Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#23167 - 07/21/10 02:46 AM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: OlderMan]
myrealname Offline
old hand

Loc: Indiana
Skinback, this is the site for you: http://www.penisfactor.com You could also check out: http://www.lpsg.org/55111-penis-volume-chart.html

#23170 - 07/21/10 05:27 AM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: myrealname]
skinback Offline
enthusiast

Loc: United States
Originally Posted By: myrealname
Skinback, this is the site for you: http://www.penisfactor.com You could also check out: http://www.lpsg.org/55111-penis-volume-chart.html

I thought I was being a dick-geek till I read that! Two things I got as take away messages..1) my math was right on target, as was my method, and 2) I've got way too much time on my hands. I think I need to find some nice feminine hands to put to use wink

Got an interesting idea from the second article, when they talk about how womens breasts are measured in cup sizes... guys also wear a cup, and just thinking that, for those who place a value on their size, there could be a AA, A, B, C, D, DD, E etc penis-cup, based on the calculations. I can imagine a few will get a big "EE" tattooed on their foreheads, and probably carry a certified copy of their lab results on their persons at all times, more valued to them than their MasterCard.

#31666 - 03/13/11 03:42 AM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: CutCaliGuy]
Stephen Salvo Offline
stranger

Is a size of 6 inches considered big? Just curious

#31668 - 03/13/11 01:16 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: Stephen Salvo]
new2day Offline
enthusiast

A length of 6 inches is above average, not sure where "big" starts.

#32020 - 04/24/11 05:39 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: MickC]
unilad48 Offline
stranger

Loc: UK
Originally Posted By: MickC
I read a survey in Men's Health where women prefer the penis girth to be the size of a D battery. That's 4 inches around. I think I would prefer that in my mouth over a TP roll. No jaw cramps! Maybe it's just my wishful thinking since I'm pretty much a 4X4.

As a gay man I would much prefer a girth of 4" over a TP roll in my mouth or ass lol

#32208 - 05/23/11 10:23 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: unilad48]
rooter Offline
journeyman

measuring erect length and girth seems easy(6 7/8" length & 5 5/8 girth) the flacid dimensions vary

#32217 - 05/24/11 04:24 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: rooter]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

We were watching a show called "Strange Sex" the other night. And they had that guy on it with the biggest penis at 13.5.

Anyways- my husband said maybe I should measure him. I turned him down. I've never measured a man in my life! Hes never been self-conscious about his size at all, so I was surprised he mentioned it. Hes not the biggest I've had-- but I love his penis. It fits me so well! I LOVE that he can fit all the way in, because that body on body contact and the feel of his balls against me is primal hot. wink

#32237 - 05/25/11 04:20 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: Firefly]
OlderMan Offline

Firefly, maybe measuring him would help you calibrate your eye and mind for all those seeking help on this site. You are the mod who keeps it all together, after all. Plus, it's kind of fun.

#32238 - 05/25/11 06:22 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: OlderMan]
JimInPhila Offline

veteran

Loc: Phila. PA
FF,
This could be a great way to boulster your hubby's self-confidence, especially since you really don't care but know whatever he has is fine in your,,,ahh, ahh, book.
Grab the ruler and measuring tape and say, "OK, finally, I'm gonna find out what perfection is."
If you don't measure him, I'd bet, as I would think, "Damn, she knows I'm little and doesn't want to admit it to herself."
JMO, I could be wrong.

#32240 - 05/25/11 06:57 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: JimInPhila]
OlderMan Offline

Jim, I totally agree with you. Your recommendation is a deft, uhh, touch.

Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.