Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
#2017 - 08/25/08 12:36 PM Big men stretched me and husband is so small help
Anonymous
Unregistered

About four to five years back I had loads of very big men then I met my now husband two years ago. He is very nice and his only problem is that he is so very small and I do not feel anything when he tries to shag me. Our relationship is a love based thing and sex did not matter too much...for a while.

Over the past few months I have become very frustrated and although so much of it is the lack of size on my husbands part I feel that it is worse because I have been stretched by the men that have had me in my past.

To easy my frustration I have had to use some toys and a few one night stands again with bigger men going through me but this is continuing to stretch me further?

Has anyone come across any exercises that will tighten up my vagina as I want to be a good wife but I too need to be fulfilled.

#2022 - 08/25/08 09:35 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I totally relate to you here I was very sexually active durring my younger years 11yrs all the way till I got married.My sisters liked to let there boyfreinds fuck me and watch I was enjoying it very much but now is a different thing.

I met my huband and it was love at first site he was very tall and very handsome. But being only 4" long and very thin the sex was and still is fustrating I can only feel it if its unwanted sex the second I get excited I dont feel a thing. Saying it feels more like a tiny finger wouldnt be far from the truth.

In the begining after a few weeks of terrible sex I broke up getting back togeather with my ex and his extra thick 9 1/2" pussy pleaser ."I was in heaven getting great sex for a month strait" Then I saw my now husband at a bar with his ex I was pissed very jealus and caused a seen he left with the girl and I called him that night begging him back I didnt even let my ex with the wonder cock take me home that night. 6 monthes later I told him if he asked me to marry him I would 1 yr later he did.

we have two beautiful daughters ages 2 and 4 and I work for a major department store as the manager. My huband is a police officer we make great money have a wonderful house but I want a fucking 10" cock the girth of my arm and a head like my fist to fuck me everyday. My pussy beggs to be split in two hurt I dont care about being loose really I just need to be filled.

as for exercises my sister says she uses the keagel and it worked well. I tryed it for six monthes everyday never helped.I do blame my sisters for letting older guys fuck me from 11yr on for my problems but Im also very fustrated.

leaving my husband is not an option I love him to much Id kill him before id let anyone have him lol. and Im never going to do that lol

#2032 - 08/26/08 04:32 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

lol fucking ridiculous. you pair of sluts, if any of that is true in the least :s :s

#2037 - 08/26/08 07:51 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I believe it, I'm the crazy marine from the other post if you read it.. 8.8 long 7in girth.. I've had girls cheat on there husbands and bf's because of their size with me. And my body which I can thank the Marine Core. Like in my other post, girls lie to their husbands and bfs to keep there confidence up. When secretly when there done they go break out the toys, or go to a bar and find me.. Hopefully again, if I ever make it out Iraq alive

#2046 - 08/26/08 08:42 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
I totally relate to you here I was very sexually active durring my younger years 11yrs all the way till I got married.My sisters liked to let there boyfreinds fuck me and watch I was enjoying it very much but now is a different thing.

I met my huband and it was love at first site he was very tall and very handsome. But being only 4" long and very thin the sex was and still is fustrating I can only feel it if its unwanted sex the second I get excited I dont feel a thing. Saying it feels more like a tiny finger wouldnt be far from the truth.

In the begining after a few weeks of terrible sex I broke up getting back togeather with my ex and his extra thick 9 1/2" pussy pleaser ."I was in heaven getting great sex for a month strait" Then I saw my now husband at a bar with his ex I was pissed very jealus and caused a seen he left with the girl and I called him that night begging him back I didnt even let my ex with the wonder cock take me home that night. 6 monthes later I told him if he asked me to marry him I would 1 yr later he did.

we have two beautiful daughters ages 2 and 4 and I work for a major department store as the manager. My huband is a police officer we make great money have a wonderful house but I want a fucking 10" cock the girth of my arm and a head like my fist to fuck me everyday. My pussy beggs to be split in two hurt I dont care about being loose really I just need to be filled.

as for exercises my sister says she uses the keagel and it worked well. I tryed it for six monthes everyday never helped.I do blame my sisters for letting older guys fuck me from 11yr on for my problems but Im also very fustrated.

leaving my husband is not an option I love him to much Id kill him before id let anyone have him lol. and Im never going to do that lol

Do what my wife did--she gently told me that my cock was just too small to satisfy a pussy her size, and that she needed big cock every now and then. Shocked me at first, but as we talked things through, I got more and more sexually turned on from hearing her talk about her wants--huge cocks and hard banging. She began hooking up with others that could meet her needs, and our sex life is great; I love to watch her flirt, get picked up, and then later tell me all the things she did with the guy (and she tells me everything!). I also like how excited she gets when she has someone else, and I actually enjoy the very loose and wet pussy she provides to me after her encounters. In fact, loose pussy is sexy!

#2050 - 08/26/08 10:47 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small h [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Do what my wife did--she gently told me that my cock was just too small to satisfy a pussy her size, and that she needed big cock every now and then. Shocked me at first, but as we talked things through, I got more and more sexually turned on from hearing her talk about her wants--huge cocks and hard banging. She began hooking up with others that could meet her needs, and our sex life is great; I love to watch her flirt, get picked up, and then later tell me all the things she did with the guy (and she tells me everything!). I also like how excited she gets when she has someone else, and I actually enjoy the very loose and wet pussy she provides to me after her encounters. In fact, loose pussy is sexy!

Sara

Based on what I have heard from hear and other sites it looks like I will not get the satisfaction that I need from my husband, I am thinking of remaining with him still but I don't think he will fast learn to accept my needs like you and your wife. I am thinking of getting him out the way first so I can still have him but stepping the affairs up a touch. A friend who knows of my predicament works in a beauty salon as a manager and is willing to take my husband on in reception so when I need it she can make him work long hours. It will mean a bit of a pay cut but I think we can afford it and it will be worth it as I can not seem to find any worthwhile exercises. The irony is that he will have to listen to many women's issues all day including those in a similar situation as me.

#2052 - 08/26/08 10:56 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Jessica Offline
stranger

Loc: New York
About four to five years back I had loads of very big men then I met my now husband two years ago. He is very nice and his only problem is that he is so very small and I do not feel anything when he tries to shag me. Our relationship is a love based thing and sex did not matter too much...for a while.

Over the past few months I have become very frustrated and although so much of it is the lack of size on my husbands part I feel that it is worse because I have been stretched by the men that have had me in my past.

To easy my frustration I have had to use some toys and a few one night stands again with bigger men going through me but this is continuing to stretch me further?

Has anyone come across any exercises that will tighten up my vagina as I want to be a good wife but I too need to be fulfilled.

Vaginal reconstructive surgery. Sounds like you need it.

#2053 - 08/26/08 11:06 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small h [Re: Jessica]
Dave
Unregistered

Quote:
Vaginal reconstructive surgery. Sounds like you need it.

I am no gynaecologist but I will have a fucking good look..lol

#2081 - 08/28/08 05:18 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small h [Re: Anonymous]
Sara
Unregistered

lol fucking ridiculous. you pair of sluts, if any of that is true in the least :s :s

When men go through a lot of ladies they get slapped on the back and congratulated by friends. They count the notches on the bed post.
Why should it be different for ladies like us?

likewise if husband can not fix the car or the house we get someone in who can
if husband can not do other duties then we should also get someone who can

#2082 - 08/28/08 09:15 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small h [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

When men go through a lot of ladies they get slapped on the back and congratulated by friends. They count the notches on the bed post.
Why should it be different for ladies like us?

likewise if husband can not fix the car or the house we get someone in who can
if husband can not do other duties then we should also get someone who can

While my wife and I have a very good sex life and good marital relationship, she has had numerous sexual encounters with others over the last 14 years because my penis is not large enough to completely satisfy her. She has orgasms when we have sex and we both greatly enjoy each other in the bed, but she likes very large penises and men who bang her very hard. We both agreed that she should have 100% pleasure every now and then, and she does. And after she has sex with someone who completely satisfies her(large penis, hard banging), we have terrific sex afterwards. She tells me everything, and it is a huge turn-on to both of us as she re-lives the event. I figure it is not her fault that I have a small penis and/or she has a large vagina (she did have a lot of sex before we married, and we both believe some of her earlier partners stretched her considerably, especially one guy she had a relationship with). But we should both have an enjoyable sex life--and we do because, like you say, she gets someone to "do the duties" I cannot always do as well as she would like.

#2089 - 08/29/08 07:07 AM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small h [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yea, but that still does not change the fact your a slut in the eyes of many men. So you can go on a feminist rant if you want,women are biologicaly created to be chase and men are meant to spread their seed in order to keep the gene pool going.Thats just the way it is.So go ahead and give your pussy to every dick under the sun,YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE THE WAY MEN SEE WOMEN.

#2097 - 08/29/08 09:29 AM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small h [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yea, but that still does not change the fact your a slut in the eyes of many men. So you can go on a feminist rant if you want,women are biologicaly created to be chase and men are meant to spread their seed in order to keep the gene pool going.Thats just the way it is.So go ahead and give your pussy to every dick under the sun,YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE THE WAY MEN SEE WOMEN.

You are a pathetically ignorant, idiotic sack of shit. My guess is that you are a loser in sex because of a small brain, a smaller dick, and an inability to communicate other than grunts and pointing your finger.

#2108 - 08/30/08 03:02 AM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small h [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

LOL IM GOING THROUGH THIS WITH MY BF HE HAS A VERY SMALL PECKER BUT I THINK HE KNOWS IT!I USUALLY JUST FAKE IT AND PPLAY WITH MYSELF TO ENJOY SEX WITH HIM AND CHEAT WHEN A GOOD PROSPECT ARRIVES . SO WERE BOTH HAPPY HE HAS ME AND I HAVE MY LIL SECRET SHHH..........LOL wink

#2110 - 08/30/08 09:45 AM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small h [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh step out of the arc. I knew some of my exes thought that way not anymore out side of sex and soon that will be sorted.
Who is doing all my house work..not me my husband
Who is starting a traditionally female job..not me my husband
I earn more than my Husband
Most men can not control women without violence and fear! I wanted my husband to get rid of body hair he did not want to but has, I did not achieve this by violence.If I wanted to I could feminize a men within a month or so or turn him wimpy.
Oh more women are looking after household finances now then men and I guess its just a matter of time before men and women will be seen as equal when it comes sleeping around .

Rant over
Now be a good little boy
Sara

#2111 - 08/30/08 12:51 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small h [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

LOL IM GOING THROUGH THIS WITH MY BF HE HAS A VERY SMALL PECKER BUT I THINK HE KNOWS IT!I USUALLY JUST FAKE IT AND PPLAY WITH MYSELF TO ENJOY SEX WITH HIM AND CHEAT WHEN A GOOD PROSPECT ARRIVES . SO WERE BOTH HAPPY HE HAS ME AND I HAVE MY LIL SECRET SHHH..........LOL wink

But you might be very surprised as to how turned on he would be to know you are giving it up to others. I have small pecker--3.5" long and 2.5" around when erect. My wife steps out every now and then to get a big cock and a hard pounding, and I love knowing all the details of her romps.

