Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 9 of 11 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 >
Topic Options
#22326 - 06/25/10 01:21 AM Re: Question About Size for the Women (Men Also).. [Re: pinkFlames]
myrealname Offline
old hand

Loc: Indiana
Yes, I have known some women who were very good at estimating size, using their hands as a measuring device.

#22333 - 06/25/10 03:29 PM Re: Question About Size for the Women (Men Also).. [Re: Graham]
tylerdurden46 Offline

Originally Posted By: Graham

(Who here has had a lover measure their penis?)

I can't recall a woman actually measuring my dick but almost all of them have asked how big it was, and a few of those asked me to show them on a ruler. This was sometimes because they had guessed the length at 9" - 10", and they thought I was just being modest when I put them straight, which backs up your point about women not being very good at estimating size (and I also made the same point in another thread)

#22393 - 06/28/10 04:10 PM Re: Question About Size for the Women (Men Also).. [Re: tylerdurden46]
JIP Offline

Loc: UK
I'm very new to this forum & therefore don't want to 'step on anybodies toes'.
I am 'big'- size posted elsewhere only because it could be relevant to some of my postings and not to boast or brag in any way. I would never post a picture of it because that could be misconstrued & might cause concern to those who, mistakenly, are concerned about their 'lesser endowment'.
Am I 'proud' of it - no, what's to be proud of, it's just what I drew in 'mother nature's lottery', it could equally have gone the other way.
Do I think it makes me a better lover - In my younger days definitely not. It was only when I was taught (by an older, very experienced woman) that being big wasn't a blessing but a responsibility and that I had to take more care in 'preparation' & 'completion' than perhaps my less endowed fellows did - although if they want to give pleasure & satisfaction, any sized man should do this - because if I didn't not only would I not fulfill the main aim of sex (mutual pleasure/satisfaction) but I would also cause pain and possibly actual physical damage. Having learned my lesson well I'm please & yes proud to say that I've never since caused either pain or damage.
None of my partners has ever refused to 'take' me, even those who were dubious at first sighting, once the 'golden rule' of preparation had/has been followed - not only will they be ready but actually eager. None has ever experienced pain (fullness, yes, but that's been enjoyed) - preparation, followed by consideration in method/speed of penetration, position and vitally important, watching out for visual/verbal signs of discomfort or pleasure and immediately reacting to them. It is even possible, once you've got the right approach, to get full & mutually enjoyable penetration - nature in its infinite wisdom provided a little 'pocket' below the cervix to take care of this. Once found and entered small repeated pressing, without withdrawing, can be very stimulating to both (OlderMan has posted somewhere about this).
I have been told many times that along with my 'technique' (terrible word) that the fact that my thickness gradually increases from been 'large average' around the knob to very large around the base, combined with a slight, smooth upward curve helps penetration. As one initially dubious partner told me once she was fully penetrated "that wasn't as bad as I expected, going in nice and slow, what goes before prepares for what is to follow".
Without boasting in any way, after the relationships have ended I have stayed friends with all my ex partners. I still get together with some, from relationships going back as far as 15 years, for the occasional session.
It is surprising how elastic the vagina is and how quickly it adjusts to accommodate a thick penis & equally adjusts back to take a lesser one. There is no chance a 'big' one is going to stretch & 'ruin' a woman for a lesser one.
Now maybe 'toe stepping' time.
Every one of my partners has had orgasm during and from been penetrated, where as before they'd only known clitoral ones. They all said that it was a combination of four things - being 'well prepared'; my shape causing my knob to stimulate their G spot & roof of their vagina; being able to feel the full length of my shaft moving in them (the fullness), apparently with those of lesser girth they only feel it for the first 2/3 inches; the tight stretching of the vaginal opening around the girth seemed to 'transmit' the sensations caused by my the movement to the clitoris.
