Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#21485 - 05/25/10 09:36 AM How did your first big penis feel?
cumbriankid Offline
veteran

Loc: U.K
Women,
If I may ask....How was your first experience of a big penis. Was there a difference? How does small, medium and large differ in both the physical and mental?

Thanks.

#21494 - 05/25/10 07:49 PM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: cumbriankid]
CaroleTucson Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
As long as a penis is within a "normal" range -- not enormous, not tiny -- I scarcely notice a difference once it's inside me.

As the women on this site (including me) have pointed out many times, the way I feel about a man is many times more important to me and to my sexual enjoyment with him. I'm a middle-aged woman who has been around the block a few times. I know what I like and I don't do one-night stands. If a man turns me on outside the bedroom, then I know from experience he's most likely going to turn me on in the bedroom as well.

Just like you get a sense about a woman, I get a sense about a man and what kind of person he is. Lots of things can turn me on about a man. Probably the biggest thing to me is the way he treats people. "Bad boys" and men who are egotistical jerks turn me off completely, and will never get into my panties. On the other hand, sweetness and kindness can get me going bigtime. A man who treats people right and who is good and decent is my kind of man.

I usually know long before he does if I'm going to bed with him or not, and at that point, believe me, I'm not thinking about non-essential things like the size of his penis.

#21523 - 05/27/10 12:17 AM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: CaroleTucson]
pinkFlames Offline
veteran

Loc: Australia
My first "big penis" was on a small guy so it looked silly (cartoonish).

As Carole said, once it was inside, I couldn't really say I felt a lot of difference but then again, he couldn't last long so who knows?

#31674 - 03/14/11 10:42 PM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: pinkFlames]
cumbriankid Offline
veteran

At the risk of digging up an old thread (but the boards are slow at the moment) anyone got anything to add to this?

#31678 - 03/15/11 02:44 AM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: cumbriankid]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
You know.. I noticed more in passing the size of a mans penis, but other then that, I just didn't differentiate much at all.

I suppose if there had been extremes on either end (big and small) I would have taken more notice of it.

If he couldn't impress me with how he kissed or touched-- the penis size was really a moot point for me.

#31680 - 03/15/11 03:41 PM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: Firefly]
gibsonl4 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Firefly,

What do you mean when you say you noticed "more in passing"?

#31681 - 03/15/11 04:28 PM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: gibsonl4]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

I meant that while it briefly registered in my brain-- it just wasn't something I dwelled on or was a big deal.

I was more focused on the moment and on how I felt about the man or how he kissed, or touched, or how he excited me just because of who he was.

#31682 - 03/15/11 08:54 PM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: gibsonl4]
cumbriankid Offline
veteran

I was just about to ask that. I thought I was having a dense moment!!

#31687 - 03/16/11 03:33 PM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: cumbriankid]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

I thought most people knew what "noticed in passing" meant. lol.

#32515 - 06/19/11 02:53 AM Re: How did your first big penis feel? [Re: cumbriankid]
cathy22 Offline
stranger

Loc: U.S. East Coast
well again, it hurt, but felt good. And I had that, "filled up", feeling., -But when I decide to have a child, I'm sure I'll forget all about that, lol.

Edited by cathy22 (06/19/11 03:06 AM)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.