#2118 - 08/31/08 09:53 AM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small h [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

It seems my issue is more common than I thought. It would be easier if hubby knew but I don't think he will take it too well. I think I will start by ensuring he accidentally finds a few big thick toys in well placed areas.

sara

#2121 - 08/31/08 05:31 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small h [Re: Anonymous]
italian-stallion
Unregistered

It seems my issue is more common than I thought. It would be easier if hubby knew but I don't think he will take it too well. I think I will start by ensuring he accidentally finds a few big thick toys in well placed areas.

lol. "honey, why is there an 8 inch dildo on the car dashboard?"

#2136 - 09/01/08 11:48 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small h [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

lol. "honey, why is there an 8 inch dildo on the car dashboard?"

lol..well I have decided that he will find things after this week end otherwise the emotional baggage may spoil this weekend when I hope to get laid.

Sara

#2138 - 09/02/08 09:35 AM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
danika
Unregistered

I know what you are saying its happened to me as well.Durring my younger years the whole bigger is better thing was all my freinds talked about in high school.So I didnt want to be the
freind that had the guy with the little penis.I was liking to brag about the guy that worked at the grocery store with extra produce lol stuffed my baggs extra full.When a freind found a guy with a big one we'd all try it out. Thats how I did it for years after I even graduated.Then at 24 I met a guy that I fell in love with before having sex, Its was the single most fustrating event ever since trying to feel it after 3 yrs of marriage. I find it unbarable and a big mistake I know its his fault its my time discovering my self and growing up.But know I have to use toys "A nice 12" extra thick dildoe and a few 8" and 9" thick toy I use to enjoy my husband know I have them and uses them on me but I made it more of a game for us. I do miss my big men.

#2141 - 09/02/08 06:56 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I know what you are saying its happened to me as well.Durring my younger years the whole bigger is better thing was all my freinds talked about in high school.So I didnt want to be the
freind that had the guy with the little penis.I was liking to brag about the guy that worked at the grocery store with extra produce lol stuffed my baggs extra full.When a freind found a guy with a big one we'd all try it out. Thats how I did it for years after I even graduated.Then at 24 I met a guy that I fell in love with before having sex, Its was the single most fustrating event ever since trying to feel it after 3 yrs of marriage. I find it unbarable and a big mistake I know its his fault its my time discovering my self and growing up.But know I have to use toys "A nice 12" extra thick dildoe and a few 8" and 9" thick toy I use to enjoy my husband know I have them and uses them on me but I made it more of a game for us. I do miss my big men.

My wife had a good bit of sex experience, with quite a few very well-endowed guys (she particularly liked, and still likes, very large penises), before we met and got married. From the first time we had sex, we both knew, even though the sex was quite good--and has always been good--that my small penis did not come anywhere near filling her vagina. In our 4th year of marriage(now in year 18), we had a very frank conversation about the issue. This was not an angry discussion, just a candid one: She wanted /needed someone with a large penis to bang her very hard. Even though we had good sex together, I had a very small penis that did not lend itself to the kind of sex she wanted/needed every now and then. So we agreed that she would begin having sex with others that could bring her total sexual satisfaction through a large penis and hard banging. She has been doing this for the past 14 years, and our marriage is very strong, and we have a very good life together--including sex. Our only rule is that she tell me when she has sex with someone else, and that I be provided any of the details of the act that I ask about. It is unbelievable how turned on we both get when she shares the details of her tryst with someone else!! For us both, this sure works better than toys. And we got to this only because we were honest with each other, and never blamed each other for the mismatched sizes of our sex organs.

#2142 - 09/02/08 07:41 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
renee
Unregistered

[quote=Anonymous]About four to five years back I had loads of very big men then I met my now husband two years ago. He is very nice and his only problem is that he is so very small and I do not feel anything when he tries to shag me. Our relationship is a love based thing and sex did not matter too much...for a while.

My wife had a good bit of sex experience, with quite a few very well-endowed guys (she particularly liked, and still likes, very large penises), before we met and got married. From the first time we had sex, we both knew, even though the sex was quite good--and has always been good--that my small penis did not come anywhere near filling her vagina. In our 4th year of marriage(now in year 18), we had a very frank conversation about the issue. This was not an angry discussion, just a candid one: She wanted /needed someone with a large penis to bang her very hard. Even though we had good sex together, I had a very small penis that did not lend itself to the kind of sex she wanted/needed every now and then. So we agreed that she would begin having sex with others that could bring her total sexual satisfaction through a large penis and hard banging. She has been doing this for the past 14 years, and our marriage is very strong, and we have a very good life together--including sex. Our only rule is that she tell me when she has sex with someone else, and that I be provided any of the details of the act that I ask about. It is unbelievable how turned on we both get when she shares the details of her tryst with someone else!! For us both, this sure works better than toys. And we got to this only because we were honest with each other, and never blamed each other for the mismatched sizes of our sex organs. [/quote
How did you two start the subject did she tell you or did you bring it up. I was the one that use the toys and would like to know how to bring it up in conversation to my husband the best way without hurting his feelings.Id really enjoy the really thing and with his permission of course i dont want to do it without his consent.

#2143 - 09/02/08 08:49 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: renee
[quote=Anonymous]About four to five years back I had loads of very big men then I met my now husband two years ago. He is very nice and his only problem is that he is so very small and I do not feel anything when he tries to shag me. Our relationship is a love based thing and sex did not matter too much...for a while.

My wife had a good bit of sex experience, with quite a few very well-endowed guys (she particularly liked, and still likes, very large penises), before we met and got married. From the first time we had sex, we both knew, even though the sex was quite good--and has always been good--that my small penis did not come anywhere near filling her vagina. In our 4th year of marriage(now in year 18), we had a very frank conversation about the issue. This was not an angry discussion, just a candid one: She wanted /needed someone with a large penis to bang her very hard. Even though we had good sex together, I had a very small penis that did not lend itself to the kind of sex she wanted/needed every now and then. So we agreed that she would begin having sex with others that could bring her total sexual satisfaction through a large penis and hard banging. She has been doing this for the past 14 years, and our marriage is very strong, and we have a very good life together--including sex. Our only rule is that she tell me when she has sex with someone else, and that I be provided any of the details of the act that I ask about. It is unbelievable how turned on we both get when she shares the details of her tryst with someone else!! For us both, this sure works better than toys. And we got to this only because we were honest with each other, and never blamed each other for the mismatched sizes of our sex organs. [/quote

How did you two start the subject did she tell you or did you bring it up. I was the one that use the toys and would like to know how to bring it up in conversation to my husband the best way without hurting his feelings.Id really enjoy the really thing and with his permission of course i dont want to do it without his consent.

RESPONSE: She actually brought it up, but in a way that did not hurt my feelings nor threaten me in any way. One night while in bed, my wife said she hoped I was sexually satisfied by her, because she knew her vagina was quite a bit larger than my penis. (She knew by experience that my penis was small, but she did not say that--she said her vagina was "too large for my penis"--her way of being sensitive to me). I assured her all was okay with me, and then asked her if the size of my penis was a problem for her sexually, and I asked her to be totally honest because I wanted us both to have a terrific sex life. She told me there were times that she fantasized about being "f***ed really hard with a very large penis", but that it was just a fantasy. And then she said that she wanted to have sex with me, and she was going to fantasize out loud to me about being "banged" by a huge penis while we did it. The sex was terrific, because we both ended up fantasizing about her being 100% satisfied. During this love-making session, while she pretended out loud to be having sex with someone else, she made several comments about how this "hard-banging f**k" rounded out the soft,romantic sex she has "with my husband." We had a few more events like this, and quite honestly I was so turned on by her sexuality that I began to encourage her to go beyond the fantasy. When she finally did, we had talked everything through to the point that we knew everything would be okay. And all has been well for the past 14 years of this lifestyle.

#2158 - 09/03/08 11:22 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
renee
Unregistered

RESPONSE: She actually brought it up, but in a way that did not hurt my feelings nor threaten me in any way. One night while in bed, my wife said she hoped I was sexually satisfied by her, because she knew her vagina was quite a bit larger than my penis. (She knew by experience that my penis was small, but she did not say that--she said her vagina was "too large for my penis"--her way of being sensitive to me). I assured her all was okay with me, and then asked her if the size of my penis was a problem for her sexually, and I asked her to be totally honest because I wanted us both to have a terrific sex life. She told me there were times that she fantasized about being "f***ed really hard with a very large penis", but that it was just a fantasy. And then she said that she wanted to have sex with me, and she was going to fantasize out loud to me about being "banged" by a huge penis while we did it. The sex was terrific, because we both ended up fantasizing about her being 100% satisfied. During this love-making session, while she pretended out loud to be having sex with someone else, she made several comments about how this "hard-banging f**k" rounded out the soft,romantic sex she has "with my husband." We had a few more events like this, and quite honestly I was so turned on by her sexuality that I began to encourage her to go beyond the fantasy. When she finally did, we had talked everything through to the point that we knew everything would be okay. And all has been well for the past 14 years of this lifestyle.

Thank you for the responce ,How did she and you go about her finding others. So have you been in the same room while she was having sex with one of the guys?How big have the men been that she had sex with? Does she video or anything like that of the event for the two of you to enjoy later ?Im still leary of bring it up to him but I like the idea of saying it's my problem witch it is and not saying its his.thanks again t for the quik response . Hope you are on here in the next few days again.
You sound like a wonderful huband

#2161 - 09/04/08 12:41 AM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]About four to five years back I had loads of very big men then I met my now husband two years ago. He is very nice and his only problem is that he is so very small and I do not feel anything when he tries to shag me. Our relationship is a love based thing and sex did not matter too much...for a while.

Thank you for the responce ,How did she and you go about her finding others. So have you been in the same room while she was having sex with one of the guys?How big have the men been that she had sex with? Does she video or anything like that of the event for the two of you to enjoy later ?Im still leary of bring it up to him but I like the idea of saying it's my problem witch it is and not saying its his.thanks again t for the quik response . Hope you are on here in the next few days again.
You sound like a wonderful huband [/quote]

Renee: When my wife and I agreed that she would have sex with others, we both felt that it would be unwise for her to bed any of our mutual male friends--they might tell others whom we would not want to know about this part of our lives; it might be uncomfortable for one/both of us in social situations; etc. So we decided that she would explore opportunities at her work (she is a business professional) and/or in social situations with other where she was attracted to someone we both agreed on. Our first time, however, did end up being a mutual male friend who we both had heard was very well-endowed. It all worked out okay--he and his wife moved to another state. But most often, she simply gets hit on at work by consultants her company uses, or sometimes it is someone we meet at a party or in a lounge; she has been picked up by guys at hotel swimming pools.

I have in only a few occasions been present when she had sex with others. She says she feels inhibited by me being there, and I usually grant her the concession of being with her partner by herself. We have never videod or taken pictures--too much can go wrong with that. But she tells me absolutely everything that happens, and I am often present to observe all the flirting and posturing that occurs before she and her partner disappear for their fun.

Although my wife does not measure her partners, she says that she has had penises around 9.5" long and girth that she estimates to be about 6". One partner, who she estimated to be 9" long, had a girth that she simply says was "awesome". (and having sex with her later that night, I also believe it was awesome because of how stretched and wet she was.

