Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#6862 - 02/18/09 09:30 PM How to correctly measure your cock
CutCaliGuy Offline

First, LENGTH:

The ONLY valid way to measure your dick length is to take an old-fashioned wooden school ruler, place it flat on TOP of your dick, and push it into your pelvis as far as you can. Looking down from above, where your dick ends is how long your dick is.

Read it and weep. It does not get any longer than that.

*note: If you are uncircumcised, pull your foreskin back before measuring, it will pull back inside the woman and does not count as length. Sorry.

GIRTH:
Girth is a technical term that means "how big around it is." Not the width, not the diameter, but the circumference.
To measure girth, wrap a carpenter's measuring tape ONE TIME around the shaft of your cock - NOT the head, but the shaft. If you dont have that kind of tape measure you can use a bit of string or even your ipod power cable for all i care, just mark the part where the string comes round to finish its circle and then measure that on a ruler.
That is your girth.

length average:
To give you an idea of what's "average," five to six inches length is considered "average." A majority of women find that to be perfect, as long as the dick owner has a clue of what he's doing. If he does not know, then dick length is totally irrelevant, because he's a lousy lay, no matter what.

If you are shorter dicked than average, you may have to work on having a nice personality and good sexual techniques. Do that, and you'll be getting more ass than a ride at Six Flags. if you are longer than average? Same thing. The ONLY person who gives a shit about your freak-of-nature footlong schlong is YOU. Be a nice person and a good lover, or get used to jacking off. Jacking off ALL THE TIME.

Girth averages:

A standard 12 oz beer can (Miller, Bud, NOT Coors) is approximately 8 inches in girth. So if you claim a "beer can dick" you better be close to this. A "beer can" dick is probably too fat to fully enjoy. Don't believe me? In the privacy of your own home, try wrapping your lips around a beer can.

Next measure -- a paper towel roll. A paper towel roll -- exact same size as a toilet paper roll -- is just shy of 5 1/2 inches in girth. Again, in the privacy of your own home, maybe the next time you're sitting on the toilet jacking off (that may be right now for some of you), see if you can put your dick inside the toilet paper roll. If you can, then your dick girth is LESS than 5 1/2 inches.

#6863 - 02/18/09 09:40 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: CutCaliGuy]
ScottyB Offline
stranger

Don't forget the natural curvature of many dicks does a lot to add to the girth when inside the honey hole.

Never overlook the practical application of reality to achieve the end goal.

#6871 - 02/19/09 05:55 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: ScottyB]
mannin93 Offline
stranger

yea lol my limp cant even fit into the TP roll

#6882 - 02/20/09 09:26 AM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: mannin93]
HungforLadies Offline

Originally Posted By: mannin93
yea lol my limp cant even fit into the TP roll

i know what u mean =)

Edited by HungforLadies (02/20/09 09:27 AM)

#6971 - 02/26/09 05:51 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: HungforLadies]
JimInPhila Offline

veteran

Loc: Phila. PA
Some things just aren't fair.

#6976 - 02/26/09 11:57 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: JimInPhila]
franzl Offline
journeyman

Jim, in this case, maybe we should just say that some things are bigger--or smaller--than others...and let it go at that. In my opinion, it's life itself that's unfair.

#7040 - 03/06/09 04:21 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: franzl]
Big Al Offline
Sponsor
enthusiast

Life is what you make of it. If you see life as "unfair", you're always going to get the short end of the stick (no pun intended).

If you weren't blessed with the size that you want, do something about it!

Here's another article that may help: Believe In Your Gains!

#8040 - 04/26/09 12:49 AM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: Big Al]
falick Offline
stranger

Loc: Australia
Males - read - if your hanging bit is 2 inches HARD, then try these enlargement things. I heard they don't work. If hard it is 5" and over, stop thinking/scratching your stupid penises and get on with it

#8940 - 06/01/09 08:28 PM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: falick]
MickC Offline
stranger

I read a survey in Men's Health where women prefer the penis girth to be the size of a D battery. That's 4 inches around. I think I would prefer that in my mouth over a TP roll. No jaw cramps! Maybe it's just my wishful thinking since I'm pretty much a 4X4.

#9088 - 06/10/09 01:54 AM Re: How to correctly measure your cock [Re: Big Al]
franzl Offline
journeyman

Originally Posted By: Big Al
Life is what you make of it. If you see life as "unfair", you're always going to get the short end of the stick (no pun intended). ]

Actually, Big Al, life is definitely not purely and simply "what you make of it." Think of it as a card game--you have to play the hand you're dealt, good, bad, or indifferent...play it well or play it badly, the choice then is ours. There are ineluctable things that we cannot change, no matter what we'd like to "make of it." This is not a matter of pessimism, always rooting for ourselves to draw a bad hand. It's just plain, sensible realism. Once we accept that fact, it is indeed then up to us to make the best of any given hand--i.e., realities.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.