Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#37512 - 12/03/12 08:25 AM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: cumbriankid]
granny__granola Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Phoenix
Oh, I just might forget to lock the gate ... blush

---Lily Tomlin

#37778 - 01/04/13 12:25 AM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: cumbriankid]
Sammy Offline
journeyman

Loc: Chicago
I hadn't read this particular thread before, but after doing so it gets back to my point and my insecurities. Jip Tu is, without question, bragging about how women are throwing themselves all over him because of his big penis and granny granola after stating at first how size doesn't matter is practically begging to see him to see for herself.

I'm trying to change my attitude and get a new more positive look on my life. But I read stuff like this and it conforms all my fears. Guys with big (or even normal sized) dicks have it made and losers like me are just that...losers

#37784 - 01/04/13 05:51 AM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: Sammy]
JipTu Offline
old hand

Loc: Yorks UK
Originally Posted By: Sammy
I hadn't read this particular thread before, but after doing so it gets back to my point and my insecurities. Jip Tu is, without question, bragging about how women are throwing themselves all over him because of his big penis and granny granola after stating at first how size doesn't matter is practically begging to see him to see for herself.

I'm trying to change my attitude and get a new more positive look on my life. But I read stuff like this and it conforms all my fears. Guys with big (or even normal sized) dicks have it made and losers like me are just that...losers

Sammy, my friend, you didn't read carefully enough!

Nobody (me) was bragging, in fact just the opposite.

Not meaning to be cruel, just maybe 'tough love', but your sense of humo(u)r is also apparently rather lacking.

As posted elsewhere you have my greatest wishes that you succeed in your endeavours to overcome your (misguided) attitude regarding your 'endowment' and outlook on life.

The first thing though that you must realise and attend to is your thinking that you are a 'loser' - think that way and you will be because you are 'beaten' before you even start.
Think just one positive thought a day, it doesn't matter what it is, achieve it and then keep building.
You don't run a marathon straight away, you gradually build-up until you have the ability and confidence to 'go the whole way'.

Men with 'normal' (whatever that is) and big (w t i) dicks do not have 'it made' - just like everybody else they have to 'work at it', in their attitude and attention to all things regarding the opposite sex, not just their dicks.
Again, without meaning to be cruel, you have been told these things for as long as you have been a member here.

If it makes you feel any better my 'big' dick was for years as bigger an obstacle to my self-confidence (after being ridiculed at school and 'refused' by girls my own age) as your are experiencing. It was only after I was 'taught' that I had nothing to worry about by a woman that cared for me as a whole person and who therefore didn't care about my size, which came into the relationship as a part of and not the reason for, that I was reassured.

JipTu

#37790 - 01/04/13 02:15 PM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: cumbriankid]
Sammy Offline
journeyman

Loc: Chicago
To quote your own words:

" When the time came for the 'un-veiling' she said "**** wasn't lying, its as big as she said it was, I hope you perform as well as she said".

"Over the next 12 months I had 'offers' from four other members of the 'girl's group', which I took-up - with almost identical comments about what my (ex) wife had said."

"When I found out that my wife had discussed such things I was very annoyed but was also I admit egotistically pleased that although she shouldn't have done it that she'd given me a 'glowing report'"

I suppose you're being modest. If that isn't bragging then the definition of the word must have changed recently that I wasn't aware of

#177730 - 08/27/15 11:00 AM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: cumbriankid]
Truth The Truth Offline

I'd just like to say that it seems that the penis gets all the focus of attention when it comes to size, fit, and the women's arousal. I don't like to mix politics and penises but I am learning things from Mr. Trump. I have a real tiny penis. It was small but medication has made it shrink even more. Had I been in the dating market at this stage, I think you can tell from how tight the girl is if she is really feeling anything. So why not go on the offensive. Ask her up front if she seemed like she was lacking stimulation because of size. If she says yes , and it may be subtle, ask her how many elephants has she been dating lately. Well don't say it like that. I can say things like that because God gave me a special way of making people laugh. But tell her that you have met girls with problems like hers. But she can fix it with exercises. Tell her that there is hope for her because she has lost the ability to enjoy average to below average penises. The girl should be held responsible for size incompatibility too. Tell her that it is sad how many women had to break up with men that they loved and thought were special because of the problem she has. Then you can help her regain her self-esteem from a problem that she now believes is her's. In these days of hookup dating, you have to be street smart. I almost feel evil using psychology. But it needs to be done. I have been seeing too many girls blaming their lack of satisfaction because a guy being too small. Einstein would say that P=Vsquared. It's not the penis size that matters. It's both partners responsibility to make the sex good. And a girl that loves and cares will realize that lesbians have no penises and both are totally satisfied. I rest my case

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.