When you discuss this with your husband, you may want to say that your favorite kind of sex is the gentle, cuddly, romantic sex he gives you, but that sometimes you fantasize about really being stuffed by a very well-endowed guy. Listen closely for his reaction--you may be surprised to find he is very turned on. Please let me know how things go. Hope it works out for the both of you.

#2164 - 09/04/08 05:44 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thank you very much for your quike reply.Im still building the confidence to bring this up I dont in anyway want to hurt his feelings.Nor do I want to ruin my relationship with my husband I intend to spend the rest of my life with him.Please feel free to give any advise and I promise to keep you posted on all developments that occur.
sincerly, Renee

#2167 - 09/04/08 06:49 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anna
Unregistered

Im one who understands this subject to well.When I was growing up poor as all hell.Sex was about the only fun we could afford and we did alot of it my sisters and I would fuck every guy in the trailer park regardles of our age or theirs lol.And size became A bit of a bragging right oh fucked the biggest cock before I knew it 8" and thick was a pre requsite for a guy to stick his cock up me.Then I met a guy that treated me great and got married over looking the fact his penis didnt do me any satisfaction. Bad sex is putting it lightly after fucking guys with 8-10" thick cocks for over 13yrs stretches you out.You become a woman not a little girl and need a real man.I find guys and am still in contact with the guys that had the woman pleasing cock.

#2175 - 09/05/08 06:09 AM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

As a guy i can say if my wife approached me the right way, and i didnt feel left out, i would consider it. But you should stress that the bond you have with your husband is your anchor, and that he will still get all the loving he needs and wants from you, and that youll still enjoy and honor him as your partner.
Fortunately im equipped enough that she'd have to be a serious size freak to need more. However my ex gf came home from an after work party one night and admitted tearfully to drunkenly making out with a co worker, and getting busted by a mutual friend of ours.
I spanked her ass severely red and then we had hours of the most intense sex ever.To even things out she later took me to a strip club, picked the best looking girl in th eplace and paid for her to give me a lap dance. She was the jealous type, and she hated EVERY second of that dance, let me tell you.

#2195 - 09/05/08 07:32 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Last night I told him sorry if I feel loose down there after we had sex.He told me it felt fine I told him he didnt need to lie it was ok we should be honest about this stuff.I think I opened a door from which to enter more deeply into this subject with him. Im going to take it slow so we can get more comfortable with the subject.Im very nervous about it and want to be sensitive going about this.Thank you so much.

Renee

#2218 - 09/07/08 02:30 AM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Last night I told him sorry if I feel loose down there after we had sex.He told me it felt fine I told him he didnt need to lie it was ok we should be honest about this stuff.I think I opened a door from which to enter more deeply into this subject with him. Im going to take it slow so we can get more comfortable with the subject.Im very nervous about it and want to be sensitive going about this.Thank you so much.

Renee

You have to go slow on something like this if you care about your husband and do not want to hurt him. If I may ask, are you actually loose, or is he too small--or a combination of both? With my wife and I, it is more my small penis, although she admits she was undoubtedely "loosened" by the guys she knew in the past that were very well-endowed.

If your husband is small and you can gently, over time, get him to acknowledge it, then beginning to talk about solutions through better-endowed "outside" help becomes easier. As I have said before, my package is small. I acknowledge that, and know that for purely physical sex, my wife wants a very large penis. But I know she likes gentle, romantic sex--and I provide that.
The next time you have sex with your husband, you might ask him several times to bang you harder, telling him that sometimes you enjoy the hard-banging physical sex. Then the next few times, go for gentle, romantic sex. Tell him how good he is with slow, gentle, romantic sex--and that that is what you enjoy most of the time--but that every now and then you like the hard-banging sex. From there, you gotta get him to begin realizing that because of his size/your looseness(?), he is not able to satisfy your once-in-a-while need for hard-banging sex. That is when you begin talking solutions. For my wife and I, it took my acknowledgement of my small penis, and her acknowledgement of a large vagina--and humor about both--for us to come to solutions. (BTW, as my wife began to tell me about the sexual things she had done, the size of some of her former boyfriends, the number of guys she had sex with, etc., it was a huge turn-on to realize what a sexual woman she was. And after all these years of her getting some needs taken care of by others, she is still the biggest turn-on in my life. Might be the same with your husband). LuckyMan

#2234 - 09/07/08 11:59 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks again for your quick response we have been busy this week end but at night ive been talking to him alot more.I was on top of him and was going up and down on him letting it pop out and getting fustrated.I voiced my fusration with him and let a slip that I forgot his size was alot shorter for that we both laugh about it.He asked so you use to do that before with another guy then I laugh and said yeah but it was before I met you.Then I kissed him on the lips And just grinded on his dix.He then asked about the guys size I asked him if I could be honest without him getting mad.He said "yes" I told him it was alot longer and very much thicker he said he figured that I laugh asking him why he figured that he laugh and said I was pretty and I felt like a guy must have stretched me that I was a bit looser than other girls that he had been with.I told him that I regret having that happening he asked well did you enjoy it.I didnt say anything for awhile. He said well you said we need to be honest with eachother more.I said your right "yes I did enjoy it " he asked how much longer and thicker was he than mine and was holding his erection in his hand for me to show him in a exact side by side manner I was horney to show him and concern for him at the same time my fingers went wide around his cock about 2 1/2X's his girth I began to act like I was stoking it but didnt touch his cox I just let it go around it showing him how much thicker and wider it was he had this intense look on his face and asked how much longer I began to go above his cox 5" s his cock is only about 5 1/2" 1 1/2" wide the guy I was with was about 9 3/4"long
and 2 3/4" wide we figured later with a ruler.I air stoked my husband off like I was stoking the big one for quite awhile lol
It was very funn and intenes.I could tell that he was getting off while I was telling him about how I did enjoy it very much.I havent talked to him about have another guy but This is alot further than I expected to go thanks so much.

Renee

#2254 - 09/08/08 09:07 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks again for your quick response we have been busy this week end but at night ive been talking to him alot more.I was on top of him and was going up and down on him letting it pop out and getting fustrated.I voiced my fusration with him and let a slip that I forgot his size was alot shorter for that we both laugh about it.He asked so you use to do that before with another guy then I laugh and said yeah but it was before I met you.Then I kissed him on the lips And just grinded on his dix.He then asked about the guys size I asked him if I could be honest without him getting mad.He said "yes" I told him it was alot longer and very much thicker he said he figured that I laugh asking him why he figured that he laugh and said I was pretty and I felt like a guy must have stretched me that I was a bit looser than other girls that he had been with.I told him that I regret having that happening he asked well did you enjoy it.I didnt say anything for awhile. He said well you said we need to be honest with eachother more.I said your right "yes I did enjoy it " he asked how much longer and thicker was he than mine and was holding his erection in his hand for me to show him in a exact side by side manner I was horney to show him and concern for him at the same time my fingers went wide around his cock about 2 1/2X's his girth I began to act like I was stoking it but didnt touch his cox I just let it go around it showing him how much thicker and wider it was he had this intense look on his face and asked how much longer I began to go above his cox 5" s his cock is only about 5 1/2" 1 1/2" wide the guy I was with was about 9 3/4"long
and 2 3/4" wide we figured later with a ruler.I air stoked my husband off like I was stoking the big one for quite awhile lol
It was very funn and intenes.I could tell that he was getting off while I was telling him about how I did enjoy it very much.I havent talked to him about have another guy but This is alot further than I expected to go thanks so much.

Renee

Sounds like you are really making progress in a short time. The thing with letting it pop out the 2 of you were having sex was really smart idea--especially letting a little frustration show, but at the same time not being nasty about it, and then letting a laugh together lead you both to some honest conversation. That is one of the things that has helped me and my wife--we laugh together often about our mismatched sizes.

The fact that your husband appeared to get excited over your past enjoyment of someone much bigger is a very good thing. Just continue to be loving to him, patient and sensitive, but at the same time continue to tantalize and gently tease him about his size/your size. As his excitement builds, slowly push things. The best is for him to recommend you get "outside help", and for that to happen you need to keep him excited about your past experiences, while at the same time constantly re-enforcing his feeling that you want an romantic, emotional attachment with him only. But hopefully he can come to realize that for simply physical sex, you deserve a little help.

#2293 - 09/09/08 11:05 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Reneee
Unregistered

Well it nice to have you to talk to this about, its not something id ever talk to my freinds about its to personal.
We've been having sex every night since ive been corrisponding with you. You have helped me alot with dealing with this.
Last few nights I'll get on top and let it slip out a few times when I came down I missed the hole lol yikes I hurt his penis.
He has been telling me that my appatite seems alot bigger lol.
I smiled and he said you really are wishing I had a Bigg one huh.
I said please make it bigger.lol
He said he would if he could I just ride him harder he always ask me to tell him how the guys felt and to go into detail I'll tease him a little like im not going to give him the details then he'll pleads with me to tell him.Then i'll give him the details.Ive been hoping hell bring up the subject of letting us find a long thick cock for me to have.lolAny more suggestions Wanted lol.

Bye:Renee

#2309 - 09/11/08 10:07 AM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well it nice to have you to talk to this about, its not something id ever talk to my freinds about its to personal.
We've been having sex every night since ive been corrisponding with you. You have helped me alot with dealing with this.
Last few nights I'll get on top and let it slip out a few times when I came down I missed the hole lol yikes I hurt his penis.
He has been telling me that my appatite seems alot bigger lol.
I smiled and he said you really are wishing I had a Bigg one huh.
I said please make it bigger.lol
He said he would if he could I just ride him harder he always ask me to tell him how the guys felt and to go into detail I'll tease him a little like im not going to give him the details then he'll pleads with me to tell him.Then i'll give him the details.Ive been hoping hell bring up the subject of letting us find a long thick cock for me to have.lolAny more suggestions Wanted lol.

Bye:Renee

Continue to gently joke with him about his penis size, and continue to make it "accidentally" fall out while you are doing it. Let a little frustration show over it, but always kinda laugh and just reach down and put it back in. This will continue to re-enforce the difference in size. Next time you are in bed together and building up to do it, why don't you ask him if he ever has sexual fantasies? He may share that he fantasizes about you being with someone else--you never know! If he asks you to share fantasies, you could tell him they are not exactly fantasies, but that recently your sex drive has gone up tremendously due to him asking questions about your past sex life. His interest and excitement in that, and his fantasizing about you having sex with big men, is what I believe will get you to where you want to be.

If you were to both agree, do you already have someone in mind? If not, how are you going to go about it? What will you look for in the guy, and how will you know he will have a big enough package to take care of your needs? Will you allow your husband be present if he wants to? Hope you don't mind the questions, but these are a few important ones. And if it is okay with you, I would like for my wife to begin reading your posts so that you get some of her input.

#2314 - 09/11/08 05:42 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Reneeee
Unregistered

Thanks for your continued support Id love to have your wife be apart of our support line.Ill continue to do the things in bed with him ive been doing my sex drive is thru the roof to say the least after about 3 minutes im so wet and can tell im expanded inside needing a girthy thick cox extra deep inside to accomadate my physical needs.But I have no idea who Id pick im a mom and wife I dont know others anymore that have big packages lol.The truth is I know for a fact you cant look at a guy that is tall and think hes got a big cock.My husbands a very tall guy with a small one.I dont want to end up in bed with a guy thats going to have a average one eather that would piss me off.Maybe your wife has Ideas.

