Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#175259 - 08/11/14 09:05 PM Re: Weirdest thing you've done with your cock [Re: JDANG]
ThePenIsMighty Offline

Loc: Canada
That sounds like ouch. And also, spicy. :-p

#175265 - 08/12/14 08:06 AM Re: Weirdest thing you've done with your cock [Re: JDANG]
JimInPhila Offline

veteran

Loc: Phila. PA
Yes, sph, I was asking you. I get the concept of the thin line between pain and extascy, I'm just thinking I wouldn't go there.
Yea, "post orgasm pain" doesn't sound enjoyable.

#175267 - 08/12/14 02:24 PM Re: Weirdest thing you've done with your cock [Re: JDANG]
Ratty Offline
old hand

Loc: United Kingdom
I guess the weirdest thing I ever did was when I was about 15 and very curious. I decided to take my temperature by inserting the thermometer, using some olive oil as a makeshift lubricant, into my urethra. I managed to get it in a couple of inches or so before I bottled out of inserting it any further!

#175270 - 08/13/14 06:41 AM Re: Weirdest thing you've done with your cock [Re: JDANG]
JimInPhila Offline

veteran

Loc: Phila. PA
Ratty, Been there. Olive Oil? I just used some spit. I was about 8, had a sick day from school and was bored. Actually, I thought it felt good.
Didn't know at the time, it's called "UP," urethral play.

#175281 - 08/14/14 08:26 AM Re: Weirdest thing you've done with your cock [Re: JimInPhila]
sph81 Offline
stranger

Yeah, I don't recommend it.

#176531 - 10/14/14 03:19 PM Re: Weirdest thing you've done with your cock [Re: JDANG]
phil_2010 Offline

This is really sad! frown I don't remember doing anything weird to my cock! Maybe I'm getting old or just boring!!

#177702 - 08/10/15 07:46 AM Re: Weirdest thing you've done with your cock [Re: JDANG]
Xizang Offline
stranger

Loc: Arizona
I decided years ago that when I finally die, I didn't want to waste a perfectly good penis. I want my penis and balls to be the most worn-out part of me. So in pursuit of that, I've done my best to wear out Elmo (my wife named him Elmo) and his balls-bag.

A sampling of unusual things I've done with Elmo (besides fucking lots of good looking women):
- Donated Elmo and his balls to the penis museum in Iceland, to be delivered there sometime before I die. They have a display there for him already even though they're waiting for the real thing.
- Molds were made of Elmo, from which other molds were made, which are used in the production of hundreds of thousands of dildos, penis extenders and butt plugs by a company that manufacturers Lifelike brand rubber adult novelties.
- Elmo's been featured in the documentary film, The Final Member, in which his head was tattooed, he was dressed up in various costumes/characters. Catch it on DVD or on Netflix.
- Elmo's been partially frozen. Google frozen penis images.
- Elmo's been used as a door knob. Google penis door knob in images (safe search filters off).
- Elmo's been sucked off by men and women of all ages.
- Lots more, but you're starting to get bored by now...

Edited by Xizang (08/10/15 07:48 AM)

#177804 - 12/16/15 08:37 PM Re: Weirdest thing you've done with your cock [Re: JDANG]
ThePenIsMighty Offline

Loc: Canada
Sounds like you're making good use of Elmo so far ha :-) .

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.