Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#22579 - 07/07/10 07:28 PM Penis curve. What do women like?
Bane2 Offline
enthusiast

Let's forget about size because that's been done to death. I was wondering do women like a penis that curves up, down or sideways? My penis curves downward like a banana, which I've read is good for doggy or reverse cowgirl. An upward curved is best for missionary position or girl on top.

So what do you think was best. An upward curve, a downward curve, or was there any difference?

#22581 - 07/07/10 10:46 PM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: Bane2]
CaroleTucson Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
Upward curve for me, probably because that's what I'm most familiar with. The penis I knew intimately for 20 years curved upward, and I thought it was beautiful.

#22583 - 07/08/10 12:44 AM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: Bane2]
JDANG Offline

I curve up. For the longest time, I thought all guys curved up - that it was just the way all penises were when hard.

As for my experience possessing an upward curve, I've never had any complaints from the ladies. wink

#22584 - 07/08/10 07:41 AM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: JDANG]
CaroleTucson Offline

Originally Posted By: JDANG
For the longest time, I thought all guys curved up - that it was just the way all penises were when hard.

That's what I thought, too .. lol. I was probably 40 before I saw one that didn't curve upward.

#22586 - 07/08/10 08:37 AM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: JDANG]
JIP Offline

Loc: UK
I curve up. For the longest time, I thought all guys curved up - that it was just the way all penises were when hard.

As for my experience possessing an upward curve, I've never had any complaints from the ladies. wink

Like you I curve upwards & like you I thought that they all did. It was only after getting complimentary comments, re its looks & action, that I decided to look into the matter.
According to www.the-penis.com only 22.2% curve up; 63% are straight & 14.8% curve down.
The following is only my own personal experience & is not meant to advocate, or promote that any penis shape it 'better' than another.
All partners commented that a slight upwards curve seemed to match their own internal anatomy, causing no uncomfortable 'poking' - in all positions. One, who had an 'inverted' uterus, said that straight was actually painful. Her favorite positions were doggy & reverse cowgirl.
I also increase in girth from tip to base. This also was favorably commented on.

#22590 - 07/08/10 09:52 AM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: CaroleTucson]
pinkFlames Offline
veteran

Loc: Australia
Originally Posted By: CaroleTucson
For the longest time, I thought all guys curved up - that it was just the way all penises were when hard.

That's what I thought, too .. lol. I was probably 40 before I saw one that didn't curve upward.

I'm the opposite, I was 40 when I first saw one which curved upwards and that's still the same one as I see regularly now.

#22591 - 07/08/10 10:38 AM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: pinkFlames]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
I've never really thought about it to be honest. I just enjoyed each one! lol.

#22594 - 07/08/10 11:32 AM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: pinkFlames]
CaroleTucson Offline

Originally Posted By: pinkFlames
I'm the opposite, I was 40 when I first saw one which curved upwards and that's still the same one as I see regularly now.

pinkFlames, did you prefer reverse-entry when you were with men who didn't curve upward?

#22605 - 07/08/10 05:37 PM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: CaroleTucson]
OlderMan Offline

I curve down some and it works great for doggy. Matches the internal anatomy. No complaints from missionary, though. I think it's easier to get under a cervix with a downward curve in missionary.

#22615 - 07/09/10 06:04 AM Re: Penis curve. What do women like? [Re: CaroleTucson]
pinkFlames Offline
veteran

Loc: Australia
Originally Posted By: CaroleTucson
Originally Posted By: pinkFlames

pinkFlames, did you prefer reverse-entry when you were with men who didn't curve upward?

I only clearly remember the curve on my other two long term partners. One curved to the left and the other was pretty straight. I've always preferred face-to-face positions, although I will have sex in doggy or spoons positions for variety. I never actually took notice of the curvature of my casual partners.

The main difference I find with my current partner is that I'm now vaginally orgasmic but I'm not entirely sure that it is only down to his penis shape.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.