Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#37486 - 11/29/12 06:24 PM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: Firefly]
cumbriankid Offline
veteran

Loc: U.K
Originally Posted By: Firefly
Originally Posted By: granny__granola
Jiptu, I was chuckling about your thoughts on women discussing penises. In my experience, that's unusual. I have had plenty of discussions with my women friends about men ... hell, I've probably had millions of discussions about men ... but the subject of their penis has only come up a handful of times. Someone might mention that a certain man is a good lover or something like that, but anatomic specifics? Nahhh ...

I have heard three female conversations about size (re - told to me)! One being about a girl having an affair with her married boss BUT he couldn't get hard!! The second was two girls comparing an XXL experience and the third (very recent) was a girl who hadn't had sex for three years and then dates a nice guy...all is going well...they go back to hers and start to play and she discovers he is small (no detail given) and she drops him on the basis that if she has waited three years for a guy then he must be perfect!!!

I totally agree. The closest I've ever really come to discussing penis size was in junior high I think.... and it was only to giggle and wonder about it as all of us were virgins and had never even seen an erect penis before. The only other time was when a crass, annoying woman who no one liked mentioned how she married her hubby because he had a big dick. I just told her she probably could have gotten that without marrying him. (they had a very rocky marriage- both of them cheating mulitple times on each other)

Never once have I EVER discussed a mans size with close friends and never even once has a close friend told me about the size of a man shes been with. Its just not something thats discussed all much about by women. Don't always believe what you see on tv!! haha Sure, we've talked about men, but believe me, a man remembering to do something for you, or a man who does something unexpected and sweet, or on the flip side, a man who totally blows you off or doesn't listen to you.... those are discussed in much more detail!

My friends are more likely to hear about how my hubby picked lilacs for me, brought them home and put them in a vase in water for me because he knew I liked them (when he was out target shooting with his friends no less). Or how he was at his friends house really late and worried me and pissed me off because he didn't respond to my text asking him if he was ok. (happened recently...lol)

So yeah-- Maybe I just run in different circles then other women, but me and my friends just don't talk that specific about the penises we have known and loved.

#37489 - 11/30/12 09:06 AM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: granny__granola]
JipTu Offline
old hand

Loc: Yorks UK
Jiptu, I was chuckling about your thoughts on women discussing penises. In my experience, that's unusual. I have had plenty of discussions with my women friends about men ... hell, I've probably had millions of discussions about men ... but the subject of their penis has only come up a handful of times. Someone might mention that a certain man is a good lover or something like that, but anatomic specifics? Nahhh ...

A 'handful of times' is enough, even once is enough, if somebody in that group then goes on to repeat the discussion outside the group. In an organisation, or a small community, it is surprising how quickly the 'news' can spread. I cannot, with all respect, help but wonder just what it would have taken for the subject of size to have come up? Maybe if one respected member of the group had brought it up, others might have followed.

Regarding my own experiences with "big" penises ... I've never been with a man that I would consider abnormally large, so I guess I don't have much to contribute to the question. For that matter, I've never been with a man who I considered abnormally small, either. With that in mind, and not to sound crude, but once they're inside me, I can scarcely tell the difference.

Again with the greatest respect, that could be due to the limits of your experience.
But on the subject of "once they're inside me" I once had a 'friend' tell me that "Although its important whose 'it' is at the beginning, once 'it's' bringing me off I'm not even aware of whose it is"

To me, my late husband's penis was perfect. It was beautiful ... the skin color, the veins, the shape and curve. I loved playing with it, stroking it, sucking it, and of course I loved fucking it. Those esthetic qualities are just as important to me as size, if not more important.

That whole statement was beautiful, for the sentiments and memories it must have brought up whilst you wrote it.

The level of physical pleasure I get from sex depends on a number of things, the most important being how I feel about the man. I'm not sure why that is, because it implies that sexual gratification is mostly in my mind. Aside from that, my pleasure also depends a lot on the "extras". Does he do oral sex on me? Does he touch me and do lots of foreplay?

That is so true - the greatest sex organ is between the ears not the legs, if you don't 'connected' there it doesn't matter how you 'connect' elsewhere, even the 'extras' won't work.
I think that is true for both men and women - initial arousal starts in the mind well before/without any physical contact, you cannot go straight into sex 'cold'.
I don't know about other men but I could not have 'just' sex with a woman that I did not find attractive initially in so many other ways. I've heard it said that if a man 'wants it' he could/will fuck any woman but I don't understand that. I'm totally baffled by prostitution.

