Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#22706 - 07/11/10 09:54 PM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: myrealname]
CaroleTucson Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
Originally Posted By: myrealname
I don't mind being bitten all that much as long as she doesn't draw blood. Or bite it off.

Wow ... first time I've heard that shocked

#22713 - 07/12/10 01:04 AM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: CaroleTucson]
RainbowUnderwear Offline
old hand

Loc: Indiana
Originally Posted By: CaroleTucson
I don't mind being bitten all that much as long as she doesn't draw blood. Or bite it off.

Wow ... first time I've heard that shocked

I remember one time my teeth scraped against a guy pretty bad.. and at a later point I mentioned it and said sorry. The guy was like "actually, it was pretty sexy." Surprised me as well.

Choke, Chuck Palahniuk

#22716 - 07/12/10 01:59 AM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: RainbowUnderwear]
JDANG Offline

I've been "scraped" by teeth before - due to my curve... it's no fun, I can tell you! cry

#22720 - 07/12/10 02:49 AM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: JDANG]
RainbowUnderwear Offline
old hand

Originally Posted By: JDANG
I've been "scraped" by teeth before - due to my curve... it's no fun, I can tell you! cry

Haha. It's not something I'd ever intentionally do..

Choke, Chuck Palahniuk

#22722 - 07/12/10 06:19 AM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: RainbowUnderwear]
CaroleTucson Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
This is analogous to when someone bites your nipples. I like mine pinched gently and of course sucked on, but not bitten.

#22739 - 07/12/10 11:55 AM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: CaroleTucson]
myrealname Offline
old hand

Oh getting scraped by teeth can be uncomfortable, but things like that happen accidentally. Never made me ask them to stop.

I've had women accidentally knee me in the groin, elbow me in the eye, kick me in the face, etc while rolling around in bed, and I've accidentally hurt a couple as well.

Occupational hazard. If sex becomes some carefully choreographed routine it gets kind of boring.

#22741 - 07/12/10 12:27 PM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: myrealname]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States

I've had women accidentally knee me in the groin, elbow me in the eye, kick me in the face, etc while rolling around in bed, and I've accidentally hurt a couple as well.

Just means you're having some great sex!! wink

#22757 - 07/12/10 01:09 PM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: CaroleTucson]
JDANG Offline

Originally Posted By: CaroleTucson
This is analogous to when someone bites your nipples. I like mine pinched gently and of course sucked on, but not bitten.

An ex of mine LOVED when I'd bite her nipples in really short, rapid "bursts" with my two front teeth.

#22759 - 07/12/10 01:11 PM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: myrealname]
JDANG Offline

Occupational hazard. If sex becomes some carefully choreographed routine it gets kind of boring.

I agree with you on that. But it doesn't mean I look forward to getting scraped repeatedly along the edge of my cock head (ouch! cry ) or kneed in the balls cry (which has also happened to me during sex).

Edited by JDANG (07/12/10 01:11 PM)

#22766 - 07/12/10 01:47 PM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: JDANG]
Thonger Offline
old hand

I don't mind if her teeth lightly brushes against my cock during a blow job, as long as it isn't too hard. The pleasure of her lips and tongue far outweigh any discomfort the teeth might bring.

I haven't met any girl who likes having her nipples bitten. Usually, they are too sensitive for that. I have known some girls who like having their nipples pinched, gently squeezed, and sucked on hard, but never bitten. Depending on the girl, I usually like to pinch or squeeze her nipples at the moment she cums. That seems to bring on a more powerful orgasm.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.