Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#17470 - 01/04/10 06:39 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: Argonaut]
anti Offline

Loc: Australia
This makes almost difference at all to me, it adds less than a quarter of an inch.

Really I don't think it matters if you measure this way or without pressing in.

#17494 - 01/05/10 02:01 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: anti]
CaroleTucson Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
I think the "correct" way to measure a penis is to slip it into something that wants it, and see what happens.

#17498 - 01/05/10 04:30 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: CaroleTucson]
myrealname Offline
old hand

Loc: Indiana
I have tried that approach, Carole, but the results were inconsistent at best.

Some women said "big", some said "medium", and some didn't say anything at all.

Edited by myrealname (01/05/10 04:31 PM)

#17499 - 01/05/10 06:03 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: myrealname]
CaroleTucson Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
They're all correct smile

#17602 - 01/10/10 11:44 AM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: CaroleTucson]
Graham Offline
veteran

maybe somebody needs to invent a penis measurer. Something like a hollow tube (vagina part) with a flange (vulva/pubic part). Probably made of clear plastic with markings on it every 1/8 of an inch. An internal plunger would then be needed to slide when the penis is inserted. The plunger would make measurements extremely accurate.

could sell well, especially to the PE crowd, and make length measurements perfectly accurate because it would simulate the penetration of a vagina.

hmm, I come from a family of inventors and I have some free time ......

#17603 - 01/10/10 02:02 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: Graham]
myrealname Offline
old hand

Loc: Indiana
There was such as device called the "Cockrule" and a web site www.cockrule.com, but the site is now down. It was pretty much exactly what you described (no, I don't have one).

#17746 - 01/17/10 11:28 AM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: myrealname]
Graham Offline
veteran

damn, beaten to the punch by cockrule! However, if the site is down maybe it wasn't a huge commercial success anyway.

there's more money in sex toys, like the "fleshlight" (vagina in a flashlight contraption). I bought something similar when I was in London but a different brand. It really isn't as good as I thought. It could be converted into a measuring tube with some standard tools smile

#18145 - 01/29/10 07:12 AM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: CutCaliGuy]
dougie Offline

Loc: south africa
I dont understand why you say one must push the ruler back into you pelvis as far as you can. Surely that is measureing skin that is not part of you dick? Does that not amount to "cheating"?
I would have thought one starts the measuring where the dick actully "begins".

#18147 - 01/29/10 08:47 AM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: dougie]
Graham Offline
veteran

Originally Posted By: dougie
I dont understand why you say one must push the ruler back into you pelvis as far as you can. Surely that is measureing skin that is not part of you dick? Does that not amount to "cheating"?
I would have thought one starts the measuring where the dick actully "begins".

I think it's a reasonable way to do it because this is still usable length. If the pubic fat pad is compressible with a ruler it will also be compressible against a woman's pubic bone. So it's usable in terms of sex and that's what we are interested in, aren't we?

My gf, likes it fast, deep and hard so using some forceful pressure seems reasonable and useful. So I'm sure my (very thin) pubic fat pad gets compressed quite a lot during actual sex.

#18153 - 01/29/10 01:35 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: Graham]
itsjustme Offline

Loc: fl
i think the only correct way to measure your cock is in 'pleasure units'. how well does it please your partner and yourself? mine is pretty dang big by that method, and getting bigger all the time.

Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.