Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
#2089 - 08/29/08 07:07 AM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small h [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yea, but that still does not change the fact your a slut in the eyes of many men. So you can go on a feminist rant if you want,women are biologicaly created to be chase and men are meant to spread their seed in order to keep the gene pool going.Thats just the way it is.So go ahead and give your pussy to every dick under the sun,YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE THE WAY MEN SEE WOMEN.

#2097 - 08/29/08 09:29 AM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small h [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
Yea, but that still does not change the fact your a slut in the eyes of many men. So you can go on a feminist rant if you want,women are biologicaly created to be chase and men are meant to spread their seed in order to keep the gene pool going.Thats just the way it is.So go ahead and give your pussy to every dick under the sun,YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE THE WAY MEN SEE WOMEN.

You are a pathetically ignorant, idiotic sack of shit. My guess is that you are a loser in sex because of a small brain, a smaller dick, and an inability to communicate other than grunts and pointing your finger.

#2108 - 08/30/08 03:02 AM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small h [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

LOL IM GOING THROUGH THIS WITH MY BF HE HAS A VERY SMALL PECKER BUT I THINK HE KNOWS IT!I USUALLY JUST FAKE IT AND PPLAY WITH MYSELF TO ENJOY SEX WITH HIM AND CHEAT WHEN A GOOD PROSPECT ARRIVES . SO WERE BOTH HAPPY HE HAS ME AND I HAVE MY LIL SECRET SHHH..........LOL wink

#2110 - 08/30/08 09:45 AM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small h [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh step out of the arc. I knew some of my exes thought that way not anymore out side of sex and soon that will be sorted.
Who is doing all my house work..not me my husband
Who is starting a traditionally female job..not me my husband
I earn more than my Husband
Most men can not control women without violence and fear! I wanted my husband to get rid of body hair he did not want to but has, I did not achieve this by violence.If I wanted to I could feminize a men within a month or so or turn him wimpy.
Oh more women are looking after household finances now then men and I guess its just a matter of time before men and women will be seen as equal when it comes sleeping around .

Rant over
Now be a good little boy
Sara

#2111 - 08/30/08 12:51 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small h [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

LOL IM GOING THROUGH THIS WITH MY BF HE HAS A VERY SMALL PECKER BUT I THINK HE KNOWS IT!I USUALLY JUST FAKE IT AND PPLAY WITH MYSELF TO ENJOY SEX WITH HIM AND CHEAT WHEN A GOOD PROSPECT ARRIVES . SO WERE BOTH HAPPY HE HAS ME AND I HAVE MY LIL SECRET SHHH..........LOL wink

But you might be very surprised as to how turned on he would be to know you are giving it up to others. I have small pecker--3.5" long and 2.5" around when erect. My wife steps out every now and then to get a big cock and a hard pounding, and I love knowing all the details of her romps.

#2118 - 08/31/08 09:53 AM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small h [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

It seems my issue is more common than I thought. It would be easier if hubby knew but I don't think he will take it too well. I think I will start by ensuring he accidentally finds a few big thick toys in well placed areas.

sara

#2121 - 08/31/08 05:31 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small h [Re: Anonymous]
italian-stallion
Unregistered

It seems my issue is more common than I thought. It would be easier if hubby knew but I don't think he will take it too well. I think I will start by ensuring he accidentally finds a few big thick toys in well placed areas.

lol. "honey, why is there an 8 inch dildo on the car dashboard?"

#2136 - 09/01/08 11:48 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small h [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

lol. "honey, why is there an 8 inch dildo on the car dashboard?"

lol..well I have decided that he will find things after this week end otherwise the emotional baggage may spoil this weekend when I hope to get laid.

Sara

#2138 - 09/02/08 09:35 AM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
danika
Unregistered

About four to five years back I had loads of very big men then I met my now husband two years ago. He is very nice and his only problem is that he is so very small and I do not feel anything when he tries to shag me. Our relationship is a love based thing and sex did not matter too much...for a while.

Over the past few months I have become very frustrated and although so much of it is the lack of size on my husbands part I feel that it is worse because I have been stretched by the men that have had me in my past.

To easy my frustration I have had to use some toys and a few one night stands again with bigger men going through me but this is continuing to stretch me further?

Has anyone come across any exercises that will tighten up my vagina as I want to be a good wife but I too need to be fulfilled.

I know what you are saying its happened to me as well.Durring my younger years the whole bigger is better thing was all my freinds talked about in high school.So I didnt want to be the
freind that had the guy with the little penis.I was liking to brag about the guy that worked at the grocery store with extra produce lol stuffed my baggs extra full.When a freind found a guy with a big one we'd all try it out. Thats how I did it for years after I even graduated.Then at 24 I met a guy that I fell in love with before having sex, Its was the single most fustrating event ever since trying to feel it after 3 yrs of marriage. I find it unbarable and a big mistake I know its his fault its my time discovering my self and growing up.But know I have to use toys "A nice 12" extra thick dildoe and a few 8" and 9" thick toy I use to enjoy my husband know I have them and uses them on me but I made it more of a game for us. I do miss my big men.

#2141 - 09/02/08 06:56 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

About four to five years back I had loads of very big men then I met my now husband two years ago. He is very nice and his only problem is that he is so very small and I do not feel anything when he tries to shag me. Our relationship is a love based thing and sex did not matter too much...for a while.

Over the past few months I have become very frustrated and although so much of it is the lack of size on my husbands part I feel that it is worse because I have been stretched by the men that have had me in my past.

To easy my frustration I have had to use some toys and a few one night stands again with bigger men going through me but this is continuing to stretch me further?

Has anyone come across any exercises that will tighten up my vagina as I want to be a good wife but I too need to be fulfilled.

I know what you are saying its happened to me as well.Durring my younger years the whole bigger is better thing was all my freinds talked about in high school.So I didnt want to be the
freind that had the guy with the little penis.I was liking to brag about the guy that worked at the grocery store with extra produce lol stuffed my baggs extra full.When a freind found a guy with a big one we'd all try it out. Thats how I did it for years after I even graduated.Then at 24 I met a guy that I fell in love with before having sex, Its was the single most fustrating event ever since trying to feel it after 3 yrs of marriage. I find it unbarable and a big mistake I know its his fault its my time discovering my self and growing up.But know I have to use toys "A nice 12" extra thick dildoe and a few 8" and 9" thick toy I use to enjoy my husband know I have them and uses them on me but I made it more of a game for us. I do miss my big men.

My wife had a good bit of sex experience, with quite a few very well-endowed guys (she particularly liked, and still likes, very large penises), before we met and got married. From the first time we had sex, we both knew, even though the sex was quite good--and has always been good--that my small penis did not come anywhere near filling her vagina. In our 4th year of marriage(now in year 18), we had a very frank conversation about the issue. This was not an angry discussion, just a candid one: She wanted /needed someone with a large penis to bang her very hard. Even though we had good sex together, I had a very small penis that did not lend itself to the kind of sex she wanted/needed every now and then. So we agreed that she would begin having sex with others that could bring her total sexual satisfaction through a large penis and hard banging. She has been doing this for the past 14 years, and our marriage is very strong, and we have a very good life together--including sex. Our only rule is that she tell me when she has sex with someone else, and that I be provided any of the details of the act that I ask about. It is unbelievable how turned on we both get when she shares the details of her tryst with someone else!! For us both, this sure works better than toys. And we got to this only because we were honest with each other, and never blamed each other for the mismatched sizes of our sex organs.

Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.