Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#27152 - 09/27/10 04:46 PM Weirdest thing you've done with your cock
JDANG Offline

I used to think posting pics of your cock online would have been a weird thing to do. But, after several posts, I don't think it's all that weird anymore. So I started thinking to myself, "What is the weirdest thing you've done with your cock?" Well....

Many years ago, I set out to make a plaster cast of my erect cock with plans to send it to a girl I had kind-of-sort-of dated a few years prior, and had remained friendly and in-touch with. She was a little more "straight-laced" than I prefer/ed, so the shock value was what I was going for.

Long story short (ha!): It is virtually impossible to remain rock-hard while mixing basically heavy pancake batter, all the while concentrating on getting ready to pour and plunge! That stuff solidifies really fast, and if you goof-up at all, that's that! The mould is ruined. Needless to say, she never received a package from me! LOL! laugh

So, have you got any "weird" cock stories?

Edited by JDANG (09/27/10 04:47 PM)

#27158 - 09/27/10 05:08 PM Re: Weirdest thing you've done with your cock [Re: JDANG]
Graham Offline
veteran

showed it to a girl in my classroom when I was about 7 years old. I whipped it out under the table (during class time). She had a peek. Hey, she asked me to and I'm an obliging fellow. I think the girl sitting next to her might have told the teacher. My memories hazy on that part. See I was an exhibitionist back then too.

I shut it in a kitchen drawer once. I was high on marijuana and I wanted to know what it felt like. Weird, huh. I was pretty gentle, we're not talking slamming the drawer or anything.

That's all I can think of, at the moment, but there's probably more I did that might have been considered weird.

#27193 - 09/28/10 12:48 PM Re: Weirdest thing you've done with your cock [Re: Graham]
curious male Offline
enthusiast

Loc: usa west coast
Hmmm.
A couple weird things I did.
When I was 11 or so I would take my clothes off and cover my cock and balls with my dads shave cream and use a butter knife to pretend I was shaving ( maybe that's why I like shaving so much now)
The only other thing was to drip hot candle wax on it. It was rather pleasant actually. I just had to try it. Lol.

Edited by curious male (09/28/10 12:50 PM)

#27232 - 09/28/10 03:43 PM Re: Weirdest thing you've done with your cock [Re: curious male]
curious male Offline
enthusiast

Loc: usa west coast
I will add that for a period of time I also was thinking about a Prince Albert piercing.....but never did get up the gumption.

#27652 - 10/02/10 12:51 AM Re: Weirdest thing you've done with your cock [Re: curious male]
gamer_reg Offline
enthusiast

Used an old vacuum cleaner to get off. When I was younger and just starting to masturbate I tried sticking the end of my dick in the metal end of mom's electrolux. I learned real quick that if I held it just right I got this really nice feeling from the vibration of the air sucking past the head. I think I did this for a few weeks till I realized that something was coming out of me when I felt REALLY good.

This started my sojourn with self gratification.

#27655 - 10/02/10 01:54 AM Re: Weirdest thing you've done with your cock [Re: gamer_reg]
JDANG Offline

Originally Posted By: gamer_reg
Used an old vacuum cleaner to get off. When I was younger and just starting to masturbate I tried sticking the end of my dick in the metal end of mom's electrolux. I learned real quick that if I held it just right I got this really nice feeling from the vibration of the air sucking past the head. I think I did this for a few weeks till I realized that something was coming out of me when I felt REALLY good.

This started my sojourn with self gratification.

I'd have hated to be the one who had to empty out the vacuum bag! LOL!

I tried that, as well. I remember one time, I was in "mid-vacuum" and I saw my mom and dad pulling into our driveway earlier than I had expected. I had to rush to put everything away, as they would come in through the garage door which was right in the direct path of where the vacuum was stored. shocked

#29006 - 10/12/10 03:48 PM Re: Weirdest thing you've done with your cock [Re: JDANG]
anziano Offline
journeyman

You know, I've loved playing with my "favorite little toy" ever since I can remember back to maybe when I was 5 or 6 but slamming in a drawer or sticking in a vacuum cleaner??? Don't think so. When I was a kid, my dad had one of those "vibrators" you strapped onto your hand to massage your scalp to keep from going bald. (at least that's what he told me anyway) I remember strapping it to my hand and making other use of it when I was maybe 12-13. I've had several partners cover it with whipped cream, honey, chocolate syrup, and bourbon but that's probably all in the "not wierd" category. All I can do right now is think of that warm apple pie scene on the kitchen table in the movie "American Pie".

#29147 - 10/14/10 03:58 PM Re: Weirdest thing you've done with your cock [Re: anziano]
D_Dub Offline
stranger

Loc: Oklahoma
I have had intimate knowledge of a pumpkin. It was Halloween and a very long story.

#29150 - 10/14/10 05:24 PM Re: Weirdest thing you've done with your cock [Re: D_Dub]
JDANG Offline

Originally Posted By: D_Dub
I have had intimate knowledge of a pumpkin. It was Halloween and a very long story.

I'm assuming you pumped the pumpkin? LOL! laugh

#29200 - 10/15/10 12:22 PM Re: Weirdest thing you've done with your cock [Re: JDANG]
gibsonl4 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Is it midnight already?!?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.