Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#10020 - 07/04/09 08:56 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: franzl]
perfectFit Offline

Hi all.

Great forum, and to the o.p. -- great post.

I've even discovered that I have a big dick here, since pushing the ruler as far in as it will go means I have a 7 incher.

The girth thing still bothers me though. I can just about perfectly fit my erect dick into the paper towel roll -- a tight fit, but doable. I may be a little narrow.

All in all, however, I think it's stamina and rigidity that women appreciate most, and these things are achievable, more or less, by us all.

...That, and the quality that everyone talks about but no one ever defines -- "knowing what to do with it" -- which is probably more about charisma, compatibility, circumstance, hygiene, foreplay, and attraction than anything else. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

#10025 - 07/04/09 09:58 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: CutCaliGuy]
jiji Offline
enthusiast

Originally Posted By: CutCaliGuy
First, LENGTH:

The ONLY valid way to measure your dick length is to take an old-fashioned wooden school ruler, place it flat on TOP of your dick, and push it into your pelvis as far as you can. Looking down from above, where your dick ends is how long your dick is.

I've never heard of this method before. Does it really make sense to "push the ruler into your pelvis as far you can," considering any additional "length" gained by digging the end of the ruler into the fleshy, in some cases fatty, part of the pelvis above the penis isn't really useable length?

Also, a tip of my own: If you have a high erection angle like me, bend your unit down so it's horizontal before measuring. This will easily add 1/2" to your measurement and more often than not, is a more common intercourse position anyway. I only discovered this fairly recently and it did wonders for my self-esteem (yes, it's kind of humorous how we guys stress over fractions of inches).

And completely unrelated: Is it just my crappy computer/monitor, or does every page CutCaliGuy posts on become abnormally "wide" so that one has to scroll horizontally? My monitor resolution is at a humble, but pretty common 1024 x 768 pixels. I think it may have something to do with his sig.
You have me and I have you

#10823 - 07/13/09 09:20 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: jiji]
jiji Offline
enthusiast

Originally Posted By: jiji
And completely unrelated: Is it just my crappy computer/monitor, or does every page CutCaliGuy posts on become abnormally "wide" so that one has to scroll horizontally? My monitor resolution is at a humble, but pretty common 1024 x 768 pixels. I think it may have something to do with his sig.

UPDATE: I don't know what they did, but they fixed it. Sweet! (And again, it may only have been a problem for me or those with a similar computer setup, but it's nice nevertheless.)
You have me and I have you

#10892 - 07/14/09 09:19 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: jiji]
justaroundthecorner Offline

depending on how much fat is on the pad- Even with the extra weight I put on recently I don't have much of one myself, but the little fraction of an inch that is covered is without a doubt pushed harder is sex than with any ruler:) I'm not sure how the guys with better groceries than me fare

#11198 - 07/21/09 05:26 AM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: CutCaliGuy]
newguy234 Offline
journeyman

im at like 8 2/3 so im happy i guess

#11557 - 07/27/09 03:07 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: newguy234]
Headstone Offline
stranger

Loc: The Netherlands
If anyone is actually really worried that their penis is too small, I would recommend to measure it, and then to draw it on a piece of paper. You'll be surprised how big it is once you see it drawn on paper...

And yes... I'm new here.

Edited by Headstone (07/27/09 03:17 PM)

#11560 - 07/27/09 04:21 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: Headstone]
mugwump1 Offline
addict

Loc: UK
Originally Posted By: Headstone
If anyone is actually really worried that their penis is too small, I would recommend to measure it, and then to draw it on a piece of paper. You'll be surprised how big it is once you see it drawn on paper...

Good idea! It's always different seen in a new way. Sometimes we just get too familiar with the view we're used to.

Hi & welcoms, H.

#11571 - 07/27/09 06:51 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: mugwump1]
Headstone Offline
stranger

Loc: The Netherlands
Actually, this is a good site as well:

http://www.mraverage.com/sizer.php

#12302 - 08/10/09 03:06 AM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: CutCaliGuy]
TOhung4itTOworkout Offline
stranger

Loc: Whidbey Island Washington Lang...
I disagree with the wooden ruler method. I have a 8.1 X 6.2 around penis that curves the entire length. Full erections are one thing but some men can swell up there penis head with a little squeeze of the "holding back the pee" muscles. When I do this I get to 8.3 inches in length. I use the X.X method because my erections actually very depending one a lot of physical conditions the males body is in. The variances are usually in the 1/16th to 1/8th range. Also another part of a penis size is the thickness or roundness of the penis head mine with no swelling is 6.5 and 7.0 swelled. A CLOTH tape is the best way to measure any penis, straight or curved.

Edited by TOhung4itTOworkout (08/10/09 03:07 AM)

#12642 - 08/16/09 10:38 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: TOhung4itTOworkout]
Mycroft Holmes Offline
stranger

Pressing into the fatpad is a legitimate method. As someone who has lost a lot of mine I have seen an increase in size from my normal length with no pressing in.I will say that there is a limit of how far you can press as obese as I was I could only manage 5 inches at this point I can do 6.

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.