Every one of my partners has commented on my size and been fascinated with it. Its been measured, photographed, approvingly discussed (more on this later) and I've had almost more 'hand jobs' than I've given myself - to see if it cums differently.
I have had many partners because of my size & 'performance', virtually all of them after my ex wife and I separated. After she left I was surprised, even shocked, by the number of offers of 'comfort' I got from her friends and acquaintances, which turned into virtual seductions. What was more surprising was that most of them were from supposedly happy married women, with kids. I was a randy young(ish) man (27), whose confidence had taken a 'knocking' and who was flattered by their interest and so took them all up on their offers. Every single one of them could hardly wait to see my dick. There then usually followed a size comparison (favorable) with what they were 'getting' at home or had previously 'had', a discussion of what would it feel like (they weren't feeling much, if anything, from what they were 'getting'), would it hurt (at least make a change to be able to feel something), would it make them cum (apparently most of them hadn't for years). This was then followed by them deciding to find out the answers (as if they hadn't already decided). It eventually transpired that my wife had gone into explicit details about my size & 'performance' to them on 'girls get togethers'. Did I care? for a few seconds, then "what the hell, at least she wasn't complaining", like the others apparently did. One new partner who didn't come into this category was, unbeknown to me, a 'recommendation' from one of my other new partners.
None of them were size queens. They were just frustrated women, most stretched by child birth, who weren't getting the satisfaction they needed, who'd wondered about big cocks (a few had even fantasist about them) and who'd been told, even boasted to, about one and what it could do and which became 'available'. I wasn't complaining, I was getting all the sex I wanted and having my ego boosted at the same time.
An interest (?) aside - every one of them besides enjoying & getting satisfaction from it also, the first time, seemed to 'triumph' and take pride & pleasure from the fact that they'd been able to 'take' it.
They all said that every woman they knew was curious about big cocks, even if they weren't interest in sex with one and if 'presented' with one 'in the flesh' even those might be tempted 'just once,just to find out' - their words not mine.
Two examples of curiosity, without sex 1) a very 'enthusiastic' partner asked me round for a drink one night, she got me well and truly happy, disappeared to make a phone call, came back, stripped me off, then slowly 'worked me up' to bursting point - tah rah; door flew open and in trooped six of her mates. "I've told them about you and they wanted to see it, you don't mind do you" Too f**cking late, they've seen it and I was too p*ssed to care any way. A few wanted to see it in 'action' but she drew the line at that but I got all the 'action' I could deal with when they'd left, she was really horny. 2) My next door neighbor, a supposedly prim and proper type, who'd never shown any interest in me, popped in unannounced when I was in the shower, straight into the bathroom & opens shower door "I heard your shower running and wondered if you wanted your back soaping", giggle "or your front". I'd already done that and was deciding whether to 'finish myself off'. Totally shocked I stood there, with my back to her, transfixed. "I saw you sunbathing this afternoon, you got very excited (I always do when sunbathing), it looked very big, A** (ex wife) said it was". Gulp, 'what the hell, I might get a f*ck instead of having to wank'. "Do you want to see it?" "Oh yes" giggle "of course only for medical purposes" (she was a nurse). Around I turned. "Oh it is very big, how did you get it up A without hurting her, G (her husband) isn't anywhere near as big and he hurts me sometimes". "Do you want to find out how I did it?" Look of shock and horror on her face "Oh no I could never commit adultery, I just wanted to see if it was as big as A said it was". She looked at it again "It looks ready to cum so I'd better leave you to it". Attempt to get something out of this strange encounter "Will you do it for me?" Again shock and horror "Oh no, making another man cum would be a kind of adultery". Pure (perhaps not right word) curiosity.

