people in my class. It was a one room school and the parents were the teachers.(my mom was the english teacher.. my dad the gym teacher) We had a big-barrel stove for heat in the winter. I remember everyone lining up from the woodpile to the stove and passing the wood into the building. (not many people my age can say that they attended a one-room school!)

Everyone had to have woodstoves in their homes because the electricity went out a lot in the winter!

One summer.. we opened up the gymnastic camp for students and had professional coaches come in. It was a lot of fun! The coaches said I had Olympic potential if I started working right now. (I came by the talent honestly.. my dad was an amazing gymnist in his day.. top of the line!)

Anyways.. for me.. it was just fun and I didn't want to leave my family to train.

Thing is... it was hard to raise a family on a Loggers salary.

I loved it up there and had so much fun. But it wasn't so much fun for my mom. She never wanted to go (I just recently found that out). She had to leave a big 5 bedroom home for a small mobile home trailer and not much money to raise a family.

I remember them telling us one year that there wouldn't be much for christmas that year. But we didn't notice. We were having too much fun!

It was hard for me when we moved away for better employment opportunities for my dad. I cried and cried!

Anyways... thats just part of my story. I'm a very wordy person-- so I will come back and write more soon! wink

Edited by Firefly (10/05/10 06:28 PM)

#28085 - 10/05/10 06:28 PM Re: Your biography [Re: Firefly]
CaroleTucson Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
These stories are all so fascinating! Thank you all for writing smile

#28127 - 10/05/10 08:57 PM Re: Your biography [Re: CaroleTucson]
Graham Offline
veteran

god, I talk about my life so much, I'd be surprised if any regular doesn't know it by heart. Probably sick of hearing it too, lol.

well, for new members I'll try to keep it short.

Born, in Liverpool, England but moved to Yorkshire when I was a baby. We lived in a medium sized town by English standards. I had an elder brother and sister. My sister was great but I constantly fought with my brother. We lived in the same house the entire time. My father was a college professor (of P.E) and my mum was first a high school PE teacher, then a primary school English teacher.

We were constantly doing sports, I was in all the teams at school. We could go to my dad's college campus and use all the sports facilities. It had an Olympic pool with high diving boards, several gyms, too much to list. The campus had its own herd of deer because it was a country home before becoming a college. It was an amazing place to be able to go every weekend with my Dad.

However, I was always restless to travel and get my independence. So I joined the police cadets in London as my first career choice. This allowed me to leave home at 16. I decided it wasn't for me after 2 years, quit and went back to college back in Yorkshire, then Manchester University. I studied computer science (IT/business programming mainly). Uni was fantastic, it was where I found that women, bars, and live music were my passions.

After I graduated I went on a 6-month exchange program to the USA. I had no idea I would actually stay 22 years. First in New England (worked on a summer camp), then moved to LA. I got a job in Malibu at a bar. Did a bit of everything, but mainly chased women, went to the beach and served movie stars. I met my future wife there.

A whirlwind romance ensued and we got married way too quick. She was a Mexican beauty. Also, she was into sports. So I thought we made a good match. I got serious about work and making decent money instead of doing bar work. So, I started programming which was my major. Did that for 4 years but got bored. It wasn't visual enough, although I like the technical side.

I went to a computer user group and saw a demo of 3d CGI animation. I knew that's what I wanted to do because it combined the visual and technical fields. I did some research, bought my own computer and software, and started learning. Pretty quickly I couldn't concentrate on my job anymore, so they fired me. Fortunately, I was getting paying work from clients.

After, a couple of years I was working on movies. That's kept me more or less gainfully employed, and well-paid when I'm working, for my whole life up to now. I've worked for the major companies in LA, London, and a big, shitty company in China too.

Well, the bit you all know because I jabber on about it daily, is we had a couple of kids and I felt like my ex-wife forgot I existed except for paying the bills. I separated in 2006, travelled round the world twice, dated (well, shagged really) quite a lot, and found somebody special. We first moved to London, then China, then back to London.

She should be joining me in a week or two, when her UK fiancee visa comes back from the lazy embassy. We've been lovers for 3.5 years, on and off, mostly on. So, although we'd be happy to live together the way we have been, we're going to get married soon to avoid having visa problems again. I've had enough of being separated for 8 months by government nitwits. Marriage should allow us to stay together wherever we choose to live, whereas living as partners we'd always have visa issues.

Edited by Graham (10/06/10 04:51 AM)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.