Notice that none of those things has anything to do with the size of his penis. I would say that as long as he's within some sort of "normal" range in size, it's going to work just fine. But if doesn't do the other things that make a man a good lover, then his penis doesn't mean diddly.

Again I fully agree. The size of the penis has nothing to do with being a good lover because as you say there are many other things/aspects involved. In fact a large penis can mean just the opposite of being a good lover, if 'its owner' thinks that's all it needs. From having a look at forums devoted to the 'well endowed' unfortunately it seems that some men do not realise this and do not realise that having a large penis 'carries responsibilities' in order to make him/them good lovers.

Sorry I've done it this way but the Forum somehow seems to have gone crazy when trying to post.

JipTu

#37492 - 11/30/12 11:47 AM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: cumbriankid]
JipTu Offline
old hand

Originally Posted By: cumbriankid

I said "I think" - I actually know this can happen because I found out that this had happened with my (ex)wife and a group of her friends and I don't think they were any different from most groups of women on a 'girls night out'.
How I found out is a different story.

JipTu

Can we hear the story??
[/quote]

Firstly cumbriankid I didn't mean to split hairs, sorry, years of being trained to . every i and - every t

The story I'm not very keen on telling in detail but, as you say, this is a Forum where members should be able to post (almost) anything.

I will condense it - and before I do will clearly state that no boasting nor implications about anything involving other men's size/performance is intended, it is just what happened.

About 6 months after my (ex) wife and I separated one of the 'girls' (she was 36 & married) from the group who had gone on 'girl's nights out' and had been my (ex) wife's best (?) friend made it very clear that she was more than willing to make up for anything I might be 'missing', with 'no strings attached'.
As I was 'missing it' and I found her very attractive I readily agreed. When the time came for the 'un-veiling' she said "**** wasn't lying, its as big as she said it was, I hope you perform as well as she said".
Over the next 12 months I had 'offers' from four other members of the 'girl's group', which I took-up - with almost identical comments about what my (ex) wife had said.

At possibly the risk of the ire of the female members of the Forum I will add that I found out, eventually, from all of them, that their 'offers' were based on a combination of curiosity, frustration (at their partners 'equipment' and/or performance or complete indifference) and surprisingly, once they had seen 'it', their curiosity about their ability to 'take it', almost as if they saw it as some kind of challenge to their femininity - as the second said, "if **** could take it and enjoy it I should be able to".

When I found out that my wife had discussed such things I was very annoyed but was also I admit egotistically pleased that although she shouldn't have done it that she'd given me a 'glowing report'.
I will also add this bit, which might sound rather strange for a male - I did feel 'used' (it appears that men can be, as well as women) but 'consoled' myself with the thoughts that - I in turn had been 'using' them and at least they had chosen me for they 'usage', which did (rather) reassure my ego which had been battered by my wife's departure.

Something very similar happened a few years later when I was having an affair (still unmarried) with one of the girls (?) from the company I worked for.. A few weeks after it started there were quite a few 'nudge, nudge, wink, winks', from some female members of staff about my size and some rather uncomplimentary comments about her for wanting/taking 'it'.

End of story.

JipTu.

#37494 - 11/30/12 01:19 PM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: cumbriankid]
cumbriankid Offline
veteran

A good story well told!! Thanks for the contribution!!! It looks like only a handful of die hards are still posting these days!!!

Keep your computer on the first floor pal!! York looks a wee bit damp recently - in fact it was knee deep when I passed through in September so God knows what it's like now!!!!

#37495 - 11/30/12 01:20 PM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: cumbriankid]
cumbriankid Offline
veteran

How big is the beast by the way???

#37499 - 12/01/12 11:28 AM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: cumbriankid]
JipTu Offline
old hand

Originally Posted By: cumbriankid
A good story well told!! Thanks for the contribution!!! It looks like only a handful of die hards are still posting these days!!!

Keep your computer on the first floor pal!! York looks a wee bit damp recently - in fact it was knee deep when I passed through in September so God knows what it's like now!!!!

Thanks cumbriankid I wasn't too sure about posting it because I had some rather adverse comments when I mentioned size in a post earlier in my days here. But as you say who the hell is going to read it these days except a few 'die hards' - who've probably seen 'it' and commented on 'it', in the days when pics were available.