#22395 - 06/28/10 04:37 PM Re: Question About Size for the Women (Men Also).. [Re: JIP]
Sammy Offline
journeyman

Loc: Chicago
Yet another guy bragging about what's he got. I can't blame you really. If I had what you had I would be bragging too That is whenever I had the time when not banging chicks right and left once word got out that I was packing.

Reminds me people keep asking me if I've seen that HBO series Hung about the guy who's miserable because he's got a big penis. Are they joking??? How unrealistic is that????

#22396 - 06/28/10 05:57 PM Re: Question About Size for the Women (Men Also).. [Re: Sammy]
JIP Offline

Originally Posted By: Sammy
Yet another guy bragging about what's he got. I can't blame you really. If I had what you had I would be bragging too That is whenever I had the time when not banging chicks right and left once word got out that I was packing.

Reminds me people keep asking me if I've seen that HBO series Hung about the guy who's miserable because he's got a big penis. Are they joking??? How unrealistic is that????

Totally, totally wrong - I most definitely am not bragging as I tried to make very clear. Why should I brag? I did nothing to get what I've got, it just happened.
I was trying 1st to point out that having a 'big' one isn't the great advantage that you & others seem to think it is - it has lots of dis-advantages & carries many responsibilities - which from the tone of your post you wouldn't/ couldn't understand.
For a start you wouldn't be 'banging' 'chicks' left & right - the first time you tried 'banging' with a big one you'd be told to p*ss off and learn how to use it and treat a woman correctly - sex if for both to enjoy not just to show off your big tool (think that's the name you would use).
'Chicks'? If you called any of my partners, or any woman that, I'm pretty certain that you again would be told to p*ss off and grow up.
When the word got out that you were 'packing' (what do you think it is, a weapon, you ignoramus - if you don't know what that means buy a dictionary)and you had no idea how to use it considerately and 'just banged' you wouldn't be over-whelmed with offers, you'd be avoided like the plaque and get less than you're getting now (if any, with your apparent attitude to women).
"How unrealistic is that" - If you had a big penis and just tried to 'bang' you'd soon find out how miserable you'd be.
Don't know where you are from but in the UK the term 'you big dick' is used as an insult and if you had one, the way you think you could/would use it, it would certainly & accurately apply to you.

2nd: Again I wasn't bragging (shit, why am I bothering) I was trying to explain my experience of woman's curiosity and maybe 'need' for big ones, which has been denied on this forum.
Most of their curiosity, frustration and dissatisfaction has been caused by their partners inconsideration (size irrespective) and them, shall we call it, 'just banging' away. My 'success' as you seem to think of it, may be due/have been due to me caring about my partners feelings, both mental & physical, my size just being a catalyst.
Like it or not lots of women have been stretched by child birth and with average (hate using that term) girth partners, who cannot be bothered to take their natural needs into consideration, think and wonder if a thicker penis will give them back the feelings, sensations and satisfaction they are needing and miss.

#22398 - 06/28/10 06:08 PM Re: Question About Size for the Women (Men Also).. [Re: JIP]
myrealname Offline
old hand

Loc: Indiana
Well, in my opinion your posts do come off as arrogant and suggest that you are completely self-absorbed. For one thing, calling someone else an "ignoramus" is unlikely to win you any friends here or elsewhere, nor bring anyone around to your point of view.

Suggesting that any man who has had a woman experience discomfort with or after intercourse did so because he was "inconsiderate" smacks of an enormous ego.

You keep stressing how much you care about your partner's feelings and what a skilled, consummate lover you are, yet your posts suggest that you really don't care very much about other peoples' feelings at all.

#22399 - 06/28/10 06:34 PM Re: Question About Size for the Women (Men Also).. [Re: myrealname]
Sammy Offline
journeyman

Loc: Chicago
@JIP

So wait let me get this straight. You're the one who posted that women were just coming on to you once word got around about your large penis. As you said: "I have had many partners because of my size & 'performance'" yet you claim you're not bragging. If that isn't showing off then I don't know what is. What is it with you guys who got it made telling this of us (who just wish maybe once in their life they could experience what is was like to have even a normal sized penis) how great it's been but yet: "Boo hoo hoo life is tough" Give me a f______g break!

#22402 - 06/28/10 07:40 PM Re: Question About Size for the Women (Men Also).. [Re: myrealname]
JIP Offline

Originally Posted By: myrealname
Well, in my opinion your posts do come off as arrogant and suggest that you are completely self-absorbed. For one thing, calling someone else an "ignoramus" is unlikely to win you any friends here or elsewhere, nor bring anyone around to your point of view.
Suggesting that any man who has had a woman experience discomfort with or after intercourse did so because he was "inconsiderate" smacks of an enormous ego.
You keep stressing how much you care about your partner's feelings and what a skilled, consummate lover you are, yet your posts suggest that you really don't care very much about other peoples' feelings at all.

