Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#26840 - 09/22/10 09:23 AM Girls: What is your perfect cock size?
Calabria Offline
stranger

I know many women differ in their preference in size/girth. So what is your 'perfect size'...
Not too big, small, not too skinny or fat. The dream cock of cocks in your mind.
Veiny, hairy, trimmed, baby smooth, rock hard?

Edited by Calabria (09/22/10 09:26 AM)

#26856 - 09/23/10 01:02 AM Re: Girls: What is your perfect cock size? [Re: ]
pinkFlames Offline
veteran

Loc: Australia
I think you can feel the thin one better because your own muscles are able to grip it better. If I have something too big in me, whether it's a man or a toy, I feel like my vaginal muscles are rendered useless.

I would say that if I'm being picky and judging on Mr FantasyDickSize alone, I'd prefer something around 6 inches although slightly bigger or smaller would be fine, not too fat but thick enough so that I can feel something there with a slight upwards curve to make best contact with my g-spot in face-to-face positions.

Visually, I'm not really attracted to veins, even veiny hands turn me off slightly.

I've never been with a man who trimmed, so I can't really comment other than to say that a hairy men who shave down there only, look ridiculous in pictures.

Regarding how hard it gets, I love it when it's rock hard in my hands or mouth but vaginally I prefer a little less firmness. Too hard and my own flesh feels pinched between my pubic bone and his cock. I've also had many, many massive orgasms when my partner has gone down.

#26863 - 09/23/10 01:53 PM Re: Girls: What is your perfect cock size? [Re: ]
gibsonl4 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
I think there is so much information out there that concludes, and therefore leads us to believe, girth is more desireable to women than length.

I have come to believe that it really is all about compatibility in all ways including size. I have read a lot on many different forums and it seems the concensus is that about two thirds of women generally want something in the "average range" and that a little more or less does not create an issue. I think women are entitled to their preferences, whatever they may be.

I think men need to focus on being their lover's best instead of their lover's biggest. If they used their heads, hands, hearts and souls a little more, penis issues would matter less.

#26864 - 09/23/10 02:09 PM Re: Girls: What is your perfect cock size? [Re: gibsonl4]
BFDBiden Offline
journeyman

You'll find that the perfect size is the one attached to the "perfect" guy. Be a cool guy and don't sweat your dick, man. All other things being equal, the size, shape or angle of your cock isn't going to be a deal breaker.

Strive to be the best inside her head, not her pants and the rest will take care of itself. A situp or two wouldn't hurt, but complete sentences are a bigger turn on.

Ladies? That about sum it up?

#26876 - 09/23/10 06:43 PM Re: Girls: What is your perfect cock size? [Re: ]
Graham Offline
veteran

fit can be important, but it's not about big or small. It's just about whether two people have compatible genitals.

From the man's point of view, I've been with women would weren't tight enough and some who were too tight. Neither felt good.

So I think it's more about genital fit than numbers. You'll know it when you feel it. Haha, sorry for the inexact answer but that's how life works. It's all relative.

#26884 - 09/23/10 08:20 PM Re: Girls: What is your perfect cock size? [Re: Graham]
OlderMan Offline

Moxie wins. wink

#26966 - 09/25/10 03:43 PM Re: Girls: What is your perfect cock size? [Re: pinkFlames]
Penis B. Little Offline
veteran

Pinkflames, I love you. I am small and to hear what you are saying is like incredible to hear. With my size, your vagina would have alot to grab onto because of my little size.
But I'm finding that girls really aren't too into penises. All they care about is if you make them feel good about themselves.
Like I put in another thread, if a guy goes up to a complete stranger that he finds attractive and looks her in the eyes and flat out says that she is "Extremely attractive" or "Extremely beautiful and gorgeous too" they melt.So I know that it is not penis size. It is having the confidence to say what I just said and penises and size are way down in the priorities.
What do you think? Would you back this up?

#26972 - 09/25/10 04:18 PM Re: Girls: What is your perfect cock size? [Re: Penis B. Little]
CaroleTucson Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
There is so much more to love-making technique than penis details that this is impossible to answer.

For me, the things that make a man a good lover have very little to do with his penis. When we're in bed, how does he touch me? How does he move? What does he say to me? How does he kiss me? And not that he's totally responsible for my sexual satisfaction, but what does he do to pleasure me?

And most important, what was he like before we ever got into the bedroom?

And by the way, I think these same criteria apply to me, when he is deciding how good a lover I am.

ps--Another point to make ... the visual aspects of a man's penis have nothing to do with his abilities as a lover. Personally, I like to see prominent veins. I like an upward curve. And don't forget the body that that penis is attached to. A man doesn't have to be a Greek god, but he should at least to put out an effort to keep himself fit.

When I first started having sex again after my divorce five years ago, I preferred it in the dark. Not sure why. But I got over that and now I really like to see my lover's cock. I just like looking at the male organ. It arouses me if it has the right "look".

But once he's inside me, then the emphasis switches to what he's doing as opposed to what his cock looks like.

Edited by CaroleTucson (09/25/10 04:43 PM)

#26996 - 09/25/10 09:53 PM Re: Girls: What is your perfect cock size? [Re: CaroleTucson]
Kevin37456 Offline
journeyman

Girls, what girth size do you like in your man?

#27002 - 09/25/10 11:00 PM Re: Girls: What is your perfect cock size? [Re: Kevin37456]
CaroleTucson Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
*sigh*

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.