Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 10 of 11 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 >
Topic Options
#22417 - 06/29/10 03:17 PM Re: Question About Size for the Women (Men Also).. [Re: Firefly]
avgdick91 Offline

Wow. I think there were 3 posts on the original topic before it took off on a tangent and never came back. Here's my attempt to bring it back on topic. . .

I'd have to agree with the initial poster.

Small: 5" or less
Medium: 5" - 6"
Above average: 6" - 7"
Big: 7" - 8"
Very big: 8" - 9"
Huge: 9 - 10"
Call an ambulance: 10" or more

Seems reasonable to me.

#22419 - 06/29/10 03:54 PM Re: Question About Size for the Women (Men Also).. [Re: Firefly]
CaroleTucson Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
Originally Posted By: Firefly
For me personally(and I'm just speaking for myself) when I think of past lovers, size isn't what I think about. I think more about how he touched me, or kissed me, or how he looked at me. Its how he turned me on before the clothes came off. How he respected me and treated me.

I couldn't have said it better. And you're speaking for more than yourself, Firefly. That's exactly how I feel about it, and exactly how millions of other women also feel about it.

Quote:
What I find interesting- is that with all this talk about size-- I can't even recall what size the man I consider my best lover was. (some people you just mesh with sexually-- he was one of those)

Yep. Yep. The one man in my life who drove me into a sexual frenzy more than any other was average size, I would say. Perhaps he was somewhat thicker than average, but not by much.

But he was the most sensuous, the most caring, the most intimate, the most knowledgeable lover I've ever had, by a large margin. He knew exactly how to touch me, how to kiss me, how to caress me, how to talk to me, how to listen to me.

This man was a walking, talking sex god. It's that simple. And it had nothing to do with the size of his penis. It had to do with his intellect, his humor, his smile, his attitudes, his core values, his desire to please me, his character. He adored his children. He was a wonderful father and protector.

Those qualities are so much more important to the majority of women than ridiculous things like the size of your penis. It still amazes me that men even bother to talk about this subject. You want women crawling all over you? Then be a real man with strength and integrity and character.

I'm not saying there aren't women out there who will fuss over your penis. But women who have been around a while have seen and experienced enough cocks to not be too impressed with size. If you are the kind of man we want, then we're sure as hell not going to be overly concerned about your penis size.

#22436 - 06/30/10 12:20 AM Re: Question About Size for the Women (Men Also).. [Re: CaroleTucson]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
Originally Posted By: CaroleTucson

But he was the most sensuous, the most caring, the most intimate, the most knowledgeable lover I've ever had, by a large margin. He knew exactly how to touch me, how to kiss me, how to caress me, how to talk to me, how to listen to me.

This man was a walking, talking sex god. It's that simple. And it had nothing to do with the size of his penis. It had to do with his intellect, his humor, his smile, his attitudes, his core values, his desire to please me, his character. He adored his children. He was a wonderful father and protector.

Those qualities are so much more important to the majority of women than ridiculous things like the size of your penis. ...... You want women crawling all over you? Then be a real man with strength and integrity and character.

I can completely relate. You mentioned many of the qualities that I find attractive in a man as well. wink

#22442 - 06/30/10 11:34 AM Re: Question About Size for the Women (Men Also).. [Re: Firefly]
OlderMan Offline

Originally Posted By: CaroleTuscon
You want women crawling all over you? Then be a real man with strength and integrity and character.

Yeah baby! And we like women like you two, too -- the ones with depth of personality, a warm, intelligent wit, and a tender touch that can get "bad girl" when it's time. Meow!

#22444 - 06/30/10 03:44 PM Re: Question About Size for the Women (Men Also).. [Re: OlderMan]
JDANG Offline

Originally Posted By: OlderMan
Originally Posted By: CaroleTuscon
You want women crawling all over you? Then be a real man with strength and integrity and character.

