Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 5 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
#22209 - 06/21/10 11:19 PM Re: Question About Size for the Women (Men Also)..... [Re: Graham]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
Originally Posted By: Graham

I do somewhat disagree with Firefly on seducing a woman's mind before you seduce her body. I almost always sleep with lovers on the first night. Most of them barely know me. They don't know about my penis size in advance, and they certainly don't know my financial situation. So what was it? I think it was almost purely physical.

Aaaaaahhh.... good points Graham! You are absolutely right. Sometimes it does start out as just physical. That whole chemical thing can really take over- even when you don't really know someone. Actually- sometimes moreso when you don't know someone.

#22211 - 06/22/10 01:05 AM Re: Question About Size for the Women (Men Also)..... [Re: Firefly]
rapton Offline

guys stress over size more than girls. I don't seem to know why i mean the smallest part on her body is the most senstive and what actually gets her off. She just given you pussy to be nice cus most don't get off from pentration. If your dick is bigger and thicker fingers your size most in part is fine. Tyga you honestly sound like you braggin not that really gives a fuck. But maybe you think size is because you are on the bigger side of spectrum. Because im smaller i got enough pussy that i check my damn self in clinc to make sure im clean. Just so you know im clean. Anyway so i guess my size was perfectly fine. On the flip side my homie is like i which i had couple inches off. He eleven inches and he be like i can really fuck girl like i want they can suck my dick i wanted. im saying i dont have the issue girl take my dick all way down is choose too. i don't never have to worry about hurtin women when i sex i go hard and fast i want because i never going bottom her out. Im also a tongue taction.
Guess benefit with working mostly women you learn to talk them. And be smoother. Size matter when you are on extreme of the spectrum. Oh yes news flash most that says your dick small. most likely anger mad or piss off at you. And they know that one thing that going hurt your feelins.

Of course women financally secure guys hell guys are looking at finically secure women. If you get marrid and she has alot a debt your just screw as other way around. Definetily in this generation both the man and the woman need to bring home the bacon. It just how it is. I don't even want to get on gender roles that list of confusion for itself.

#22212 - 06/22/10 01:21 AM Re: Question About Size for the Women (Men Also)..... [Re: rapton]
myrealname Offline
old hand

Loc: Indiana
I'm not knocking women who need to feel a deep emotional and/or spiritual connection with a man before feeling comfortable enough to go to bed with him.

But there are plenty of women who do not appear to have that need.

#22215 - 06/22/10 03:48 AM Re: Question About Size for the Women (Men Also)..... [Re: myrealname]
pinkFlames Offline
veteran

Loc: Australia
I've come in late to this thread so I'm pretty much answering everyone.

Firstly, I believe size really has no importance to most women. I'm pretty much in agreement with Graham in that there needs to be a chemical/physical attraction more than anything.

I personally don't have any first hand experience of a small penis, my boyfriend is the shortest I've ever had at 5-5.5 inches but he gives me the most sexual pleasure. I compliment his penis regularly because I love the shape and gentle upward curve. I believe the curve is part of the reason I often have vaginal orgasms with him, which is something I could never achieve with previous partners. The other reason I believe I'm so orgasmic with him is because of the total loving attention he has given my body as a whole over the 5 years we've been together. With him, I'm freakishly orgasmic.

The biggest penis I've had experience with first hand was easily 8 inches (though I never took the time out to measure it.) I wasn't awed by it or anything, rather I thought it looked ridiculous because the owner was so small. This guy was all hands, feet and dick. crazy Sex with him was fun for a while because he liked to wrestle as foreplay but once he penetrated, it was ho-hum, I felt little even on the occasions that he lasted for more than 5 seconds.

A gentleman that was not much behind him in penis size (but was taller and in proportion), while more skilled as a lover overall, still did not satisfy me vaginally.

I've come to realise that I feel more sexually when I feel closer and more connected to the man. It's not the size of his penis or wallet but rather the size of his heart that matters

Now for the those who believe money, looks and penis size are so important, please explain my ex. As long as I've known him, he has had a lazy eye, one testicle, a thin 6 inch cock, rotten teeth and has rarely worked in his life. In recent years he endured a massive stroke and now walks with a limp, drools and can't speak. He can charm the pants of any woman and possibly a few men if he wanted to. I don't know why he manages this, it's not just sympathy on account of his stroke, he's had this power all his life.

Edited by pinkFlames (06/22/10 03:50 AM)

#22217 - 06/22/10 06:26 AM Re: Question About Size for the Women (Men Also)..... [Re: pinkFlames]
rapton Offline

Originally Posted By: pinkFlames
I've come in late to this thread so I'm pretty much answering everyone.

Firstly, I believe size really has no importance to most women. I'm pretty much in agreement with Graham in that there needs to be a chemical/physical attraction more than anything.

