Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#22771 - 07/12/10 01:56 PM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: myrealname]
CaroleTucson Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
Originally Posted By: myrealname
I've had women accidentally knee me in the groin

I did that one time many years ago. It wasn't accidental, though ... laugh

#22820 - 07/13/10 01:14 AM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: CaroleTucson]
RainbowUnderwear Offline
old hand

Loc: Indiana
Originally Posted By: CaroleTucson
This is analogous to when someone bites your nipples. I like mine pinched gently and of course sucked on, but not bitten.

At the right moment, I love having them bitten. Not hard, but a little bit of teeth can be fun. >.>

Choke, Chuck Palahniuk

#22828 - 07/13/10 03:15 AM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: RainbowUnderwear]
CaroleTucson Offline

Originally Posted By: RainbowUnderwear
At the right moment, I love having them bitten. Not hard, but a little bit of teeth can be fun. >.>

Rainbow, can I borrow your guy? Everytime somebody bites mine, I swear it's like they're chewing gum. Totally ruins the mood.

#22839 - 07/13/10 11:37 AM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: CaroleTucson]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
]
Rainbow, can I borrow your guy? Everytime somebody bites mine, I swear it's like they're chewing gum. Totally ruins the mood.

Hear hear!!! I agree. Everytime I've been bitten on my nipples- it hasn't felt so good. I think I screeched when my husband did it the last time. And I remember the man before him doing it and it really hurt!

And I do think a very light nip with teeth or a grazing of teeth could feel good!

Rainbow-- you must have had some men who know how to nip without drawing blood. Lol! (ok, I exaggerate)

I think for me, it could depend on the time of the month too. My nipples get really sensitive right before my cycle. I don't think even a light nip would feel good then.

#22852 - 07/13/10 12:21 PM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: Firefly]
CaroleTucson Offline

Originally Posted By: Firefly
I think for me, it could depend on the time of the month too. My nipples get really sensitive right before my cycle. I don't think even a light nip would feel good then.

When you're pregnant, too .. lol

#22854 - 07/13/10 12:29 PM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: CaroleTucson]
RainbowUnderwear Offline
old hand

My nipples were never sensitive before.. When I turned eighteen I got them pierced, and their sensitivity increased tons. They were also never bitten before I got them pierced, so I can't say if anything changed because of that. *shrugs*

There was one guy who had me going crazy by stimulating my nipples alone. I orgasmed from just nipple play alone, and the biting/teeth grazing is what set me off.

Choke, Chuck Palahniuk

#22858 - 07/13/10 12:38 PM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: RainbowUnderwear]
CaroleTucson Offline

Originally Posted By: RainbowUnderwear
When I turned eighteen I got them pierced, and their sensitivity increased tons.

How do you like having them pierced? I've been told it hurts like hell.

I'm not considering it ... just curious smile

Quote:
There was one guy who had me going crazy by stimulating my nipples alone. I orgasmed from just nipple play alone, and the biting/teeth grazing is what set me off.

Cool!

#22860 - 07/13/10 12:42 PM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: CaroleTucson]
RainbowUnderwear Offline
old hand

How do like having them pierced? I've been told it hurts like hell.

I love 'em. I can't remember what my nipples used to be like.. haha. But really, I'm so used to them that they're not so much a novelty item anymore. Just a part of me that I have to remove before getting x-rays or going through certain metal detectors. lol

When he was piercing them.. the first one I didn't feel at all. I think I had so much adrenaline going through me from freaking out that between the adrenaline and the endorphins, I just felt no pain. The second one, however... Ouch. I screamed bloody murder. I had a few friends out in the waiting room who didn't believe that I got them both done because of it. lol

Choke, Chuck Palahniuk

#22875 - 07/13/10 04:30 PM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: RainbowUnderwear]
OlderMan Offline

The teeth grazing is key. When I do it on nipples, I use a very light touch like I'm trying to just barely polish the cutting edges or smooth sides of my teeth with her nipple. You totally have to pay attention to make sure she's up for that and likes it, though.

#22923 - 07/15/10 06:37 AM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: myrealname]
skinback Offline
enthusiast

Loc: United States
Mine has a slight left curve, noticeable but not extreme. I think it's a pretty weird aspect of this topic that the women probably know more about it than the men (we see each other soft, but generally only the women we're with know what we look like hard). Since women see more hard penises than men do, they get a better sampling.

On the topic of having my own cock bitten, I'll go down as a definite "NO" on that one... definitely love being licked and/or sucked though! As for nipples, I like it, but not NEARLY as much as a BJ or HJ. Light touches are best, which women are very very good at! I get a much bigger turn on licking a womans nipples, especially feels good running my tongue around them and flicking them with just the tip of my tongue. I kinda like longish nipples too, even though the little button ones are also pretty cool. Not big into a huge areola, prefer ones that just highlight the nipple, and I like using this area as sort of a racetrack, only a very slow one (and that changes direction, occasionally going "over the top" to the other side)!

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.