Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 8 of 17 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
#1851 - 08/15/08 12:00 AM Re: small penis humiliation [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
I'm Melody and I love to humiliate small dicked losers like you guys. Tiny useless worthless cocks aren't good for anything, and the blowhard spouting off about manhood is full of it... Might be good to help a kid out but for all you supposedly "fully-grown" men out there you have no hope and no choice because SIZE DOES MATTER and that is the truth.

You want to be humiliated? Email me at melodyminx69@yahoo.com

Why would I want you to humiliate me about my little 3.5" X 2.5" peepee when my wife does such a good job at telling me how small it is, especially in comparison to her other sex partners. And to make it worse, she is a size queen. But when she lets me flop around inside her--especially after she has been stretched and made wet by someone else--I don't care that my dick is smaller than 97% of the male population.

#1859 - 08/16/08 03:32 AM Re: small penis humiliation [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Length isn't everything. Mine is 2inch soft and 6 inch erect,
but only 3 inch girth. Add to that the fact that I have only one ball.

My 1st humiliation came when I was 15. I had drunk sex with a girl at a party, but she didn't say anything - she did smirk though. A week later 3 girls about 11 or 12 yo, came up to me in the park and said my name and started giggling. I asked how they knew me, and one girl said it was coz her sister told her who i was. They were giggling like crazy all the time, and then she said her sister had told her I had a tiny dick and no balls.

They followed me around the park giggling and looking at my crotch and whispering show us your little willy. I ran home,
but I guess that was what started me enjoying humiliation.

Best to all,

Paul. dinkydingle@yahoo.com

#1862 - 08/16/08 08:39 AM Re: small penis humiliation [Re: Anonymous]
italian-stallion
Unregistered

i suppose that it is none of my business, and you don't have to tell me, but what happened with your other... ball?

#1863 - 08/16/08 10:36 AM Re: small penis humiliation [Re: ]
Anonymous
Unregistered

melody you are right about small dicked losers, im 6inchs and circumcised do u think this is small? my girlfriend loves making fun of my lack of foreskin too!

#1865 - 08/16/08 07:47 PM Re: small penis humiliation [Re: ]
Paul Offline
stranger

Loc: S.Korea
Fair question. Only one ball dropped is all I know.

#1922 - 08/19/08 05:20 PM Re: small penis humiliation [Re: Paul]
italian-stallion
Unregistered

Melody, your kind make me sick. Shallow and insensitive women like you shouldn't be allowed to have an opinion, because of the misery, torment and psychological scarring guys get from having to tolerate shit from your kind.

Guys have ABSOLUTELY NO CONTROL on how they are created, and there is not much a man can do to change it. He has to live with it and learn to accept himself for who he is and be happy with himself, because there is far much more to life than just sex and guilty pleasures.

Women with insecurities tend to brush theirs off on to guys, so that you don't feel bad. But then the guys suffer because you give them insecurities. they become self-concious with how they look, and look for ways to try and change it, but lo and behold, a guy will find out that there is nothing much he can do. Guys then go hiding in shame, at the fear that they might be ridiculed again for a lack of satisfying a woman.

Walk a mile in a guys shoes before you make comments. How would you like it if no guy wanted to have sex with you because your breats were too big or small, or you ass was not round enough, or you sounded like a dying walrus during sex. What would you do? Think twice before you decide to give a guy a hard time on this.

Quite frankly, I don't care what women think. I'm 6 inches, and if you don't like, then I don't care, find another guy. If you torment me, I don't care. I won't waste a second of my life trying to change the person that i am, so that I can please women like you. I won't let insecurities grab a foothold in my life and give me fear and embarassment.

To the guys, you've got to understand that there is a greater purpose in life than sexual pleasure. Sure, you may not get the same feeling from sex from anything else, but don't get wrapped up in this. If you want love, seek for a down to earth woman who likes you for who you are. If you want guilty pleasure, then go ahead and indulge in a sexual lifestyle if you want, but then realise that there is a cost, and that cost is what you have to "provide" to women.

If you women want a guy with a big package, ask a guy about his size first before he goes to a room and starts changing when you decide to leave him, laughing as you go. It may seem like an akward way of starting a conversation, but it will save the guy some disappointment. Heck, as far as I'm concerned, just go buy a damn fukc machine, since it seems the only thing interesting would be the guys cock.

Sorry if my post may on borderline (or out) of forum code, but i just can't tolerate this.

Ital-Stal

#1987 - 08/22/08 08:39 PM Re: small penis humiliation [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Im a 36 mom my son is using the traction device that I had bought him and its working well we just purchased a electric pump for alot of money lol. It does all kinds of things it has a cylyder for the shaft, head & testicals it looks much thicker and hes very excited about it.I just hope it works for him. I talked to our doctor who said he wouldnt advise it but said hes heard about the traction and felt it could help.

#2021 - 08/25/08 06:14 PM Re: small penis humiliation [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

When I was:
12: 6 inches hard
13: 7 inches hard
14: 8 inches hard
But u guys shouldn't really care about your sizes. Just have fun with it
I feel bad for the 18 year that has that has the 4.5" and his friend has an 8" at 16.
But it's ok. Good Luck in growing!

#2057 - 08/27/08 05:54 AM Re: small penis humiliation [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Melody, making fun of a guy because of his penis size is kind of like being racist. They can't control how big it is just like people can't control what race they are. Do you run around and make fun of black people or mexicans too?

#2188 - 09/05/08 11:11 AM Re: small penis humiliation [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Page 8 of 17 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.