Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
#2017 - 08/25/08 12:36 PM Big men stretched me and husband is so small help
Anonymous
Unregistered

About four to five years back I had loads of very big men then I met my now husband two years ago. He is very nice and his only problem is that he is so very small and I do not feel anything when he tries to shag me. Our relationship is a love based thing and sex did not matter too much...for a while.

Over the past few months I have become very frustrated and although so much of it is the lack of size on my husbands part I feel that it is worse because I have been stretched by the men that have had me in my past.

To easy my frustration I have had to use some toys and a few one night stands again with bigger men going through me but this is continuing to stretch me further?

Has anyone come across any exercises that will tighten up my vagina as I want to be a good wife but I too need to be fulfilled.

#2022 - 08/25/08 09:35 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I totally relate to you here I was very sexually active durring my younger years 11yrs all the way till I got married.My sisters liked to let there boyfreinds fuck me and watch I was enjoying it very much but now is a different thing.

I met my huband and it was love at first site he was very tall and very handsome. But being only 4" long and very thin the sex was and still is fustrating I can only feel it if its unwanted sex the second I get excited I dont feel a thing. Saying it feels more like a tiny finger wouldnt be far from the truth.

In the begining after a few weeks of terrible sex I broke up getting back togeather with my ex and his extra thick 9 1/2" pussy pleaser ."I was in heaven getting great sex for a month strait" Then I saw my now husband at a bar with his ex I was pissed very jealus and caused a seen he left with the girl and I called him that night begging him back I didnt even let my ex with the wonder cock take me home that night. 6 monthes later I told him if he asked me to marry him I would 1 yr later he did.

we have two beautiful daughters ages 2 and 4 and I work for a major department store as the manager. My huband is a police officer we make great money have a wonderful house but I want a fucking 10" cock the girth of my arm and a head like my fist to fuck me everyday. My pussy beggs to be split in two hurt I dont care about being loose really I just need to be filled.

as for exercises my sister says she uses the keagel and it worked well. I tryed it for six monthes everyday never helped.I do blame my sisters for letting older guys fuck me from 11yr on for my problems but Im also very fustrated.

leaving my husband is not an option I love him to much Id kill him before id let anyone have him lol. and Im never going to do that lol

#2032 - 08/26/08 04:32 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

lol fucking ridiculous. you pair of sluts, if any of that is true in the least :s :s

#2037 - 08/26/08 07:51 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

I believe it, I'm the crazy marine from the other post if you read it.. 8.8 long 7in girth.. I've had girls cheat on there husbands and bf's because of their size with me. And my body which I can thank the Marine Core. Like in my other post, girls lie to their husbands and bfs to keep there confidence up. When secretly when there done they go break out the toys, or go to a bar and find me.. Hopefully again, if I ever make it out Iraq alive

#2046 - 08/26/08 08:42 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Anonymous
I totally relate to you here I was very sexually active durring my younger years 11yrs all the way till I got married.My sisters liked to let there boyfreinds fuck me and watch I was enjoying it very much but now is a different thing.

I met my huband and it was love at first site he was very tall and very handsome. But being only 4" long and very thin the sex was and still is fustrating I can only feel it if its unwanted sex the second I get excited I dont feel a thing. Saying it feels more like a tiny finger wouldnt be far from the truth.

In the begining after a few weeks of terrible sex I broke up getting back togeather with my ex and his extra thick 9 1/2" pussy pleaser ."I was in heaven getting great sex for a month strait" Then I saw my now husband at a bar with his ex I was pissed very jealus and caused a seen he left with the girl and I called him that night begging him back I didnt even let my ex with the wonder cock take me home that night. 6 monthes later I told him if he asked me to marry him I would 1 yr later he did.

we have two beautiful daughters ages 2 and 4 and I work for a major department store as the manager. My huband is a police officer we make great money have a wonderful house but I want a fucking 10" cock the girth of my arm and a head like my fist to fuck me everyday. My pussy beggs to be split in two hurt I dont care about being loose really I just need to be filled.

as for exercises my sister says she uses the keagel and it worked well. I tryed it for six monthes everyday never helped.I do blame my sisters for letting older guys fuck me from 11yr on for my problems but Im also very fustrated.

leaving my husband is not an option I love him to much Id kill him before id let anyone have him lol. and Im never going to do that lol

Do what my wife did--she gently told me that my cock was just too small to satisfy a pussy her size, and that she needed big cock every now and then. Shocked me at first, but as we talked things through, I got more and more sexually turned on from hearing her talk about her wants--huge cocks and hard banging. She began hooking up with others that could meet her needs, and our sex life is great; I love to watch her flirt, get picked up, and then later tell me all the things she did with the guy (and she tells me everything!). I also like how excited she gets when she has someone else, and I actually enjoy the very loose and wet pussy she provides to me after her encounters. In fact, loose pussy is sexy!