Reneeee

#2316 - 09/11/08 06:03 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

You are an illiterate moron

#2317 - 09/11/08 07:07 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks for your continued support Id love to have your wife be apart of our support line.Ill continue to do the things in bed with him ive been doing my sex drive is thru the roof to say the least after about 3 minutes im so wet and can tell im expanded inside needing a girthy thick cox extra deep inside to accomadate my physical needs.But I have no idea who Id pick im a mom and wife I dont know others anymore that have big packages lol.The truth is I know for a fact you cant look at a guy that is tall and think hes got a big cock.My husbands a very tall guy with a small one.I dont want to end up in bed with a guy thats going to have a average one eather that would piss me off.Maybe your wife has Ideas.

Reneeee

Yeah, I can understand how it would be a pisser to think you have the big one lined up and ready to go, only to find too late that he is only average--or worse. That has happened to my wife a couple of times over the years, but she has gotten pretty good about finding what she needs without wasting too many f__ks. (On the few occasions this has happened, we have laughed about the fact that she could have have just stayed home and been annoyed by my little peepee!)

She is not here with me right now to help answer, but I do know of a couple of things she has done to help her better assure she gets a big package:

First, when we go to a party, or sometimes just to a nice lounge for an evening of dancing, it is usually no time at all before she is getting looks from other guys (has to do with the amount of leg and cleavage she shows, and how long she holds eye contact with them when they look at her). She is ultimately asked to dance, and if it is some guy she thinks she would like to bed, she dances close enough to get a pretty good idea of his cock size. I love watching her tease and entice the guy so that she can get a good reading on his size--really hot.

Another thing she does is spend time at a swimming pool or at the beach. She likes to wear a revealing swimsuit, and when guys come over to chat her up, she can usually get some idea of what he is packing by looking at the bulge--or lack of--in his swim trunks. She was at a pool one time when a guy came over and started talking to her. When he sat down across from her, she said she was speechless, because he bulged so much that the head of his penis was showing out the side of his trunks. I was in our hotel room when she called to tell me I should get ready for a very, very loose fit when she saw me later that evening.

Word of mouth sometimes works. Where she works, other gals sometime talk about who they have slept with and quite often give details on size and performance. She has on occasion found the opportunity to hook up with some of the same guys.

I know this is weird that I reveal so much about me and my wife. But since we openly confronted the fact that she has a big hungry vagina and I have a small cock, we have had a terrific sex life and marriage. We are always excited and, as my wife would admit, she is always wet. And i love it!

#2328 - 09/12/08 03:40 AM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Reneeee
Unregistered

Hello and thanks again I know that I couldnt do stuff with people from my work I try to stay away from work place gossip.
But the pool sounds good we belong to a health club and that wouldnt be akward going there since we have been members to it for several years.I actually dont talk to many people there eather but that would make it easyer since I dont really know anyone that might figure something out lol.We have a casino close to us its classy and has a dance floor.Im good at the bump and grind thing so I should find one before or after I talk to my husband.Thanks again im looking forward to talking to the two of you.

RENEEEEE

#2349 - 09/13/08 03:59 AM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
CutCaliGuy Offline

renee, im about 8 inches and about 6.5 inches in circumference, and let me tell you, many of the girls ive been with ive stretched, and its been wonderful. One of my recent gfs had an ex she'd been with for 6 years, and he had a 4 inch cock if he was super hard ( he drank a lot so she said he was usually pretty rubbery.)
The first time she and I had sex we had been making out for about an hour on the rug in front of the soapstone stove in the fireplace.Then i picked her up and carried her into the bedroom and tossed her onto the my waterbed ( god i miss that thing).
So we were lying on the bed pulling each others clothes off, until we were nekkid,but for some reason, her hands never went anywhere near my dick. I started to get a bit concerned, and at one point while i was pleasing her with my left hand , i casually tried to move her hand onto Captain Amazing but she pulled it away. I remember thinking, "shit ive got a girl withcock issues here" and feared that she had childhood or religious issues.
Finally i had her at fever pitch and she yelled at me to fuck her, and as i started to push Cap in she started moaning and writhing, and we had hours of ridiculously good sex.
Afterwards i asked her what all that no touching the cock was all about, and she told me then her ex was micro rubber penis man, and she really liked me and she was terrified that i would also have a teeny peeny.
I definitely put a lot of mileage on that girl, and she loved every inch.
SO when you do finally get that cock that you need, the floodgates will open. If you step outside of the relationship, you just have to be careful to not fall in love with the cock that makes you feel like you're floating on a cloud.

#2359 - 09/13/08 12:19 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hello and thanks again I know that I couldnt do stuff with people from my work I try to stay away from work place gossip.
But the pool sounds good we belong to a health club and that wouldnt be akward going there since we have been members to it for several years.I actually dont talk to many people there eather but that would make it easyer since I dont really know anyone that might figure something out lol.We have a casino close to us its classy and has a dance floor.Im good at the bump and grind thing so I should find one before or after I talk to my husband.Thanks again im looking forward to talking to the two of you.

RENEEEEE

I'm the missus. wouldn't have ever thought I'd be giving advice to someone else on how to satisfy their sex needs, but you're situation is so much like mine! Married to a hubby I adore and will always be with, but who's small penis cannot meet my needs for size and hard-banging. I have orgasms with him, and good ones, because he uses very well what he has and makes every effort to please me. but every now and then I simply need more, physically. And this is one of the reasons my hubby is so wonderful! He understands this, and because he loves me and wants me to be totally happy, he allows me to have ouside sex with guys i select.

here's stuff I've learned along the way. You gotta somehow talk to your man about the prob in a way that excites him, not puts him down. I found that my hubby got really turned on when i talked about really hungs guys i'd had in the past. I asked him one night if he was turned on by my past experiences, he sais he was, and from there i asked him if he ever fantasized about me having other guys now. he said yes, and I toldhim I fantasized about having something big in me every now and then, and gently told him, with a sweet laugh, that his cock was smaller than what i needed to satisfy me 100% all the time. after we had several other bedtime conversations along these lines, we both agreed that i could do others of my choosing, as long as I never did it without his knowledge, and as long as i told him everything that happened. I have never gone behind his back, i have other guys whenever I want to, and my telling him about it afterwards makes him hard as a rock, which is good for both of us!

In finding guys, hubby has told you about some things I do. Surprised he did not tell you about this: we live near a military post that trains officers. they are there for only a few weeks, but you can imagine what they always have on their minds! they dont want anything long-term, just a good romp. And i do not have to worry as much about std's 'cause they have frequent medical exams and can get free medical care. and they are so horny, and when the guy is hung really well the way I like, well.....

Hope things move forward for you soon, and hope it turns out as well for both you guys as it has for us. Example: hubby is drinking a cup of coffee while i read this to him!! He says send it on!! maybe we willtalk again if you want to.

#2375 - 09/14/08 08:34 AM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

you filthy whore! your no wife! your a slut get paid for it and let him go what justice do you think your doing him by feeding him lies and manipulating him ? face it your nasty !

#2392 - 09/14/08 03:17 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
Actually, they seem pretty upfront about it. If they agree that its ok and a turnon-- its really their business.

As for Reneeeee-- seems she really wants to work through it with her husband to. Its better if they can either work it out together or decide to part ways-- then for her to go behind his back.

#2429 - 09/16/08 01:06 AM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

get a double ended dildo, then you can both "enjoy" it

#2438 - 09/16/08 09:15 AM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

[quote=Anonymous]get a double ended dildo, then you can both "enjoy" it [/quote

Are you available? You are certainly a dildo.

#2445 - 09/16/08 09:34 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

whay ever!

#2464 - 09/17/08 07:50 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

HI missus & hubby

Well thanks for responding sorry I havent been on here lately its been a very busy week. I've been doing the samethings and have asked him if he fantasies about seeing me being fuxked by a bigger coxk and he admitted that he invisions it durring sex with me.I told him to do me and tell me how much bigger the guy was he invisioned, he told me it was really thick and long making his look child like lol.I went wild fuxking him hard from atop listening to his visions in his head.I asked wouldnt it be crazy if you could really see a guy that big doing me and seeing me cumm to it. He went nuts turning over on top of me and really fuxking away on me.I think i've got him into the frame of mind thanks so much.

#2482 - 09/18/08 12:58 AM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I've been married for not far off 5 years now and i luv my hubby very much. however i'm aware that he has what most women would consider an inadequate cock - he's not a bad length, around 6 inches but its lacking girth and thats a real shame! its not that i don't have orgasms - i do, but always clit based ones and i would love to have a vaginal one but i'd need a thicker cock.

i've never specifically mentioned this but my husband does have some idea partly because i don't bother pretending to have orgasms with him (been married too long to bother) and i always make him use the vibrator to make me come.

Every now and then i've hinted at his small size - i work caring for oaps and this involves helping them dress, go to the john etc so i see lots of cocks. my husband knows i only slept with one other man before him so i guess he thought i wouldn't know any better than his cock. but i've mentioned that i'm surprised at the sizes of these penises at work especially at how wide they are. he kind of just listens and doesn't say much - he knows i've caught on at his lack of girth - but hey i'm only doing it as a gentle tease and i suspect it actually turns him on. i may even try to mention my wanting a thicker cock during sex just to see what his reaction will be!

#2503 - 09/18/08 09:20 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

HI missus & hubby

Well thanks for responding sorry I havent been on here lately its been a very busy week. I've been doing the samethings and have asked him if he fantasies about seeing me being fuxked by a bigger coxk and he admitted that he invisions it durring sex with me.I told him to do me and tell me how much bigger the guy was he invisioned, he told me it was really thick and long making his look child like lol.I went wild fuxking him hard from atop listening to his visions in his head.I asked wouldnt it be crazy if you could really see a guy that big doing me and seeing me cumm to it. He went nuts turning over on top of me and really fuxking away on me.I think i've got him into the frame of mind thanks so much.

The night I admitted to my wife that I fantasized about her having sex with another guy, she said that she often fantasized about the same thing (It was only later that she told me HOW strong her fantasy was--that she constantly fantasized about very hung guys, much bigger than me, pounding her very hard). But she said something very sensible: "Let's talk about this later when we are not so sexually excited. We need to both be able to thing very logically and understand what we want to do about this fantasy." Well, a few days later while driving home from a movie, she brought it up, asking if I had been thinking any more about "the fantasy". I admitted I had, and she also admitted to it. When we got home, we opened a bottle of wine and began to talk openly and honestly. We came to the conclusion that, since my penis was not large enough for her vagina, she should try someone else. With that mutual decision made, we agreed to talk again in a few days about any "rules" we felt we should have around her having this freedom. We have stuck to those rules, with some changes along the way we both agreed to, for 14 years now and our marriage and sex life continue to be great.

#2505 - 09/18/08 10:23 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small h [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh step out of the arc. I knew some of my exes thought that way not anymore out side of sex and soon that will be sorted.
Who is doing all my house work..not me my husband
Who is starting a traditionally female job..not me my husband
I earn more than my Husband
Most men can not control women without violence and fear! I wanted my husband to get rid of body hair he did not want to but has, I did not achieve this by violence.If I wanted to I could feminize a men within a month or so or turn him wimpy.
Oh more women are looking after household finances now then men and I guess its just a matter of time before men and women will be seen as equal when it comes sleeping around .

