Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#37455 - 11/23/12 12:19 PM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: cumbriankid]
Maryes Offline
stranger

Loc: USA
It was the thickness that made my first large one a memory, not the length of 6"+ (did not measure him). Would I enjoy something over 9" without a few days of getting warmed up to the size? I doubt it unless the owner was considerate of what his cock was hitting. 'Normal' is the makeup of our small circle of partners when it comes to cock size.

#37460 - 11/24/12 11:39 AM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: Maryes]
cumbriankid Offline
veteran

Loc: U.K
Is it a fond memory?? Do you miss it (rather than him) especially when comparing it to "normal"? It sounds like your friends discuss size - interesting as most women suggest its never/rarely talked about??

#37467 - 11/28/12 09:34 AM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: cumbriankid]
JipTu Offline
old hand

Loc: Yorks UK
Originally Posted By: cumbriankid
It sounds like your friends discuss size - interesting as most women suggest its never/rarely talked about??

Although you haven't (yet) had an answer from Maryes I will put my bit in on this re-occurring subject.

Despite the suggestion, from the ladies of this forum, I think some women do discuss such things.
This probably/possibly happens when a close group of female friends, who discuss many aspects of their lives, get together for a 'girls night' and the 'wine flows freely'. Somehow the topic will turn to sex and their enjoyment, or otherwise, of it and this will lead to comparisons of experiences. The least inhibited of the group will bring up size and its importance, or otherwise, which will probably lead to (possibly due to peer pressure) the others joining in and expressing their opinions and giving reasons for this. This might eventually lead to admissions about the biggest and smallest experienced and what the difference, if any, it made.
It is also possible under such circumstances that the least and the most 'satisfied' in the group will express their reasons for their 'satisfaction', or not. This can lead to comparisons of partners 'equipment' and 'performance', 'satisfactory', or otherwise.

I said "I think" - I actually know this can happen because I found out that this had happened with my (ex)wife and a group of her friends and I don't think they were any different from most groups of women on a 'girls night out'.
How I found out is a different story.

JipTu

#37472 - 11/28/12 01:11 PM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: cumbriankid]
granny__granola Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Phoenix
grin

---Lily Tomlin

#37476 - 11/29/12 07:54 AM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: granny__granola]
JipTu Offline
old hand

Originally Posted By: granny__granola
grin

Could you please elucidate further on - grin

Is it a comment (admission) on my post above yours?

Is it a memory of how your first big penis felt?

Curios, in more ways than one crazy

JipTu

p.s do find it interesting that cumbriankid asks about the 'first big penis' (what is big), which implies that there were subsequent others - you can't have a first if others don't follow - as they are supposedly 'rare'.

Perhaps a more enlightening question would be "What did the biggest penis you've had feel like"?

Edited by JipTu (11/29/12 08:10 AM)

#37477 - 11/29/12 09:10 AM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: cumbriankid]
JipTu Offline
old hand

To answer my own 'sub question' - What did the biggest penis you've had feel like?

I've only had one big penis and I know it is the biggest I'll ever have.
It felt very good and enjoyable, both the length and the girth.
I found it visually very pleasing, although the first time I saw it I found it rather frightening, as I'd never seen anything like it before.
After having it a few times I admit that I did discuss it with friends and they had felt the same when they had their first 'big one'.
The hardness, at times, could be almost painful but well worth it for the results this caused.
Some of the sensations it could give me were out of this world.
The first orgasm it gave me happened very quickly and was so intense I didn't know what was happening but after that I wanted as many as I could get.
As my relationship with 'it' progressed it took longer for me to reach orgasm but when I did they were still fantastic.

Luckily I've still got it laugh

JipTu

#37478 - 11/29/12 01:10 PM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: cumbriankid]
granny__granola Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Phoenix
Jiptu, I was chuckling about your thoughts on women discussing penises. In my experience, that's unusual. I have had plenty of discussions with my women friends about men ... hell, I've probably had millions of discussions about men ... but the subject of their penis has only come up a handful of times. Someone might mention that a certain man is a good lover or something like that, but anatomic specifics? Nahhh ...