#2050 - 08/26/08 10:47 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small h [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Do what my wife did--she gently told me that my cock was just too small to satisfy a pussy her size, and that she needed big cock every now and then. Shocked me at first, but as we talked things through, I got more and more sexually turned on from hearing her talk about her wants--huge cocks and hard banging. She began hooking up with others that could meet her needs, and our sex life is great; I love to watch her flirt, get picked up, and then later tell me all the things she did with the guy (and she tells me everything!). I also like how excited she gets when she has someone else, and I actually enjoy the very loose and wet pussy she provides to me after her encounters. In fact, loose pussy is sexy!

Sara

Based on what I have heard from hear and other sites it looks like I will not get the satisfaction that I need from my husband, I am thinking of remaining with him still but I don't think he will fast learn to accept my needs like you and your wife. I am thinking of getting him out the way first so I can still have him but stepping the affairs up a touch. A friend who knows of my predicament works in a beauty salon as a manager and is willing to take my husband on in reception so when I need it she can make him work long hours. It will mean a bit of a pay cut but I think we can afford it and it will be worth it as I can not seem to find any worthwhile exercises. The irony is that he will have to listen to many women's issues all day including those in a similar situation as me.

#2052 - 08/26/08 10:56 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small help [Re: Anonymous]
Jessica Offline
stranger

Loc: New York
About four to five years back I had loads of very big men then I met my now husband two years ago. He is very nice and his only problem is that he is so very small and I do not feel anything when he tries to shag me. Our relationship is a love based thing and sex did not matter too much...for a while.

Over the past few months I have become very frustrated and although so much of it is the lack of size on my husbands part I feel that it is worse because I have been stretched by the men that have had me in my past.

To easy my frustration I have had to use some toys and a few one night stands again with bigger men going through me but this is continuing to stretch me further?

Has anyone come across any exercises that will tighten up my vagina as I want to be a good wife but I too need to be fulfilled.

Vaginal reconstructive surgery. Sounds like you need it.

#2053 - 08/26/08 11:06 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small h [Re: Jessica]
Dave
Unregistered

Quote:
Vaginal reconstructive surgery. Sounds like you need it.

I am no gynaecologist but I will have a fucking good look..lol

#2081 - 08/28/08 05:18 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small h [Re: Anonymous]
Sara
Unregistered

lol fucking ridiculous. you pair of sluts, if any of that is true in the least :s :s

When men go through a lot of ladies they get slapped on the back and congratulated by friends. They count the notches on the bed post.
Why should it be different for ladies like us?

likewise if husband can not fix the car or the house we get someone in who can
if husband can not do other duties then we should also get someone who can

#2082 - 08/28/08 09:15 PM Re: Big men stretched me and husband is so small h [Re: Anonymous]
Anonymous
Unregistered

When men go through a lot of ladies they get slapped on the back and congratulated by friends. They count the notches on the bed post.
Why should it be different for ladies like us?

likewise if husband can not fix the car or the house we get someone in who can
if husband can not do other duties then we should also get someone who can

While my wife and I have a very good sex life and good marital relationship, she has had numerous sexual encounters with others over the last 14 years because my penis is not large enough to completely satisfy her. She has orgasms when we have sex and we both greatly enjoy each other in the bed, but she likes very large penises and men who bang her very hard. We both agreed that she should have 100% pleasure every now and then, and she does. And after she has sex with someone who completely satisfies her(large penis, hard banging), we have terrific sex afterwards. She tells me everything, and it is a huge turn-on to both of us as she re-lives the event. I figure it is not her fault that I have a small penis and/or she has a large vagina (she did have a lot of sex before we married, and we both believe some of her earlier partners stretched her considerably, especially one guy she had a relationship with). But we should both have an enjoyable sex life--and we do because, like you say, she gets someone to "do the duties" I cannot always do as well as she would like.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... 10 11 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.