Rant over
Now be a good little boy
Sara

That is because your husband has a small dick. What kind of man gets his any kicks after his slut wife fucks another guy? Pathetic. Shit why get married if all you want is sex? You must be a complete bi-polar fuck. Rule 1 of marriage...fidelity.

#2549 - 09/19/08 09:55 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Reneeee
Unregistered

HI missus & hubby

The night I admitted to my wife that I fantasized about her having sex with another guy, she said that she often fantasized about the same thing (It was only later that she told me HOW strong her fantasy was--that she constantly fantasized about very hung guys, much bigger than me, pounding her very hard). But she said something very sensible: "Let's talk about this later when we are not so sexually excited. We need to both be able to thing very logically and understand what we want to do about this fantasy." Well, a few days later while driving home from a movie, she brought it up, asking if I had been thinking any more about "the fantasy". I admitted I had, and she also admitted to it. When we got home, we opened a bottle of wine and began to talk openly and honestly. We came to the conclusion that, since my penis was not large enough for her vagina, she should try someone else. With that mutual decision made, we agreed to talk again in a few days about any "rules" we felt we should have around her having this freedom. We have stuck to those rules, with some changes along the way we both agreed to, for 14 years now and our marriage and sex life continue to be great.
Thanks for the suggestion I read it when I got home and when we was having sex and fantsizing about him being the guy with the bigg one lol.I asked him if he thought about us getting a guy that was very well endowed and watching me take a big one.He smilled and admitted that he has been thinking of asking me if that was my desire.I told him that I would really like to have sex with a very thick long coxk we started to laught together.Atleast we are on the same page I smilled, he asked if I had anyone in mind.I told him I had not even a clue where we could find one but I said it better be huge lol.He laught and agreed that he wanted to watch my expression when I was totally satisfied & it would be best it was very FAT and LONG lol.WE had sex very good and hard sex I screamed I needed it bigger lol.This week end we are going to the casino they are having a band play there and we are going to try to get a fill of what its like there to maybe find someone.He told me he thinks hes more excited to watch me than I am to get fuckeddd the right way I told him it might be pretty darn close as to whos more excited.I cant wait im so excited !!!!

#2581 - 09/21/08 09:43 AM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi there,

now this is a very interesting discussion! I think what most women do not know is that it can be really relaxing for a man/husband to speak about his shortcomings. Come on, do you really think he does not know that he has a tiny one? 99% of men (including me) are absolutly fixed to their penis. We start to compare in school and do not stop our whole life. We love to look porn and believe me, you can not overlook the difference between those guys dick and your one little one. Then one can escape to the big excuse that these are just the men you see in xxx-movies. Well, you can believe that for a while, but just as long as you did never take a shower in the fitness-center with other men. Thats the moment when you start to accept, that your penis is somewhat on the small side but hey there is another rescue myth: "It´s not the size of the boat its the motion of the ocean" Great, men with small penis do not have to worry.
The problem starts if you are not an asshole who does not care about the sexual satisfaction of your wife or girlfriend. If you are not, you do not have to be Albert Einstein to figure out that your little dick is not doing the trick when you spend more and more time with your head instead of your dick between her legs.
So you allready know that there is some missmatch, but you dont know if its really a big problem to her. I think you will only find very few men which will openly adress this issue with their female partner. If you do, she will probably think that she will ruin your ego when telling you the truth and you will hear that everything is fine.
The thing is that you simply don´t know the expectations of your wife. The result is that you double your efforts and hump your partner like a wild stallion until you collapse and still do not have the success which you think you should gain. This is very frustrating! Don´t get me wrong, I absolutly adore my wifes big pussy, but it was really frustrating to $%&* her like a pornstar for 30min and still had the feeling that I came to early. Of course she had fun, of course she moaned and I thought that maybe this time I could give her a climax and then again NO.
For me it is much easier now that it is clear where we stand. We love each other but our genitals do not match as we would desire. Ok, we do not $%&* often these days, but we find it both much more pleasureable to rely on other forms of sex which is fun for both of us. If she wants me to $%&* her it is much mor fun now because I do not try do reach a goal which is simply out of limits.
So I think that most men with a small penis know about their problem and would be happy if their partner starts talking about this issue in a nice but open way. In the end, only open conversations between two people will make something last.

Best regards
weener

#2619 - 09/22/08 08:27 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi there,

now this is a very interesting discussion! I think what most women do not know is that it can be really relaxing for a man/husband to speak about his shortcomings. Come on, do you really think he does not know that he has a tiny one? 99% of men (including me) are absolutly fixed to their penis. We start to compare in school and do not stop our whole life. We love to look porn and believe me, you can not overlook the difference between those guys dick and your one little one. Then one can escape to the big excuse that these are just the men you see in xxx-movies. Well, you can believe that for a while, but just as long as you did never take a shower in the fitness-center with other men. Thats the moment when you start to accept, that your penis is somewhat on the small side but hey there is another rescue myth: "It´s not the size of the boat its the motion of the ocean" Great, men with small penis do not have to worry.
The problem starts if you are not an asshole who does not care about the sexual satisfaction of your wife or girlfriend. If you are not, you do not have to be Albert Einstein to figure out that your little dick is not doing the trick when you spend more and more time with your head instead of your dick between her legs.
So you allready know that there is some missmatch, but you dont know if its really a big problem to her. I think you will only find very few men which will openly adress this issue with their female partner. If you do, she will probably think that she will ruin your ego when telling you the truth and you will hear that everything is fine.
The thing is that you simply don´t know the expectations of your wife. The result is that you double your efforts and hump your partner like a wild stallion until you collapse and still do not have the success which you think you should gain. This is very frustrating! Don´t get me wrong, I absolutly adore my wifes big pussy, but it was really frustrating to $%&* her like a pornstar for 30min and still had the feeling that I came to early. Of course she had fun, of course she moaned and I thought that maybe this time I could give her a climax and then again NO.
For me it is much easier now that it is clear where we stand. We love each other but our genitals do not match as we would desire. Ok, we do not $%&* often these days, but we find it both much more pleasureable to rely on other forms of sex which is fun for both of us. If she wants me to $%&* her it is much mor fun now because I do not try do reach a goal which is simply out of limits.
So I think that most men with a small penis know about their problem and would be happy if their partner starts talking about this issue in a nice but open way. In the end, only open conversations between two people will make something last.

Best regards
weener

You have stated the absolute truth here. It is all about wanting each other to have as pleasurable sex as possible. When the husband's penis is just too small to give the wife total satisfaction, it is only by addressing the issue openly, honestly, and with sensitivity that workable solutions can be found. The solution is not the same for all couples, but for us it was mutually agreeing that the wife would have sex with others that could give her total physical sexual satisfaction. The arrangement has worked for many years for us. We are both very happy in our marriage and in our sex lives. But it takes honesty and a willingness to adapt to the needs of each other to make it work.

#2621 - 09/22/08 09:30 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
alistar
Unregistered

Im a 43yr father of 3 daughters and 2 sons me and my wife have been married for 24 yrs.My wife was much younger than i when i met and married her. I figured out that there was a missmatch in size after 5min of sex with her it wasnt that guys with bigger coxs had got ahold of her first.She was just born with a vagina matching the size of a HUGE COX " lol ".I on the other hand have a 5 3/4" COX very thin I am of dutch decent that is why I have the funny name lol.I had never gave great thought about my size till about 6 years ago my wife and I was cleaning thru our daughter room and found a box of very large dildoes in her room ranging is sizes of 7 1/2"-lets just say 10+" my wifes face and mine became red.Some of the sizes was so wide thick around my wife made alot of comments about the sizes I wondered how the hell a 15yr girl could buy them.Let alone make use of them.
my wife and I was in the bed room latter that night and she pulled one out and asked if I wanted to try it.I was a bit appauled holding something that our daughter had used for such gratification.My wife told me that she seen a video that she hadnt shared with me of her using the devises on her self.I guess you could say I was a bit supprised and intruged to find out she was drilling her young little "BIGG" snatch taking every inch to my supprise after veiwing them.I asked my wife if she had tryed any of the toys for her self she told me that she wanted too but wanted me to be with her while she did. I to say the least I was over the top at this point I grabbed the biggest one I could find and began to slip it in slowly but she would have none of that she slammed it into herself fast and hard taking it in easy moaning and grinding her hips hard on the giant dildoe.After about 45 min to an hour of watching and helping her I got on top of her to fuxk her it was totally rediculas to say the least she even laugh out loud with me she was to streached out.A few days latter we confronted our daughter about our find lol. to here her story lol.
My question is since reading this topic and hearing the storys id like to her some of the experiences about sharing your wife with another man with a "HUGE COX" Im considering it.

#2625 - 09/22/08 11:16 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Reneeee
Unregistered

R
HI missus & hubby

Hello again This weekend we went to the casino dancing it was funn but hard to figure out how to go about this I told my husband that I had been talking to the two of you.He then suggested to try a local couples finder online. One of them we actually had to call because our suject matter of posting for a well endowed guy would be fround appon by the site the girl was very nice and said that she getts request like that all the time and would post our desires on the side in her office she said shes had well endowed guys "so they say lol" call her to do things like we wish she said that she likes to make sure that its all real and everything is on the up and up.So we have posted our needs to her and shes going about to help us its only $250.00 and she said that if she cant find anyone for us in 90 days she'll return our money if we wish.She has an office out of her home about hour away and said shed like to meet us.Im hoping with her enthusiasm that she can find someone and has in the past she will.Its just akward that she cant post on her site but I guess she wants to keep it as clean as possible lol.

#2656 - 09/23/08 08:58 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Reneeee
R
HI missus & hubby

Hello again This weekend we went to the casino dancing it was funn but hard to figure out how to go about this I told my husband that I had been talking to the two of you.He then suggested to try a local couples finder online. One of them we actually had to call because our suject matter of posting for a well endowed guy would be fround appon by the site the girl was very nice and said that she getts request like that all the time and would post our desires on the side in her office she said shes had well endowed guys "so they say lol" call her to do things like we wish she said that she likes to make sure that its all real and everything is on the up and up.So we have posted our needs to her and shes going about to help us its only $250.00 and she said that if she cant find anyone for us in 90 days she'll return our money if we wish.She has an office out of her home about hour away and said shed like to meet us.Im hoping with her enthusiasm that she can find someone and has in the past she will.Its just akward that she cant post on her site but I guess she wants to keep it as clean as possible lol.

It can be a little uncomfortable going about doing this at first, but it gets easier once you have done it a couple of times. I'm curious, though: When you went to the casino, did you sit alone during any of that time? Did any guys hit on you? We sometimes got to a hotel with a nice lounge and rent 2 adjoining rooms. Our experience has been that if the wife sits by herself in the hotel bar for a few minutes, it is no time before guys are hitting on her, asking her to dance, buying her a drink, etc. She does not always find someone she wants to hook up with, but just the attention excites both of us. If she finds someone of interest and decides she wants sex with him, she lets me know by cell phone and takes him up to the "fun room". I go to the room next door and listen to make sure that she is not mistreated (I can sometimes hear them next door, and that is often a turn-on). If the guy proves to be a normal male that treats women properly (and is hung and bangs her hard enough), he quite often becomes a "regular". There is one such guy that she has been #@#king for 5-6 years who started out this way. Keep us posted.

