Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#20739 - 04/29/10 05:05 PM Better sex through chemistry
CaroleTucson Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
Do you find sex to be more enjoyable while under the influence?

For good or bad, I'm one of those people who don't seem to be affected much at all by pot, except that it makes me super-hungry, so my answer to this question would be "no".

But then I never did it much. I can probably count on both hands the number of times, and none for a long time.

#20740 - 04/29/10 05:08 PM Re: Better sex through chemistry [Re: CaroleTucson]
biker_061 Offline
old hand

Loc: Oklahoma
smoking pot used to make me horny in a romantic way (like "lets go sit under the stars and make out") and gave me the munchies. haven't smoked in 22 years so not sure what it would do now. a moderate amount of alcohol makes me horny and past a certain point makes me want a lot.
Genesis 2:25
Ephesians 2:8
Luke 15:7

#20743 - 04/29/10 05:11 PM Re: Better sex through chemistry [Re: biker_061]
rapton Offline

man pot makes me horny but i can't fuck when im high so pretty pointless. Drink alchol just to get rid of nerves really.

#20747 - 04/29/10 05:43 PM Re: Better sex through chemistry [Re: CaroleTucson]
JDANG Offline

I haven't smoked pot in such a long time..... I can't recall, really, if it ever had any effect on me sexually.

Then again, I don't think I was ever in a situation where pot and the chance for sex converged. Nearly 100% of the time I got stoned, it was with a bunch of friends sitting around listening to music or watching a good "stoner movie"... or I was by myself.

What I do know is that it made me hungry!!! laugh But horny? I don't think so.

Edited by JDANG (04/29/10 05:48 PM)

#20771 - 04/30/10 02:27 AM Re: Better sex through chemistry [Re: JDANG]
RainbowUnderwear Offline
old hand

Loc: Indiana
Weed and alcohol seem to do that to me.. Either one or both combined. It depends on the situation I'm in, though. If I'm stoned and around people I wouldn't normally find attractive in a sexual light--then it really doesn't do much. Alcohol, on the other hand.. it really doesn't matter who I'm around or if the prospects are available, I still end up ridiculous horny.

Choke, Chuck Palahniuk

#20779 - 04/30/10 03:44 AM Re: Better sex through chemistry [Re: RainbowUnderwear]
pinkFlames Offline
veteran

Loc: Australia
I never use pot, so I don't how that would affect sex for me.

Alcohol increases my desire but interferes with my ability to orgasm, so I prefer not to drink if I'm hoping for sex.

#20780 - 04/30/10 03:52 AM Re: Better sex through chemistry [Re: pinkFlames]
RainbowUnderwear Offline
old hand

I've also found that both make my orgasms more intense. Though if I'm too far gone--it/they usually just increase the sensations, almost to the point where I'm satisfied without an orgasm, which is good because at that point they're a lot more difficult to achieve!

Choke, Chuck Palahniuk

#20782 - 04/30/10 05:50 AM Re: Better sex through chemistry [Re: CaroleTucson]
JDANG Offline

Alcohol makes me more.... "uninhibited", of course. But too much of it and I am probably going to give a lack-luster performance. But after only a few drinks, I'm still good to go.

#20790 - 04/30/10 12:38 PM Re: Better sex through chemistry [Re: JDANG]
myrealname Offline
old hand

I haven't smoked pot for a long time but I do remember it making me pretty horny. But I was horny all the time back then.

I'm not sure about the effect that alcohol has on me. One or two drinks make me feel more relaxed, but I really don't need to feel relaxed to be in the mood. More than a couple and I am more in the mood to take a nap.

Alcohol has an interesting effect on my wife, however. If she hasn't had anything she is almost too sensitive to the point that everything I do "tickles". If she has one drink she becomes much more responsive.

#20791 - 04/30/10 12:41 PM Re: Better sex through chemistry [Re: JDANG]
Graham Offline
veteran

yes, I really love marijuana during sex. I guess I tried it about once a month in China when I lived there. I tried it specifically for sexual enhancement because I'd read about a couple trying almost every illegal drug to see how it would affect their sex life. Marijuana won the contest for them.

The reason it helps is sometimes I overthink things and have a little performance anxiety during sex. When I'm high on grass I just really don't care about anything and I find the sensations to be far greater than without. Also, I'll usually want to come twice in the space of an hour whereas that rarely happens without weed. I feel absolutely tireless. It really is the sex wonderdrug for me. I still wish I would come quicker. If there was a drug for that, I'd try it.

Alcohol and sex is a bad combination for me, although I feel uninhibited and can perform, I just find it extremely difficult to orgasm. So if my fiancee and I are planning going out drinking we'll have sex before we go out and then we can do it again after but not have to worry if we come or not. Because we already did a few hours before. So we do have sex when drunk but neither of us can come very successfully.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.