Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#22579 - 07/07/10 07:28 PM Penis curve. What do women like?
Bane2 Offline
enthusiast

Let's forget about size because that's been done to death. I was wondering do women like a penis that curves up, down or sideways? My penis curves downward like a banana, which I've read is good for doggy or reverse cowgirl. An upward curved is best for missionary position or girl on top.

So what do you think was best. An upward curve, a downward curve, or was there any difference?

#22581 - 07/07/10 10:46 PM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: Bane2]
CaroleTucson Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
Upward curve for me, probably because that's what I'm most familiar with. The penis I knew intimately for 20 years curved upward, and I thought it was beautiful.

#22583 - 07/08/10 12:44 AM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: Bane2]
JDANG Offline

I curve up. For the longest time, I thought all guys curved up - that it was just the way all penises were when hard.

As for my experience possessing an upward curve, I've never had any complaints from the ladies. wink

#22584 - 07/08/10 07:41 AM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: JDANG]
CaroleTucson Offline

Originally Posted By: JDANG
For the longest time, I thought all guys curved up - that it was just the way all penises were when hard.

That's what I thought, too .. lol. I was probably 40 before I saw one that didn't curve upward.

#22586 - 07/08/10 08:37 AM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: JDANG]
JIP Offline

Loc: UK
I curve up. For the longest time, I thought all guys curved up - that it was just the way all penises were when hard.

As for my experience possessing an upward curve, I've never had any complaints from the ladies. wink

Like you I curve upwards & like you I thought that they all did. It was only after getting complimentary comments, re its looks & action, that I decided to look into the matter.
According to www.the-penis.com only 22.2% curve up; 63% are straight & 14.8% curve down.
The following is only my own personal experience & is not meant to advocate, or promote that any penis shape it 'better' than another.
All partners commented that a slight upwards curve seemed to match their own internal anatomy, causing no uncomfortable 'poking' - in all positions. One, who had an 'inverted' uterus, said that straight was actually painful. Her favorite positions were doggy & reverse cowgirl.
I also increase in girth from tip to base. This also was favorably commented on.

#22590 - 07/08/10 09:52 AM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: CaroleTucson]
pinkFlames Offline
veteran

Loc: Australia
Originally Posted By: CaroleTucson
For the longest time, I thought all guys curved up - that it was just the way all penises were when hard.

That's what I thought, too .. lol. I was probably 40 before I saw one that didn't curve upward.

I'm the opposite, I was 40 when I first saw one which curved upwards and that's still the same one as I see regularly now.

#22591 - 07/08/10 10:38 AM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: pinkFlames]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
I've never really thought about it to be honest. I just enjoyed each one! lol.

#22594 - 07/08/10 11:32 AM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: pinkFlames]
CaroleTucson Offline

Originally Posted By: pinkFlames
I'm the opposite, I was 40 when I first saw one which curved upwards and that's still the same one as I see regularly now.

pinkFlames, did you prefer reverse-entry when you were with men who didn't curve upward?

#22605 - 07/08/10 05:37 PM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: CaroleTucson]
OlderMan Offline

I curve down some and it works great for doggy. Matches the internal anatomy. No complaints from missionary, though. I think it's easier to get under a cervix with a downward curve in missionary.

#22615 - 07/09/10 06:04 AM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: CaroleTucson]
pinkFlames Offline
veteran

pinkFlames, did you prefer reverse-entry when you were with men who didn't curve upward?

I only clearly remember the curve on my other two long term partners. One curved to the left and the other was pretty straight. I've always preferred face-to-face positions, although I will have sex in doggy or spoons positions for variety. I never actually took notice of the curvature of my casual partners.

The main difference I find with my current partner is that I'm now vaginally orgasmic but I'm not entirely sure that it is only down to his penis shape.

#22619 - 07/09/10 09:07 AM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: pinkFlames]
CaroleTucson Offline

I only clearly remember the curve on my other two long term partners. One curved to the left and the other was pretty straight.

That's interesting. My clearest penis memory is of my ex-husband, whose penis curved upward ever so gracefully. It was such a lovely shape.

Quote:
I've always preferred face-to-face positions, although I will have sex in doggy or spoons positions for variety.

Me too. I prefer face-to-face 90% of the time. I've always thought that the reason for my preference was because of all the other things about it ... kissing, fondling, whispering, not to mention the satisfied feeling of having a man's body on top of me and between my legs.

I had never before considered the idea of his shape fitting my internal shape, but I suppose it makes sense.

#22627 - 07/09/10 12:24 PM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: CaroleTucson]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

I suppose if it curved up in missionary position-- it would really stimulate the g-spot. I wish I would have paid more attention to it, but I never did. Maybe because long-term partners usually didn't have a curve.