#2657 - 09/23/08 09:30 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
RENEEEE
Unregistered

I really want my husband present durring anything that happens I dont want this to be me and another guy I want it to be about me and my husband and a very well endowed man pleasing me the way he cant.So can i ask how long and wide across is her regular and have you watched them have sex?When we was at the casino it was kinda restraunt style there was another couple next to us they was probly just over 21 very nice we talked to them alot but didnt bring anything up of sorts.We are going to the casino this weekend and I guess the band playing is really popular the couple told us about so Im thinking we might get a room but im not going to get a double room because thats not how i prefer to go thru this experience.

#2658 - 09/23/08 09:45 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I really want my husband present durring anything that happens I dont want this to be me and another guy I want it to be about me and my husband and a very well endowed man pleasing me the way he cant.So can i ask how long and wide across is her regular and have you watched them have sex?When we was at the casino it was kinda restraunt style there was another couple next to us they was probly just over 21 very nice we talked to them alot but didnt bring anything up of sorts.We are going to the casino this weekend and I guess the band playing is really popular the couple told us about so Im thinking we might get a room but im not going to get a double room because thats not how i prefer to go thru this experience.

I guess that's a difference between you and my wife. She prefers being with someone by herself; she says my presence sometimes makes her uncomfortable and unable to loosen up as much as she would like. Says she is afraid i will get upset over something he/she does, get jealous, etc.--though none of that has happened when I have been present. The "regular" I mentioned is, according to my wife, about 9" long and about 6" circumference. I have been present a couple of times when they got together--really hot for me to see my wife wiggle around underneath and on top of someone that could fill her up. Loved watching her eyes roll back, and her guiding him in with her hand. He is a heavy cummer, and that was exciting when I mounted her!

#2669 - 09/24/08 04:45 AM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Donny_ny Offline
stranger

I love to read stories about women who desire hung guys. I'm about 6 inches and one of my best experiences was with a girl who would measure my cock with her hand and tell me I was to small for her. I wanted to do a three-some and she was into it but we broke up before we could. But when we were together we spoke abut it while having sex and she would tell me how she would want me to watch her having sex with a 9 inch cock. We talked about how she would tell if he was big, by asking him if she could measure it in a bathroom or something and then we'd all go back to her apartment.

She told me of guys she slpet with who were bigger than me and that always turned me on. How different it would feel. I had this 10 inch dildo that she would have me fuck her with and that was always a turn on. She also said that she would want to have me and a guy lay down and she would measure our cocks and reward the guy how was bigger.

#2691 - 09/24/08 05:03 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
g1assjaw Offline
stranger

Ok so if size is that important, why marry a dude with a small dick. And then ur going to go cheat on him. dont you people realize that kinda of shit can ruin someone. fucking terrible.

#2698 - 09/24/08 10:39 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Reneeeee
Unregistered

Wow i guess we are different a little lol but it sounds like you have alot of funn watching and my husband really would like too as well.So would you go into detail about a time you enjoyed being with them durring a three some and did you do her right after he did her when he was there?Im going to lwt my husband start to read our letter.

#2699 - 09/24/08 10:55 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

TO hubby and mrssiss

Just got off the phone with Jill the girl who runs the couples meeting agency me and my husband are going to go there on friday to meet with her.She has 4 different guys for us to meet with. One has a girl freind and the other a wife the other two are single guys she said it'll be like a party instead of a actuall meeting lol.Im so siked I had to tell you my husband is on his way home i know hes going to be siked

#2703 - 09/25/08 03:36 AM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wow i guess we are different a little lol but it sounds like you have alot of funn watching and my husband really would like too as well.So would you go into detail about a time you enjoyed being with them durring a three some and did you do her right after he did her when he was there?Im going to lwt my husband start to read our letter.

I really, really have enjoyed watching my wife have sex with someone else on the occasions she has agreed for me to be present. As I have said before, she says she feels "inhibited" when I am with her and her partner; also, some guys feel a little weirded-out by having the hubby present. But the times I have been with her and her partner, it has been terrific!

The very first time my wife had someone outside of our marriage, it was with someone we both knew. (This is the only guy she has done that we both knew on a social basis; it all turned out okay because he and his wife moved away several months after this happened. But we both agreed too much can go wrong with someone who travels in the same social circles, so she doesn't do mutual friends any more). Anyway, here's what happened: A couple we knew invited us over for dinner. My wife had heard from other friends that the husband was very endowed, and that he sometimes strayed from the marital bed, and that his wife condoned it because she simply had very little interest in sex. After dinner, we adjourned to their swimming pool. We were unprepared for this--my wife was wearing a skirt, but I was wearing shorts. The wife had to borrow a swimsuit from the hostess, and it was too small. It did not cover her pubic hair, and fit very tightly on her, especially across her bulging labia. I could immediately see the host was very interested in what he saw, and I could also see my wife was turned on by his obvious ogling.

Not long after we got in the pool, the hostess was called in to the hospital where she worked due to an emergeny, leaving me, my flirting wife, and a well-endowed host that could not hide the fact that he wanted in my wife's pants. Soon after his wife left for work, he teased my wife about the swimsuit not covering her very well, and jokingly said she ought to just take it off. She laughed, and asked if she should go inside and get us more wine. We said yes, but before she got out of the pool, she whispered to me that after all the talk we had done about her doing others, she was ready if I still agreed. I said I was okay with it but I wanted to see them do it. She went inside and came back with another bottle of wine--wearing nothing. She stood directly over the host, with her legs spread apart enough to give him a full view of her p***y, and poured him some wine. It was obvious he was going wild with desire. My wife then pointed out that she was not wearing anything, and it was not fair for us to be clothed. He looked at me and asked if we should strip down.

I knew I was at a definite disadvantage in terms of penis size, but I knew that I had to say yes to keep things moving forward. He unleashed a trouser snake; by comparison, I unleashed a caterpillar. I drank another glass or so of wine, put my shorts back on, and went inside and laid in a sofa in the den, saying I had drank too much and needed to sleep it off. About 30 minutes later I heard the 2 of them come inside. They tried to rouse me, but I pretended to be passed out. My wife, still totally nude, took the host's hand and led him out to a sofa on a screened porch. After a few minutes, I tip-toed to the doorway of the porch. The two of them were making out in the dark, with her stroking his c**k and telling him that what she had heard about him was indeed true, while he appeared to be rubbing her vagina (she told me later he had 3 fingers inside her). He kept asking about me--what if I awakened and found them, etc. She finally told him that I had agreed for her to f**k him--all was okay. When they got ready to actually f**k, he got on top of her and eased it all in, with her hand guiding it, and began to pump slow and easy. My wife's comment: "I want you to f**k me hard, really hard." He did, and she had a very strong, loud orgasm within just a few minutes. (I was rock hard and wanted her so badly, but knew I had to wait until he was through.)

He then flipped my wife over. I expected him to try anal with her, which I knew she probably would not do. Instead, he put a cushion under her hips and f***ed her very hard and fast from behind. She soon orgasmed again and then he came...and came...and came. My wife kept saying "SHHHH". When the were totally finished, I went back to the sofa. My wife got dressed, and we went home at about 3AM. When we got home, the back of her skirt was wet from their love juices. When we got in bed, she thanked me for being so accommodating to her needs. She guided my hand to her super-wet crotch, and told me to feel it. When I did, she asked me to describe it. When i said super wet and stretched, she said: "I hope you can get used to it, 'cause I enjoyed that too much to quit!". Then we f***ed, and it was absolutely fantastic. I have since had a couple occasions of actual threesome sex with her, but I told you about this time because it was our first, and one of my favorite timea.

#2704 - 09/25/08 04:18 AM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

TO hubby and mrssiss

Just got off the phone with Jill the girl who runs the couples meeting agency me and my husband are going to go there on friday to meet with her.She has 4 different guys for us to meet with. One has a girl freind and the other a wife the other two are single guys she said it'll be like a party instead of a actuall meeting lol.Im so siked I had to tell you my husband is on his way home i know hes going to be siked

make sure hubby is horny when you go, and that he knows he is and will always be number 1 for you. make sure you look for any signs of jealousy or discomfort and deal with it right away by reassureing him. Though not always the case, the guy with the wife will be your safest partner. BTW, have you thought about how you/your husband are gonna feel about different race? you may have to decide on that at some point. For me, i do not look for one race or another in sex partners, I like both. ive had good and bad in both races, though most partners have been of my race. Also, will you use a condom or not when you find someone? Much more pleasurable without, but risks involved.

The Missus
(P.S. i read my hubby's earlier response to you about our first time with someone else. always been surprised that was continues to be one of his favorites. altho that was a good night, we've had some times since then that I think were much better! oh well...)

#2711 - 09/25/08 02:20 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

i have a 3" penis fully erect and it can not satisfy my wife so after a very eye opening conversation in which she told me that she loves me but needs another man to fill her sexual needs we agreed to find a man to do this so she now gets her vagina filled by a very sexy man with an 8.5" cock . he pressures my wife to suck on it but she refuses but she has asked me if i would do that to the man and once i tried it i just loved it so after they have sex they call me in to clean them both and it seems like we all get what we need .

#2721 - 09/25/08 07:22 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
mr little aswell
Unregistered

I know what you mean about having a wife that want to fux others for the lack of size.My wife has resently told me that she wants to have sex with a big cock she rents videos all the time showing guys that are hung like horses and these little tiny girls cumming like fountains and taking them with ease.So how long have you and your wife been doing this is it only the one guy how did you meet him?At first I was flood when my wife was so insistant about fuxing a big cock and deprest after veiwing videos and hearing her begg for me to watch her be satisfied bye a well endowed man.Ive become very excited with the prospect even though I havent told her.