Yeah baby! And we like women like you two, too -- the ones with depth of personality, a warm, intelligent wit, and a tender touch that can get "bad girl" when it's time. Meow!

I second that!

I love my iPod... It's like a mini computer! :-)

#22454 - 06/30/10 06:27 PM Re: Question About Size for the Women (Men Also).. [Re: JDANG]
OlderMan Offline

To JIP, I would like to say that I appreciate your comments. There are not many voices of men with larger penises on here. This forum is at risk of scaring you and TylerDurden46 away; please don't feel unwelcome.

I confess, reading your post, that it sounds great. I think psychologically, many men would like to feel as you do -- powerful, confident, with an ability to enthrall women in bed and make them all come with our cocks as they "take it," yet staying sensitive enough to treat them as fellow humans and gentle enough not to hurt them. I think you feel that way.

I personally don't mind a hint of arrogance; it comes from confidence. Not everyone is humble. Hell, I can come across as arrogant just reading the phone book. I think you tried to tone it down.

Many men, including some on this site, are insecure about their penis sizes and themselves. Please don't take those responses in any way other than what they are meant -- as an honest opinion from an alternative perspective.

However, I also think the mods and the long-time voices on this site are well-balanced and serve a niche here not found on other sites. I myself am relatively new to this site, and I like the neighborhood. I hope you do, too.

OlderMan

#22479 - 07/01/10 09:50 AM Re: Question About Size for the Women (Men Also).. [Re: OlderMan]
JIP Offline

Loc: UK
To OlderMan

Thank you, your comments are much appreciated as is your re-assurance that we 'larger' men are not unwelcome.

I now do feel confident but in my younger, inexperienced days I didn't - just the opposite after years of being teased at school & in certain things ostracized (not being allowed to shower with the other boys), being made to wear 'man sized' clothes, which had to be altered in places to fit my more 'normal' young build, girls my own age having nothing to do with me. At 14 my parents took me to seek medical help, because they didn't think my size was 'normal' - great confidence booster that was. It was only after an older, experienced woman taught me that I wasn't a freak, just different & how to use it to pleasure a woman that I had any confidence & subsequent encounters confirmed that I had nothing to worry about confidence wise.

Powerful - Not a word I would use in a sexual context. In fact physical power is something I just cannot allow to be used in sexual encounters - although I admit that there are times when I want to but have to stop myself. In business I did hold a position of power and with the decisions I had to make I had to be powerful & confident, or I'd have been useless in my job.
Arrogant - Yes, like you, I can come across as arrogant, an English Public (private) School education in the 1960 & 'a place in society', almost encouraged it. But I most certainly wasn't meaning to be arrogant in my posting.

As I said in my posting & above "I was initially insecure about my size and myself". Like the adverse commenter I also was trying to give an honest opinion from an alternative perspective, that of the 'larger' man.

As for the moderators & older members of this site, like you I think they are fantastic. They give sound, unprejudiced views & advise. As for the lady (hope that term isn't considered none pc but I was brought up to consider & treat all members of the opposite gender as ladies, until they might prove otherwise) they give their views and advice in an honest & open way and the 'unsure', less confident members should pay very close attention to their feelings and opinions as to what constitutes a good lover and what leads to & makes for a good loving relationship.

#22499 - 07/02/10 02:18 AM Re: Question About Size for the Women (Men Also).. [Re: OlderMan]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
Originally Posted By: OlderMan

Hisssssss! Me...ow. wink

Thanks OlderMan!

#22508 - 07/02/10 04:07 AM Re: Question About Size for the Women (Men Also).. [Re: Firefly]
OlderMan Offline

Here, kitty kitty...

grin

#32473 - 06/14/11 02:37 AM Re: Question About Size for the Women (Men Also).. [Re: Graham]
cathy22 Offline
stranger

Loc: U.S. East Coast
I'd say, at least for me, 8 to 9 inches is very big.

Page 10 of 11 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.