Edited by Firefly (07/09/10 12:24 PM)

#22641 - 07/09/10 02:33 PM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: Firefly]
myrealname Offline
old hand

Loc: Indiana
I have wondered about this as well. I have a downward curve, but it is very slight. I think most would consider me straight.

I have always admired the upward curve. I think it does make a guy look quite virile.

I have found that a position that works very well with one partner doesn't seem to work with another and that it sometimes took a bit of experimentation to figure out the position(s) that worked best with someone new.

For what it is worth, the three positions that seemed to be the favorite for women having sex with me were cowgirl, doggy style, and missionary more or less in that order (although doggy style and cowgirl were very close wrt female preference). Other positions that were close behind were sitting, woman facing man (me) in a "lap dance" position, "spooning" with the man (me) behind the woman, and an edge of the bed "face-to-face" position with the woman supine and the man (me) standing holding her legs up.

I must admit, my favorite is doggy style but I have been a little too long for a couple of girls in this position. I do really like watching my partner on top, and this position seems to allow her to better adjust the angle and depth of penetration.

For whatever reason, no woman I have ever had sex with seemed to be a fan of the "reverse cowgirl" position, even those who really liked doggy style and other rear-entry positions, and I have always wondered why.

#22644 - 07/09/10 04:22 PM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: myrealname]
OlderMan Offline

I too have found this. I love doggy style but have hit bottom on many women in this position, even after significant foreplay. I curve down slightly. Perhaps because I curve down instead of up, I hit the cervix more in doggy. Many women cannot take the depth of this position.

In missionary, I actually use the top middle of my cock to contact the G-spot since my cock curves down a bit. I use the bottom of the glans to hit the posterior fornix under the cervix on women who are small enough that I can get past their cervix. However, I love to be balls deep and have to be careful in virtually any position when sunk to the hilt that I don't hurt the woman, at least until we are well into it and her vagina has expanded and tented and has lubed up well on its own.

As I have gotten older, I like to stay buried inside more and use my pelvis to grind and rotate, to get constant clit contact, to do the CAT position, to keep my cock touching her inside parts while playing with her clit and vulva with my fingers, all in the name of increasing her pleasure. A side benefit is that it increases my stamina by not withdrawing and inserting a full stroke each time. It also increases the time my penis is in her deepest spots, especially if I rotate the head around the outside of her cervix by moving my hips in a full, screwing circle.

I've noticed the cumulative time deep inside a woman seems to have an intoxicating effect all its own, when you are buried to the hilt and screwing her without pulling out. In these cases, my penis curve has no real effect because it changes inside her depending on my angles and motion. At this point I am making love to her mind via her body and keeping a close watch on her throat and eyes to gauge her level of passion or even delirium.

Other times, when it's time to go full throttle, I love to hold her knees up and apart (face to face) or her ass and hip bones in my hands (rear entry) and just bang full, deep strokes to the hilt for pure, lusty, ball-slapping, deep-pussy fucking.

The trick in all of this is to find compatible positions, angles, motion, and timing with any given partner based on how you are both feeling and acting at the time.

#22648 - 07/09/10 04:58 PM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: OlderMan]
CaroleTucson Offline

Interesting thread! Who knew that penis curvature could be such a topic of discussion??? smile

#22688 - 07/11/10 09:37 AM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: CaroleTucson]
pinkFlames Offline
veteran

I only clearly remember the curve on my other two long term partners. One curved to the left and the other was pretty straight.

That's interesting. My clearest penis memory is of my ex-husband, whose penis curved upward ever so gracefully. It was such a lovely shape.

Quote:
I've always preferred face-to-face positions, although I will have sex in doggy or spoons positions for variety.

Me too. I prefer face-to-face 90% of the time. I've always thought that the reason for my preference was because of all the other things about it ... kissing, fondling, whispering, not to mention the satisfied feeling of having a man's body on top of me and between my legs.

I had never before considered the idea of his shape fitting my internal shape, but I suppose it makes sense.

I just realised that the way I worded things may sound like I remember my exes better than my current partner. Of course I remember the penis I now love and hold on a regular basis.

Like you Carole, I've always preferred the intimacy of face-to-face positions even when I wasn't vaginally orgasmic. Doggy especially seems so distant, which might be fine for fun but it's not lovemaking to me.

Yes I find my current partner's penis attractive in a way that I never felt for my other partners. As well as fitting well vaginally, I also find he feels right in my hands and his curve is absolutely perfect for 69. However I do find going down on him awkward if I'm laying between his legs.