I personally don't have any first hand experience of a small penis, my boyfriend is the shortest I've ever had at 5-5.5 inches but he gives me the most sexual pleasure. I compliment his penis regularly because I love the shape and gentle upward curve. I believe the curve is part of the reason I often have vaginal orgasms with him, which is something I could never achieve with previous partners. The other reason I believe I'm so orgasmic with him is because of the total loving attention he has given my body as a whole over the 5 years we've been together. With him, I'm freakishly orgasmic.

The biggest penis I've had experience with first hand was easily 8 inches (though I never took the time out to measure it.) I wasn't awed by it or anything, rather I thought it looked ridiculous because the owner was so small. This guy was all hands, feet and dick. crazy Sex with him was fun for a while because he liked to wrestle as foreplay but once he penetrated, it was ho-hum, I felt little even on the occasions that he lasted for more than 5 seconds.

A gentleman that was not much behind him in penis size (but was taller and in proportion), while more skilled as a lover overall, still did not satisfy me vaginally.

I've come to realise that I feel more sexually when I feel closer and more connected to the man. It's not the size of his penis or wallet but rather the size of his heart that matters

Now for the those who believe money, looks and penis size are so important, please explain my ex. As long as I've known him, he has had a lazy eye, one testicle, a thin 6 inch cock, rotten teeth and has rarely worked in his life. In recent years he endured a massive stroke and now walks with a limp, drools and can't speak. He can charm the pants of any woman and possibly a few men if he wanted to. I don't know why he manages this, it's not just sympathy on account of his stroke, he's had this power all his life.
Thats because homie a playa

#22219 - 06/22/10 02:09 PM Re: Question About Size for the Women (Men Also)..... [Re: rapton]
Bane2 Offline
enthusiast

pinkflames, you are an older more mature woman. Most younger women are more shallow, as are younger men to be fair. I'm sure when you were younger your priorities were different, and you were probably more into guys who looked good then guys who actually were good. If I'm mistaken then I still believe your mindset would be in the minority of younger women.

First of all I still maintain that guys who struggle financially will find it harder to get women. First of all they'll struggle to afford to pay for a date, and secondly, because of their financial situation they'll have less going for them life-wise. Not much hobbies or interests.

Most guys who are bums who get loads of women are usually players who just lie about their situation.

#22222 - 06/22/10 03:29 PM Re: Question About Size for the Women (Men Also)..... [Re: tylerdurden46]
CaroleTucson Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
Originally Posted By: tylerdurden46
well…that upsets the status quo somewhat. I’m like the exuberant chimpanzee that doesn’t know his place in the hierarchy, and this upsets the rest of the troupe.

Don't over-exaggerate your own importance. You have very little affect on the "status quo". Blowhards like you come and go in this forum. They show up one day, try to tell everyone else (especially women) how we're supposed to think, then disappear.

No doubt you'll do the same.

#22224 - 06/22/10 04:33 PM Re: Question About Size for the Women (Men Also).. [Re: CaroleTucson]
curious male Offline
enthusiast

Loc: usa west coast
Originally Posted By: CaroleTucson
well…that upsets the status quo somewhat. I’m like the exuberant chimpanzee that doesn’t know his place in the hierarchy, and this upsets the rest of the troupe.

Don't over-exaggerate your own importance. You have very little affect on the "status quo". Blowhards like you come and go in this forum. They show up one day, try to tell everyone else (especially women) how we're supposed to think, then disappear.

:-)

#22225 - 06/22/10 04:53 PM Re: Question About Size for the Women (Men Also).. [Re: CaroleTucson]
tylerdurden46 Offline

Originally Posted By: CaroleTucson

The very fact that you accuse me of telling others how to think suggests that you haven't actually read my posts properly. Therefore your conclusion is based on a false premise.

Moreover, I'm not the one who uses other people's threads as a soapbox for my own views am I? Perhaps you ought to be slinging your brickbats elsewhere.

Furthermore, unlike certain contributors, my posts do not presume to deliver "advice" with the absolutist certainty of a Papal Bull to the world at large (see my comments elsewhere in this thread taking issue with FF's use of the term "reminder to all men", or words to that effect). Again, perhaps your comments would be more accurately aimed somewhere else.

So who's the blowhard now?

And btw, it's "effect", not "affect" in the context in which you were using that word.

Edited by tylerdurden46 (06/22/10 05:08 PM)

#22226 - 06/22/10 05:08 PM Re: Question About Size for the Women (Men Also)..... [Re: CaroleTucson]
Bane2 Offline
enthusiast

If you have an opinion that's different to the women on here they will accuse you off being arrogant, hint at you being a misognist etc...

tyler, because you are of the belief that woman like a bigger cock, you will have a fall out with the females on here. It sort of goes against the ethics of this site.

Having said all that, the females here do make some good points, but sometimes they do take things too personally for my liking.

Page 5 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.