#2789 - 09/30/08 09:45 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Reneeeee
Unregistered

Im sorry it took me till today to get back its been a wild weekend that went into monday.There was more people there than I expected 3 other couples plus me and my husband.Jill the hostess 4 xtra single guys and 2 single girls.One of the couples was like us husband with a small penis and wife him wanting to watch his wife go crazy on a huge COCK lol.Trust me she did she was a bit excessive screaming how much better it was and so on a little annoying lol.Anyways there was a couple that was alot younger than the rest well the girl had just turned 18 and the guy WOW he was by far the biggest in the room lol.At first I wasnt attracted to them since he looked like a skinny heavy metal band member and she was very tiny and I felt a little jeulus "insecure" the guys couldnt take there eyes off her lol.Before the clothing actually came off Jill had a sushi and green tea "dam good tea" lol dinner cattered in, the cattering stuff left we talked and things began to start it was more of the couples being with eachother thing and becoming naked and the rest joined in there was 2 nice 8" and 9" cocks that joined me and my husband.I was on my back with my husband between my legs I could feel myself widening around him I had the two guys feeding my mouth their cocks my hands sqeezing their huge ball saks suking on their monster heads, I forgot my husband was in me lol.I looked into my husbands eyes and he asked if I wanted one of them I pushed my husband with my legs and pulled the 8"er into me the ENTRANCE was great nice and filling alot thicker than my husbands and he was nice and slow to start and picked up to a nice pace. I began to orgasm shaking like a leaf my husband asked me how it felt I said "fuckking great dont let him stop I began to pull on the 9" hard sucking him fast and hard my husband said I looked possed lol.I lost track of time I just didnt want this guy out of me.My husband had his dix by my mouth but id give it little kisses and sux and pull on the 9"er before I new it the 9"er pulled me between his legs and began to pound on me HARD AND FAST it wasnt a big differece but I could tell he was going deeper and was a little bit stronger than the other guy with his force he picked me up and bounced me on his huge cock in the middel of the room.From what my husband said it was a good show.Some how my husband wondered off after the guy laid me on the floor and rode me like a whore for over an hour lol.after he cam in me we got up and I noticed my husband under that Hot tiny heavy metal guys girl freind I could see her ass hummping up and down on him like a little slut lol.Latter my husband told me he was supprised how frekin tight she was from having a guy that size in her ."they had been dating for 5yrs"Any ways I was looking around that annoying lady who shared having a under sized man was going crazy taking the skinny kidds huge cock she was telling her husband that the kidd was a million times better the husband was just jerking off to the side of her.I walked over to my husband and sat on his face my back to the little slut lol.I wanted to leave my mark I guess lol.Before I knew it she pulled my head around and started to kiss my mouth "DAM LITTLE GIRL KNOWS HOW TO KISS"lol my husband the master pussyy licker was doing me real good and I turned around to have more tounge action with this lil girl I was washing my husbands face with my cum and the other 2 guys that just filled me up to the brim lol.I put her hand on my tits letting her feel whos was much bigger lol 36 C- cup to her 32 b cup she began to nurse me . I told her to nurse her momma lol she went wild the tackeld me to the ground we dismounted my husband and it was me and her wrestling she had this little role play get off my corner bitchh like we were prostitutes I tryed to out muscle her but she was alot stronger and next thing I new she was force feeding my mouth with her pussyy.I went to work it took awhile my tounge was sore to get her to cumm I layed there exhusted and she got between my leggs and was an expert I cam in an embarressing 30seconds she laught saying whos whos momma I said im the momma but your alot tougher and way better I was very worn out. We talked for along time and her boyfreind was very down to earth I expected sean spikoli from fast times at ridgemont high but he was NORMAL lol.I gave him a blow job and told him I had to have him but I was way to sore.we exchanged #'s and got toghther the next two days.BEST SEX EVER lol with him but I need to go I have to pick up my daughter.

#2796 - 10/01/08 02:02 AM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
The_Truth Offline
enthusiast

Loc: In Between The Legs.
Please read the thread "Are you real small or even tiny?" I wrote that thread before I read this thread and it seems that I have come up to the correct conclusion. Please read it. I hope none of the women get their feelings hurt but the truth hurts sometimes. That is why my name is The Truth.
Supercharged
390rwhp@11psi
11.9sec/111mph
http://www.mustangmotorworld.com/mine4.JPG

#2810 - 10/01/08 04:59 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: The_Truth]
The_Truth Offline
enthusiast

You can! Please your woman with a small penis. No punn intended but the penis is just a small part of an intimate, how should I call it,time together.A woman needs to be turned on before she gets excited about any penis big or small.That is the secret you have been waiting for. If you can get your woman excited big time
before it becomes time for your penis to come into play,she won't care what size penis you have.Except for a small minority of woman who can't do without a big penis, women in general believe that the foreplay is 90% of the love making. Don't let that small minority of women humiliate you.You need to be around a woman that loves foreplay which is the vast majority. How do I know? I have a tiny penis and I have been married to beautiful
woman who can get just about any man she wants.. yet she stays with me and she has a great sexual experience with me everytime!
Stop letting the minority of women bring you down when you can be
great at sex even with a tiny penis.Don't believe the lie that you are less of a lover with your tiny tool.I must admit that I wish I had a bigger penis so I would atleast be average.But what the heck would it profit me if I already have a gorgeous wife?

Edited by George (10/02/08 08:18 AM)
Supercharged
390rwhp@11psi
11.9sec/111mph

#2856 - 10/02/08 10:48 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small h [Re: Anonymous]
The_Truth Offline
enthusiast

Sara. Why did you marry your husband if you knew that sex was an important part of your relationship and he didn't have what it takes to do you? I just can't understand it. Maybe you don't even know the answer.
Supercharged
390rwhp@11psi
11.9sec/111mph

#2883 - 10/03/08 10:01 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small h [Re: The_Truth]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think these girls just need some horse to mount them lol
"instead of them mounting or riding"lol

#2886 - 10/04/08 12:22 AM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small h [Re: Anonymous]
The_Truth Offline
enthusiast

You're right.Some women are looking for that stud that will give them the ultimate sex. And you know what. I hope they find them.But if a women is looking for a man they can have a good life with and he happens to be tiny(like me), let's just say that love will find a way.
Supercharged
390rwhp@11psi
11.9sec/111mph

#3095 - 10/12/08 12:36 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small h [Re: The_Truth]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I married my husband out of love but since my last post we have had a tough time. he found my toys and unlike some of you others I told him straight why & what was going on. I was not unkind but he cried like a child then left me for a couple of weeks. A lot happened in those weeks but he is back now but its not the same for him. I still get out and get laid by big me but the atmosphere at home is awful.

Sara

#3102 - 10/12/08 07:39 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small h [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I married my husband out of love but since my last post we have had a tough time. he found my toys and unlike some of you others I told him straight why & what was going on. I was not unkind but he cried like a child then left me for a couple of weeks. A lot happened in those weeks but he is back now but its not the same for him. I still get out and get laid by big me but the atmosphere at home is awful.

Sara

my wife gets laid by big men every now and then and things couldn't be better. she is sensual, sexually charged, confident, and great in bed. I love doing her after someone really hung has left a big load in her. She is really loose and wet then.

#3241 - 10/16/08 03:47 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small h [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

You are more liberal than my hubby thats for sure. Mind you he did come back we talked and I told him the truth and about all the men that had me. I think he thought that I would stop as the conversation took us to bed not that he seemed turned on it was more out of upset.

He tried his best bless him and was asking how he felt I told him he was still small but I loved him and this made him upset again.

I am due out this weekend and I know he will be funny about it. I try to explain my needs but I don't think he gets it. Hope he wont leave again.

Sara

#3243 - 10/16/08 09:39 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small h [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sara do you have kidds eith your husband?

#3250 - 10/16/08 11:28 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small h [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I had a boy freind back in high school who was 9+"long and very thick we had sex from the time I was 14yrs old till I was 20yrs old.It fit in my tiny body perfectly filling me up nicely giving me mind blowing orgazms that I never get from my husband punny little dix lol.Ive had several affairs some to small lol and some pretty nice in size fitting very well in side me.I wish I would have married someone who was the right fit.

#3266 - 10/17/08 02:26 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small h [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

No, no kids but it wouldn't make any difference. I do love hubby but a woman had needs, I think any woman who says size don't matter has either nevery had a big man or is not telling the truth.

Well things are a little better with hubby but he is still not keen on me going out this weekend..Oh well he will get used to it:

Sat
upto 10:30 Am House work with Hubby
11 Am Shopping
!2 PM New Outfit & makeover
1:30 lunch
4pm Hairdresser
6 pm OUT ON THE TOWN
11 pm - Late Maybe get laid

Sara

#3288 - 10/19/08 04:12 AM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

To mr and missis

Sorry I havent gotten back to you alot has been happening we have the young couple that we meet at the party has become an intamate part of our family.Lets just say sex is very good more like the best its ever been they moved closer to us and come over all the time and stay the night.We sleep in the same room my daughter has found out and understands a little akward.We just told her durring a episode of swingers her eyes lite up and she didnt say anything then later asked why.I told her and she blushed and then later we laught about it.We have open conversations with her and she likes them as well.Its been great hes the best sex ever and I want them to move in my husbands also said it would be more conveinant lol.He enjoys ashleys very tight p^$$! lol.and I cant get enough of shane fat cock lol.
This weekend my husband went fishing and I took a break tonight to talk too you thanks a million.

LOVE RENEEEE

#3295 - 10/19/08 01:19 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
The_Truth Offline
enthusiast

I know this post is old but I have to post back to you.You are a cruel woman.Be happy with your toys.Don't you feel like crap for cheating on your husband.I hope you do because you shouldn't be doing that stuff.I don't think you really love your husband.If you did you should feel guilt with your feelings.It's posts like this that have driven men that read this into feeling like crap. All of a sudden after two years you decide that your husband isn't big enough.That sounds pretty fishy to me. I think you probably cheated on him the first year.How could he suddenly be too small for you.Also how do you know a guy is big before you go to bed with him? Are you cheating with ex-boyfriends?
I scratch my head and can't understand how this can happen
Supercharged
390rwhp@11psi
11.9sec/111mph

#3439 - 10/23/08 07:05 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
caveman
Unregistered

Your daughter knows that the you are swinging to make up for a lack of size that her dad brings to your bed?does she know how big your new bad mate is do you tell her size matters?does she know all your sexuall life since you said you talk so openly?
So shes in the house durring all this?

#3442 - 10/23/08 07:18 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
potency Offline

Back up, you told your DAUGHTER this? How old is she? You can't tell me that she is old enough to understand these things and be fine with it? How do you know you haven't put some ideas in her head that she shouldn't have? What if she tells other people?

What a weird decision to do. You could have just to her that they have some problems with their house, and need a place to stay, and yours was the nearest (or something like that).

#3596 - 10/27/08 06:46 AM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

yea after two years together my ex girlfriend told me that my 5" dick just wasn't big enough for her and after talking about it I agreed to let her start going out on weekends and getting it on with bigger men...it was such a turnon to hear about it from her when she came home looking so naughty and used!

#3663 - 10/28/08 09:46 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
ashleymayy
Unregistered

My wife had a good bit of sex experience, with quite a few very well-endowed guys (she particularly liked, and still likes, very large penises), before we met and got married. From the first time we had sex, we both knew, even though the sex was quite good--and has always been good--that my small penis did not come anywhere near filling her vagina. In our 4th year of marriage(now in year 18), we had a very frank conversation about the issue. This was not an angry discussion, just a candid one: She wanted /needed someone with a large penis to bang her very hard. Even though we had good sex together, I had a very small penis that did not lend itself to the kind of sex she wanted/needed every now and then. So we agreed that she would begin having sex with others that could bring her total sexual satisfaction through a large penis and hard banging. She has been doing this for the past 14 years, and our marriage is very strong, and we have a very good life together--including sex. Our only rule is that she tell me when she has sex with someone else, and that I be provided any of the details of the act that I ask about. It is unbelievable how turned on we both get when she shares the details of her tryst with someone else!! For us both, this sure works better than toys. And we got to this only because we were honest with each other, and never blamed each other for the mismatched sizes of our sex organs.

How offten do you find her needing to have sex with other men does she get bitchy when shes fustrated with your undersize penis and tell you shes needing a big one?

#3671 - 10/28/08 11:12 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

How offten do you find her needing to have sex with other men does she get bitchy when shes fustrated with your undersize penis and tell you shes needing a big one?