#22691 - 07/11/10 11:05 AM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: pinkFlames]
CaroleTucson Offline

I too was thinking how this applies to oral sex. It might seem that if he curves upward, it would work better if we were facing in opposite directions, such as with 69. I haven't noticed that to be true, however.

And for me 69 isn't all that much of a consideration anyway, because I get too distracted. If he's in my mouth I need to concentrate on what I'm doing. Men aren't all that fond of having their cock bitten!

#22693 - 07/11/10 11:09 AM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: CaroleTucson]
pinkFlames Offline
veteran

Rather than bite, I'm more inclined to take in too much and gag.

#22694 - 07/11/10 11:11 AM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: pinkFlames]
CaroleTucson Offline

Rather than bite, I'm more inclined to take in too much and gag.

Done that, too. It's not very a sexy reaction ...

#22696 - 07/11/10 12:56 PM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: CaroleTucson]
myrealname Offline
old hand

I don't mind being bitten all that much as long as she doesn't draw blood. Or bite it off.

#22706 - 07/11/10 09:54 PM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: myrealname]
CaroleTucson Offline

Originally Posted By: myrealname
I don't mind being bitten all that much as long as she doesn't draw blood. Or bite it off.

Wow ... first time I've heard that shocked

#22713 - 07/12/10 01:04 AM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: CaroleTucson]
RainbowUnderwear Offline
old hand

Wow ... first time I've heard that shocked

I remember one time my teeth scraped against a guy pretty bad.. and at a later point I mentioned it and said sorry. The guy was like "actually, it was pretty sexy." Surprised me as well.

Choke, Chuck Palahniuk

#22716 - 07/12/10 01:59 AM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: RainbowUnderwear]
JDANG Offline

I've been "scraped" by teeth before - due to my curve... it's no fun, I can tell you! cry

#22720 - 07/12/10 02:49 AM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: JDANG]
RainbowUnderwear Offline
old hand

I've been "scraped" by teeth before - due to my curve... it's no fun, I can tell you! cry

Haha. It's not something I'd ever intentionally do..

Choke, Chuck Palahniuk

#22722 - 07/12/10 06:19 AM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: RainbowUnderwear]
CaroleTucson Offline

This is analogous to when someone bites your nipples. I like mine pinched gently and of course sucked on, but not bitten.

#22739 - 07/12/10 11:55 AM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: CaroleTucson]
myrealname Offline
old hand

Oh getting scraped by teeth can be uncomfortable, but things like that happen accidentally. Never made me ask them to stop.

I've had women accidentally knee me in the groin, elbow me in the eye, kick me in the face, etc while rolling around in bed, and I've accidentally hurt a couple as well.

Occupational hazard. If sex becomes some carefully choreographed routine it gets kind of boring.

#22741 - 07/12/10 12:27 PM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: myrealname]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

I've had women accidentally knee me in the groin, elbow me in the eye, kick me in the face, etc while rolling around in bed, and I've accidentally hurt a couple as well.

Just means you're having some great sex!! wink

#22757 - 07/12/10 01:09 PM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: CaroleTucson]
JDANG Offline

This is analogous to when someone bites your nipples. I like mine pinched gently and of course sucked on, but not bitten.

An ex of mine LOVED when I'd bite her nipples in really short, rapid "bursts" with my two front teeth.

#22759 - 07/12/10 01:11 PM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: myrealname]
JDANG Offline

Occupational hazard. If sex becomes some carefully choreographed routine it gets kind of boring.

I agree with you on that. But it doesn't mean I look forward to getting scraped repeatedly along the edge of my cock head (ouch! cry ) or kneed in the balls cry (which has also happened to me during sex).

Edited by JDANG (07/12/10 01:11 PM)

#22766 - 07/12/10 01:47 PM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: JDANG]
Thonger Offline
old hand

I don't mind if her teeth lightly brushes against my cock during a blow job, as long as it isn't too hard. The pleasure of her lips and tongue far outweigh any discomfort the teeth might bring.

I haven't met any girl who likes having her nipples bitten. Usually, they are too sensitive for that. I have known some girls who like having their nipples pinched, gently squeezed, and sucked on hard, but never bitten. Depending on the girl, I usually like to pinch or squeeze her nipples at the moment she cums. That seems to bring on a more powerful orgasm.