Luckily I am further south than York, Sheffield and luckily this time we've missed flooding but computer is upstairs anyway, too much equipment to have it downstairs.

Haven't worked out how to do multi-quotes so in answer to your query "How big is the 'beast' by the way???"

I have already previously posted this information (and posted pics) and got some rather adverse comments re being 'boastful' (although there were a few favourable ones, from both sexes) - which was in no way my intention - it was just a statement of facts in answer to a query similar to yours.
'It' is nothing to be proud of, or otherwise, it is just what God/Nature, or what-ever gave me.
So at the risk again and with the previously stated intention, here goes.
I have, so I've been told, a rather 'unusual' shape which is rather hard to explain - I gradually increase in circumference/girth from tip to base and have an upward curve, the increasing 'thickness' making the curve at the bottom more than the curve at the top. The easiest example I can give is imagine a banana the way it curves and increases in girth from tip to middle. This makes giving accurate length dimensions difficult because there is a difference due to the top and bottom curve. I know that length is supposed to be measured at the top but as it is possible to go 'balls deep' I have never understood this, because to do this the lower length must 'be in'.
These measurements were not taken by me but were taken as part of a survey carried out (and published) by two consultants, as part of a 'size survey', at the Hallamshire Hospital in Sheffield - their results can be found on the web, search Hallamshire Hospital, Whylie.
Length of top curve is 8.4", length of lower curve to crease of balls is 8.75", girth of head is 5.5", shaft directly behind it is 5.25", mid-shaft is 6", girth of base is 6.5".
Again without being boastful, I have never had any problems with any partners 'taking it' (despite initial doubts/fear when first seen by 'first timers') and enjoying it, provided there has been plenty of foreplay and considerate penetration. The big (no pun intended) advantage being that the girth gradually increasing means that 'what goes before prepares for what is to follow".
As one partner, who was an engineer, female, described it "like a reamer, gradually opening her up".
The length does have to be taken into consideration, particularly with new partners - no deep penetration positions, no trying to go 'straight in' and attention to angle of penetration to avoid cervix 'banging' and ensure 'it' has a chance of going into either of the fornixs - although it is surprising how quickly they adjust to 'it' and want to try/go on to deeper penetration positions.

JipTu

p.s. Good luck with the new job.

Edited by JipTu (12/01/12 11:31 AM)

#37500 - 12/01/12 05:19 PM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: cumbriankid]
granny__granola Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Phoenix
I don't remember seeing "it" ... but I'll be sure and look as soon as we can again smile

---Lily Tomlin

#37504 - 12/02/12 06:16 AM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: granny__granola]
JipTu Offline
old hand

I don't remember seeing "it" ... but I'll be sure and look as soon as we can again smile

Oh granny_granola how can you be so fickle and cruel? frown

You have shattered my delicate, tender (and mis-guided) male ego.

I have held the comments you made after seeing 'it', coming from a woman such as you, close to my heart and now you've broken it. cry

Have I wasted all the time I have spent trying to get my visa renewed so I could visit Phoenix?
This has not been easy after I was 'Best Man' at a wedding in Jacksonville, Fl. and was caught trying to prove to one of the girls why I'd got that title. When the policeman turned up and threatened to use his night stick how was I to know he didn't mean he wanted to join in.
I've even worked out how to get a folding ladder on the plane so I could get over your wall if the gate at the side of the garage was locked.
I was even willing, yet again, to put up with the embarrassment of being body searched after the airport scanned showed that I might be carrying a hidden weapon smile

All my dreams are now as dust sick

Despite all this I hope I haven't lost my sense of humo(u)r.

JipTu.

#37506 - 12/02/12 08:17 AM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: JipTu]
granny__granola Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Phoenix
Originally Posted By: JipTu
I was even willing, yet again, to put up with the embarrassment of being body searched after the airport scanned showed that I might be carrying a hidden weapon smile

Not to worry. I'm an official "Body Search" volunteer. I'll do it smile

---Lily Tomlin

#37508 - 12/02/12 08:39 AM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: granny__granola]
JipTu Offline
old hand

Originally Posted By: JipTu
I was even willing, yet again, to put up with the embarrassment of being body searched after the airport scanner showed that I might be carrying a hidden weapon smile

Not to worry. I'm an official "Body Search" volunteer. I'll do it smile

If that's a promise I will work even harder to get my visa renewed smile

Who knows, might not need to bring my ladder smirk

Jiptu

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.