Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#35687 - 01/10/12 04:46 PM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: cathy22]
Alexia Offline
stranger

Just thought I'd put in my two cents, because my first experience with "a larger than I'm used to" penis wasn't a success...
I didn't get to see it, it was a one-night affair with a friend of a girlfriend, and I wasn't particularly attracted to him, which is always a bad start. I did for bad reasons, feeling lonely, meaning to "thank" him for lending Clara and I his flat to study and, giving in to his "enthusiasm"...
I remember I felt surprised and intimidated by how it felt in my hand, soooo different...and then inside me it really shocked me a little, and hurt a little too. But I think what my body was saying, was that it didn't want any of what was happening in that bed. So had I been into him, it might have worked better;)!

#35702 - 01/12/12 05:48 PM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: cumbriankid]
McAndrew Offline

Loc: UK
My experience is that girls just want Mr Average.

Several have commented that when confronted with a big one it makes them worry that it could be uncomfortable, which makes them tense and so it is.

#35713 - 01/13/12 02:13 PM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: McAndrew]
granny__granola Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Phoenix
Originally Posted By: McAndrew
My experience is that girls just want Mr Average.

Or to put it another way ... we just want "Mr Right For Me".

I've never been with a man with a huge penis. I don't feel like I'm missing anything. Oh, I suppose there would be some curiosity factor involved, but it's not something I've ever really thought about much. I'd be curious about other things too ... things like his tongue or his fingers. Or what kinky things he might be interested in. Stuff like that.

---Lily Tomlin

#35728 - 01/15/12 02:23 PM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: cumbriankid]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
I think a womans enjoyment can be very much influenced by how we feel about a man. It doesn't matter if he has all the right moves- or what size his penis is or anything else.. if we don't feel positive about him in some way.

Now I'm not saying for me that I have to be in love with or even want a serious relationship with a man to enjoy sex with him. But I do have to have positive feelings and attraction to him. Respect is a huge issue for me. Respect for him and respect for myself. I think thats even more important for me now then it was when I was younger.

For me at least-- penis size has never been a deciding factor about whether or not I will have sex with a man. In fact- I usually didn't know a mans size before I decided. lol

I don't think its unusual for women to be curious about it like GG mentions- but it really isn't the be-all for most women.

#35734 - 01/15/12 05:47 PM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: cumbriankid]
OlderMan Offline

I think it would be difficult for a woman to say, "Okay, now I'm with my first big penis." Unless it was remarkably bigger than she'd experienced, it's not like a 7-incher will feel "big" while a 6-incher won't. Penis size is a spectrum with no defined boundaries between small, average, and big.

#35743 - 01/16/12 12:26 PM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: cumbriankid]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

You hit it right on OM. Unless theres a huge difference- I don't think its very noticable.

I also think that size is in the eye of the beholder at times. What one woman may find very large, another may think is average.

And i still very much believe that women grossly overestimate mens sizes all the time.

#35753 - 01/17/12 03:06 AM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: OlderMan]
duanculo Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: OlderMan
I think it would be difficult for a woman to say, "Okay, now I'm with my first big penis." Unless it was remarkably bigger than she'd experienced, it's not like a 7-incher will feel "big" while a 6-incher won't. Penis size is a spectrum with no defined boundaries between small, average, and big.

well you may not notice the difference in terms of length but what about girth/thickness?

#35755 - 01/17/12 07:43 AM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: cumbriankid]
pinkFlames Offline
veteran

Loc: Australia
From my point of view how big a man feels, can change from one occasion to the next. My vaginal sensitivy can be affected by my menstrual cycle (My vagina's more touchy during my period), how aroused I am or the position we're in - even a slight adjustment in angle will affect how things feel.

His penis also changes from one occasion to the next. I find it seems longest when he's on his back and absolute shortest when he's on his side, with missionary being somewhere in between. The fullness of his penis also varies from one moment to the next, depending mostly on his arousal but I wouldn't be surprised if other things affect that too.

#35775 - 01/19/12 05:23 PM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: cumbriankid]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Thats a good point pinkflames. My sensitivity is ever-changing throughout the month as well. How feel feels oftentimes is directly related to where I'm at.

#35784 - 01/20/12 06:01 AM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: cumbriankid]
Windwalker Offline
stranger

I agree with a lot of the posts- pinkFlames really nailed some of the things I've noticed about my own body. My husbands penis feels and even looks larger when I've teased the heck out of him for a few hours (sometimes even a few days). I like it no matter what, but it is something I've noticed that I think is well... neat.

Honestly I can say the one time I was with someone with a larger to me penis (in both length and girth) it hurt more than being pleasurable. I think it was because it felt like he was trying to reach my lungs via my vagina, no matter how slow or gentle he was.

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.