#22771 - 07/12/10 01:56 PM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: myrealname]
CaroleTucson Offline

I've had women accidentally knee me in the groin

I did that one time many years ago. It wasn't accidental, though ... laugh

#22820 - 07/13/10 01:14 AM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: CaroleTucson]
RainbowUnderwear Offline
old hand

At the right moment, I love having them bitten. Not hard, but a little bit of teeth can be fun. >.>

Choke, Chuck Palahniuk

#22828 - 07/13/10 03:15 AM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: RainbowUnderwear]
CaroleTucson Offline

Originally Posted By: RainbowUnderwear
At the right moment, I love having them bitten. Not hard, but a little bit of teeth can be fun. >.>

Rainbow, can I borrow your guy? Everytime somebody bites mine, I swear it's like they're chewing gum. Totally ruins the mood.

#22839 - 07/13/10 11:37 AM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: CaroleTucson]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

]
Rainbow, can I borrow your guy? Everytime somebody bites mine, I swear it's like they're chewing gum. Totally ruins the mood.

Hear hear!!! I agree. Everytime I've been bitten on my nipples- it hasn't felt so good. I think I screeched when my husband did it the last time. And I remember the man before him doing it and it really hurt!

And I do think a very light nip with teeth or a grazing of teeth could feel good!

Rainbow-- you must have had some men who know how to nip without drawing blood. Lol! (ok, I exaggerate)

I think for me, it could depend on the time of the month too. My nipples get really sensitive right before my cycle. I don't think even a light nip would feel good then.

#22852 - 07/13/10 12:21 PM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: Firefly]
CaroleTucson Offline

Originally Posted By: Firefly
I think for me, it could depend on the time of the month too. My nipples get really sensitive right before my cycle. I don't think even a light nip would feel good then.

When you're pregnant, too .. lol

#22854 - 07/13/10 12:29 PM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: CaroleTucson]
RainbowUnderwear Offline
old hand

My nipples were never sensitive before.. When I turned eighteen I got them pierced, and their sensitivity increased tons. They were also never bitten before I got them pierced, so I can't say if anything changed because of that. *shrugs*

There was one guy who had me going crazy by stimulating my nipples alone. I orgasmed from just nipple play alone, and the biting/teeth grazing is what set me off.

Choke, Chuck Palahniuk

#22858 - 07/13/10 12:38 PM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: RainbowUnderwear]
CaroleTucson Offline

Originally Posted By: RainbowUnderwear
When I turned eighteen I got them pierced, and their sensitivity increased tons.

How do you like having them pierced? I've been told it hurts like hell.

I'm not considering it ... just curious smile

Quote:
There was one guy who had me going crazy by stimulating my nipples alone. I orgasmed from just nipple play alone, and the biting/teeth grazing is what set me off.

Cool!

#22860 - 07/13/10 12:42 PM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: CaroleTucson]
RainbowUnderwear Offline
old hand

How do like having them pierced? I've been told it hurts like hell.

I love 'em. I can't remember what my nipples used to be like.. haha. But really, I'm so used to them that they're not so much a novelty item anymore. Just a part of me that I have to remove before getting x-rays or going through certain metal detectors. lol

When he was piercing them.. the first one I didn't feel at all. I think I had so much adrenaline going through me from freaking out that between the adrenaline and the endorphins, I just felt no pain. The second one, however... Ouch. I screamed bloody murder. I had a few friends out in the waiting room who didn't believe that I got them both done because of it. lol

Choke, Chuck Palahniuk

#22875 - 07/13/10 04:30 PM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: RainbowUnderwear]
OlderMan Offline

The teeth grazing is key. When I do it on nipples, I use a very light touch like I'm trying to just barely polish the cutting edges or smooth sides of my teeth with her nipple. You totally have to pay attention to make sure she's up for that and likes it, though.

#22923 - 07/15/10 06:37 AM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: myrealname]
skinback Offline
enthusiast

Mine has a slight left curve, noticeable but not extreme. I think it's a pretty weird aspect of this topic that the women probably know more about it than the men (we see each other soft, but generally only the women we're with know what we look like hard). Since women see more hard penises than men do, they get a better sampling.

On the topic of having my own cock bitten, I'll go down as a definite "NO" on that one... definitely love being licked and/or sucked though! As for nipples, I like it, but not NEARLY as much as a BJ or HJ. Light touches are best, which women are very very good at! I get a much bigger turn on licking a womans nipples, especially feels good running my tongue around them and flicking them with just the tip of my tongue. I kinda like longish nipples too, even though the little button ones are also pretty cool. Not big into a huge areola, prefer ones that just highlight the nipple, and I like using this area as sort of a racetrack, only a very slow one (and that changes direction, occasionally going "over the top" to the other side)!

#177854 - 01/25/16 01:27 PM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: Bane2]
Vincenzo60 Offline
stranger

An upward curve is best. Women like an erect penis that curves upward. A man with an erect penis that curves upward can stimulate a woman's G-Spot.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.