Sorry about a appearing arrogant, that definitely wasn't intended but Sammy's post did seem to have totally missed the points I was trying to make. I have apologized to him on another thread (because there seems to be reasons for him misconstruing my post) and I will do so on this one.
As for 'bringing people around to your point of view", with the greatest of respect, I wasn't advocating or putting any point of view forward, I was just stating my experiences.
Sorry, what else can it suggest? Any man who causes/caused a woman to experience discomfort, no matter what the reason, size or technique, in my opinion, is/was inconsiderate, he should have known & changed or stopped what he was doing. It is totally irrelevant whether I am 'considerate'. The need for care & consideration is a 'basic rule', not a matter of ego..
Caring for other peoples feeling - I suppose only others could really answer that but my circle of friends, acquaintances & partners would, without being egotistical, seem to say that I do.

#22405 - 06/28/10 08:04 PM Re: Question About Size for the Women (Men Also).. [Re: Sammy]
JIP Offline

Sorry Sammy if I upset you!!!! I've also apologized on one of your other threads.
I honestly wasn't bragging I was just stating facts, as they applied to me, because there is a seemly consensus on this forum that size doesn't matter - well in my experience it does, as very importantly does 'performance' and again if you re-read my post you will hopefully understand why to those women BOTH things were important.
We guys haven't got it made - again re-read my post regarding the problems & limitations that 'big' size can & does impose.

I've read and answered your other post re having a 'normal' sized penis. You HAVE got a normal sized penis [u][/u], its the same size as 100s of 1,000,000s of others. If it makes you feel any better think of us guys who you now think have got it made as not being normal, because believe me lots of times we can be made to feel that we're not, particularly when we're younger. Again, YOU ARE NORMAL but it is up to you to get over your apparent uncalled for hang-up, learn to use it and get out there and enjoy it. I get the impression that you are quite young so I'll say this - with your size I'm sure you'll have a lot less problems with your size than I had with mine when I was young

#22409 - 06/29/10 12:10 AM Re: Question About Size for the Women (Men Also).. [Re: JIP]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
Originally Posted By: JIP

I honestly wasn't bragging I was just stating facts, as they applied to me, because there is a seemly consensus on this forum that size doesn't matter....

I don't agree. I think most of us here have freely admitted that size can matter-- especially when one goes to either extremes of size. Really small or really large can create challenges, but a lot of women will try to make it work. When a man really does it for me-- I'm going to do what I can to optimize our sexual success! lol.

I also think- its pretty common on this forum to believe that size generally isn't a deal breaker in most cases. Yes- there are exceptions on BOTH ends of the spectrum (large and small)-- but I think part of the consensus here is that size is only part of what makes a man.

For me personally(and I'm just speaking for myself) when I think of past lovers, size isn't what I think about. I think more about how he touched me, or kissed me, or how he looked at me. Its how he turned me on before the clothes came off. How he respected me and treated me.

What I find interesting- is that with all this talk about size-- I can't even recall what size the man I consider my best lover was. (some people you just mesh with sexually-- he was one of those)

Overall, I can remember that maybe one man was on the larger end- and another man was a bit smaller... but its just hazy recollections for the most part. If the size was more extreme at either end-- I'm more likely to recall it-- but only because it did fall outside of the norm. I actually recall other things much more vividly. Kissing is a huge one for me. If he was a great kisser-- I'm going to think more fondly of him! If he could make my toes curl before his pants even came off.... he was a winner as a lover.

Attraction and sexuality are really a combination of so many things. I think most of us know that already, but sometimes people get caught up in only one aspect of it.

I have repeatedly said on here that size can matter. But the fact is-- a man can be a good lover no matter what his size. It saddens me that there are man who are holding back from intimacy, sex and love because they believe they are too small and will never satisfy a woman (or man). Many of these men have much to offer and the thing is-- that many of these men are perfectly normal when it comes to size. They are not extreme either way.

It bothers me that there seems to be a consensus that bigger is better- and I don't believe that to be true.

In no way do I mean to bash men who are larger. What I am bashing- is the notion that a big dick is what makes a man, and any man who doesn't have one is a lesser man in some way. That isn't true.

I find it refreshing that this is a penis site that doesn't constantly worship at the altar of the big dick. There are enough of those out there (many of them frequented more by men then they are by women).

And for those concerned that they aren't big enough:

"If you can't be her biggest lover, work on being her best lover." (or "his" lover if you prefer! wink )

Edited by Firefly (06/29/10 12:16 AM)

Page 9 of 11 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.