Regarding my own experiences with "big" penises ... I've never been with a man that I would consider abnormally large, so I guess I don't have much to contribute to the question. For that matter, I've never been with a man who I considered abnormally small, either. With that in mind, and not to sound crude, but once they're inside me, I can scarcely tell the difference.

To me, my late husband's penis was perfect. It was beautiful ... the skin color, the veins, the shape and curve. I loved playing with it, stroking it, sucking it, and of course I loved fucking it. Those esthetic qualities are just as important to me as size, if not more important.

The level of physical pleasure I get from sex depends on a number of things, the most important being how I feel about the man. I'm not sure why that is, because it implies that sexual gratification is mostly in my mind. Aside from that, my pleasure also depends a lot on the "extras". Does he do oral sex on me? Does he touch me and do lots of foreplay?

Notice that none of those things has anything to do with the size of his penis. I would say that as long as he's within some sort of "normal" range in size, it's going to work just fine. But if doesn't do the other things that make a man a good lover, then his penis doesn't mean diddly.

---Lily Tomlin

#37482 - 11/29/12 05:32 PM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: granny__granola]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
Originally Posted By: granny__granola
Jiptu, I was chuckling about your thoughts on women discussing penises. In my experience, that's unusual. I have had plenty of discussions with my women friends about men ... hell, I've probably had millions of discussions about men ... but the subject of their penis has only come up a handful of times. Someone might mention that a certain man is a good lover or something like that, but anatomic specifics? Nahhh ...

I totally agree. The closest I've ever really come to discussing penis size was in junior high I think.... and it was only to giggle and wonder about it as all of us were virgins and had never even seen an erect penis before. The only other time was when a crass, annoying woman who no one liked mentioned how she married her hubby because he had a big dick. I just told her she probably could have gotten that without marrying him. (they had a very rocky marriage- both of them cheating mulitple times on each other)

Never once have I EVER discussed a mans size with close friends and never even once has a close friend told me about the size of a man shes been with. Its just not something thats discussed all much about by women. Don't always believe what you see on tv!! haha Sure, we've talked about men, but believe me, a man remembering to do something for you, or a man who does something unexpected and sweet, or on the flip side, a man who totally blows you off or doesn't listen to you.... those are discussed in much more detail!

My friends are more likely to hear about how my hubby picked lilacs for me, brought them home and put them in a vase in water for me because he knew I liked them (when he was out target shooting with his friends no less). Or how he was at his friends house really late and worried me and pissed me off because he didn't respond to my text asking him if he was ok. (happened recently...lol)

So yeah-- Maybe I just run in different circles then other women, but me and my friends just don't talk that specific about the penises we have known and loved.

Edited by Firefly (11/29/12 05:34 PM)

#37484 - 11/29/12 06:15 PM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: JipTu]
cumbriankid Offline
veteran

p.s do find it interesting that cumbriankid asks about the 'first big penis' (what is big), which implies that there were subsequent others - you can't have a first if others don't follow - as they are supposedly 'rare'.

Isn't this just splitting hairs???

Perhaps a more enlightening question would be "What did the biggest penis you've had feel like"? [/quote]

The 'biggest' a woman has ever had could be three inches and pencil thin!! So I think 'big' needs to be used!! I think if a woman had only experienced one then she would limit her self to that!! You could play with the question all day - ultimately this is a sex forum and people can and do freely expand answers beyond the boundary of the question!!! The li icing factor on any forum is volume of replies - not content!!

#37485 - 11/29/12 06:19 PM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: JipTu]
cumbriankid Offline
veteran

I said "I think" - I actually know this can happen because I found out that this had happened with my (ex)wife and a group of her friends and I don't think they were any different from most groups of women on a 'girls night out'.
How I found out is a different story.

JipTu [/quote]

Can we hear the story??

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.