She probably averages about two outings a month. She does not actually get bitchy when she needs a big one; she just tells me she needs "to get stuffed", tells me when/who, and then does it. The only time she shows frustration is when she is close to orgasm with me and, because of how she wiggles around to get as much of me as possible, I sometimes fall out of her.

#3807 - 11/01/08 01:26 AM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: potency]
Anonymous
Unregistered

well my night went to plan and after me and a few friends visited a few bars and got up close to some guys I picked one with a big package and he took me to his place and took me at his place.

Hubby knew what had happened when I got in and after a long talk and a lot of crying we went to bed and I gave him a sympathy fuck. I think it was very bitter sweet for him as he did become a little turned on by the fact that I was still damp and wide. He made me tell him details of that night and other nights while we were doing it..lol

I still don't think he is too keen on the idea but he knows he has little choice so he has to behave, so to answer your question TheTruth No I am not cruel a woman has needs for a start.

Don't you feel like crap for cheating on your husband.
No its just physical

hope you do because you shouldn't be doing that stuff.
Why not

I don't think you really love your husband.
Yes I do

It's posts like this that have driven men that read this into feeling like crap
Women can not help having certain needs

All of a sudden after two years you decide that your husband isn't big enough.That sounds pretty fishy to me. I think you probably cheated on him the first year.How could he suddenly be too small for you.
No I did put up with it for a while out of love but then you learn to separate love from physical needs, it works fine when you detach emotions

Also how do you know a guy is big before you go to bed with him?
close dancing often works or foreplay

Are you cheating with ex-boyfriends?
No

#3876 - 11/02/08 09:32 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
caveman
Unregistered

What does your wife look like?Is she a big lady like tall and fat?Maybe thats why she has a big pussy if so.I dont now im just guessing.Im not trying to be an asss hole.

#3890 - 11/03/08 12:55 AM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

What does your wife look like?Is she a big lady like tall and fat?Maybe thats why she has a big pussy if so.I dont now im just guessing.Im not trying to be an asss hole.

She is 5'4" and 128 pounds. She has a big vagina because of Mother Nature and because, beginning at age 17, she realized she liked large penises and has been on a steady diet of them for the past 24 years.

#3951 - 11/04/08 12:43 AM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

My wife has a big pussy and we are both proud of it. She has never encountered a penis that she could not take it all and enjoy the ride. She says some penises can be uncomfortable if the are inserted to quickly, but if she takes a very big one, she only takes a little at a time and sort of wiggles/squirms around until it is all comfortabley in. I love to f@#k her after a real big one has been there, because she is always real excited, and she is so loose and wet I can last a long time. And I love the way the love juices drain out of her while I am doing her.

#3976 - 11/04/08 09:20 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
caveman
Unregistered

Well I see nothing wrong that a woman has a BIG or huge pussy.
You can help it if you do and im sure there are some women that dont go out and fill it properly behind or with permission from their husbands lol.Im sure their are alot that wouldnt if they was able to or had permission.But I feel that it would be healthy for her husband to have funn with it by enjoying toys on her and giving her a full filled experience with a huge vibrator or dildoe fisting from what ive read could be an option i guess to each their owns fitt lol.

#4169 - 11/06/08 08:15 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: ]
Little Dick
Unregistered

My wife put up with my little dick for years. Now we have a strap on that I use on her while I'm wearing panties. She really gets off on that big dildoe. She loves it when her "panty boy" uses his tongue on her. I love it when she tells me a have the dick of an 8 year old boy and it'll never grow up to be a man's cock. I love wearing little girls panties when she uses the strap on dildoe on me. We still have intercourse but after several minutes she asks me if I'm in her. I love the humiliation. I give her a nice LITTLE load to masturbate with.

#4413 - 11/12/08 01:24 AM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

they need to invent fanny tightening pills or women should be doing some exercises as well!!!

#4414 - 11/12/08 02:13 AM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm a guy with a four inch errection. I always thought my gf was happy with it, even though she made the odd comment about it being small.
Untill an old friend stayed the night with us, we got drunk, and she ended up making us compare cocks, he was three inches bigger than me. She said right to my face "If i knew ur mate had a big cock, I wouldn't have looked twice at you."
She had sex with him behind my back once which I know of. We're still together, but I won't ever forget that she told me she wished she had a big dicked guy.

#4426 - 11/12/08 05:31 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm a guy with a four inch errection. I always thought my gf was happy with it, even though she made the odd comment about it being small.
Untill an old friend stayed the night with us, we got drunk, and she ended up making us compare cocks, he was three inches bigger than me. She said right to my face "If i knew ur mate had a big cock, I wouldn't have looked twice at you."
She had sex with him behind my back once which I know of. We're still together, but I won't ever forget that she told me she wished she had a big dicked guy.
This is The Truth,
I also have one alittle bigger than 4inches.What a bitch she is .If I was you, I would have reminded her of everything you could find wrong with her body and made sure you knew about it.The more things you would find wrong,the more chance you would have to hit on an insecurity. Did you tell her about the time you had to go to the dr to get treated for two STD's and she has been the only one you have been with in 5 years? Did you ever tell her that something smelled funny and that she needed more feminine hygene and cancelled the sex session because of it? You really need to be creative to defend yourself incase you are insulted like that.I only got insulted once in my life and I am 52 years old.You need a girl that will like you or love you and take whatever penis you come with.When you find her,don't let her go!
Now turn the sound up on your computer and watch this.This will show you how important a big penis is.Notice the lack of penitraction. http://www.yuvutu.com/index.php?proceed=yes&name=Video&op=view&video_id=9251

#5628 - 12/19/08 08:28 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
L.D.S Offline

Loc: United states
No offense to any of you. I feel your pain but where the fuck did you find these shallow women? i mean seriously.. I have no problem with women admitting they'd like a big one but being with one that "has to have a big dick." Some of you seem ok with your woman banging someone else. Hear me out guys. I assume all of you aren't banging supermodels right? In short what she's telling you is the equivelent to you saying "honey i love you but i just got to have nicer piece of ass than you every now and then for the strength of our relationship." She'd probally kill herself or atleast cry herself to sleep. If you accept her 30 extra pounds or flat chest or cross eyes or whatever may be not perfect about her then she better damn well except your small dick. Be a MAN! SHES YOURS! If she didn't like your dick she shouldn't have married the owner of it.

Edited by L.D.S (12/19/08 08:37 PM)

#5656 - 12/20/08 05:47 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: L.D.S]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

L.D.S-- I think some people get off on it. Though it wouldn't surprise me that some of these posts are nothing but fabrications!

#5666 - 12/20/08 10:43 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Firefly]
L.D.S Offline

Originally Posted By: Firefly
L.D.S-- I think some people get off on it. Though it wouldn't surprise me that some of these posts are nothing but fabrications!

You're probally right but for the sake of argument i posted my opinion. I am well aware of couples that like to watch their mate get it on with someone else. And that has nothing to do with size. In fact what im gathering from reading all these post is that all the relationship and sex issues men think are to due to their size has nothing to do with it at all. I bet men that lost their women due to size are in the single digits percentage wise. If she leaves you the problem is you or her. Not your dick. The only problem i'd see a smaller guy having is if he wants to sleep around and be a ladies man he may not get a second call. And who cares if you see each other again if you're out on the town lookin for a one night stand anyway?

#5671 - 12/20/08 11:48 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: L.D.S]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

[quote=L.D.
In fact what im gathering from reading all these post is that all the relationship and sex issues men think are to due to their size has nothing to do with it at all. I bet men that lost their women due to size are in the single digits percentage wise. If she leaves you the problem is you or her. Not your dick. [/quote]

Agree 100%!!! Very rarely will a woman leave a man because of his dick size.

Glad your here- keep posting your opinions!

#6128 - 01/17/09 02:56 AM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Firefly]
sara Offline
stranger

People just need to wizen up to a womans need and separate love from physical sex. No woman will prefer a small cock to a big one but a small cock from someone you love and a few nights out with the big boys is the best of both worlds.

#6134 - 01/17/09 07:01 AM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: sara]
L.D.S Offline

Originally Posted By: sara
People just need to wizen up to a womans need and separate love from physical sex. No woman will prefer a small cock to a big one but a small cock from someone you love and a few nights out with the big boys is the best of both worlds.

No offense but you sound like a man with this comment. What kind of out of control sex drive do you have to "Need" a big dick? especially if you're married to someone. I have no problem with a woman preferring a big dick and even refusing a small dick. But thats the thing. Don't select a husband with a small dick if you need a big one. Its like a guy that not attracted to short women marrying one and saying "listen. i love you but i have to fuck a tall woman every now and then." He should've never married her if he wasn't into her sexually. Same goes for you ladies. Why the hell did you marry a man with a small dick if you just can't deal with it? Thats your problem not his. get a divorce i guess. By the way glad to be back. Got internet again! Fuck yea!

Edited by L.D.S (01/17/09 07:04 AM)

#6225 - 01/19/09 08:35 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: L.D.S]
JimInPhila Offline

veteran

Loc: Phila. PA
Short & Thin Guy here. I've been in 3 long-term relationshipswith females. When I would be down munching on them, they would be going out of their minds. Couldn't keep them on the bed, they'd be screaming and squirmming uncontrollably.
Regular sex with them would be a whole (hole/pun) different matter. Each of them would just lay there, not getting anything out of it and couldn't wait for me to finish.
I learned to compensate by introducing them to my hand. Slowly they would adjust to more and more of my hand until I could get the whole hand inside them to my wrist and make a fist. Suddenly, they were back to screaming & squirming.
You tell me what the difference was.

#6360 - 01/26/09 06:45 AM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: JimInPhila]
L.D.S Offline

Originally Posted By: JimInPhila
Short & Thin Guy here. I've been in 3 long-term relationshipswith females. When I would be down munching on them, they would be going out of their minds. Couldn't keep them on the bed, they'd be screaming and squirmming uncontrollably.
Regular sex with them would be a whole (hole/pun) different matter. Each of them would just lay there, not getting anything out of it and couldn't wait for me to finish.
I learned to compensate by introducing them to my hand. Slowly they would adjust to more and more of my hand until I could get the whole hand inside them to my wrist and make a fist. Suddenly, they were back to screaming & squirming.
You tell me what the difference was.

Yea i've learned to get better at things such as eatin and fingering but i'm here to be honest with people. internally I feel if i can't get a woman off with normal sex im useless. I know its somewhat irrational and even large guys can't make women cum at will with their dicks but im just telling how i feel. There is something to be said for just taking a woman and ravaging her instead of a 30 minute ritual to get her off. I've made some women cum with straight intercourse but i've some bad situations as well...But its like anything you gotta do what it takes and if you're good with your hands thumbs up to you bro. I guess im ok with my hands. I do have a Gene simmons tounge though. lol. I i can actually lick my nose so i have had some request by women to eat em. haha. Maybe i should go with it.

#6368 - 01/26/09 08:48 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: L.D.S]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Most women don't get off by just penetration. Very rare. I know I can't. I wish I could, but its never happened for me and it doesn't happen for most women. Its how we are made- and it does take us longer to reach orgasm. Its the way it is!

No point in feeling useless about something that is very rare for women.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... 10 11 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.