Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Topic Options
#177836 - 01/15/16 11:11 AM Anxiety and Sex
ThePenIsMighty Offline

Loc: Canada
Well, since it's not been very active, I figure a new topic was in order.

I'm curious how many users on here either have general anxiety issues that interfere with their sex lives... or how many have anxiety problems about sex. This would be a good place to share your stories, or give advice to others.

Myself, I'm a very nervous/anxious person, at least internally. I'm used to that, have my ways around it. But when it comes to sex, I overthink everything to the point of mentally narrating what I imagine others think of me - and it ain't pleasant heh.

More interestingly, voice and video chat with strangers makes me exceedingly nervous, to the point where I never allow it to happen.

So, anyone else have any odd fears or anxiety issues about sex, and want to share? :-p

#178334 - 08/08/18 10:19 AM Re: Anxiety and Sex [Re: ThePenIsMighty]
HKR1 Offline
stranger

Loc: Manchester, UK
I have been on anti-depressants for a few years and that has reduced my desire for sex considerably. Not totally as i can get an erection, masturbate and have sex but the whole process feels like a lot of of hassle to do so i can't be bothered mostly.

As i say there is still sexual activity with my wife but sometimes i also find that having had sex as far as her orgasm i lose my ability to make that extra arousal to reach my own orgasm. That usually is all encompassing so that not only am i unable to ejaculate inside her i am unable to reach orgasm by her give me a hand job or by my own masturbation.

She is understanding (i am glad to say and sympathetic) but it is , as you can imagine deeply upsetting and frustrating for me.

On 80% of times we can have very satisfying sex and i can ejaculate inside her but on that 20% of times frown

#178340 - 08/14/18 09:56 PM Re: Anxiety and Sex [Re: ThePenIsMighty]
SirFoggy Online   content

Loc: Born in Croatia, live (kinda) ...
No anxieties, as such, about sex here. However, there are some ... ummm ... "issues" ... of a sort.

We all have our own preferences as to what satisfying sex is all about. As for me, I detest, in the strongest terms possible, any and all forms of violence to the point that even those "choreographed" (or whatever the proper term might be) scenes of violence make me almost physically sick. Even though I do have background in military and have been a witness of some less-than-nice scenes, I still do not have a stomach (or can be present) when anything even closely resembling to that takes place in a bedroom.

Fairly recently, a good friend of mine and I have been invited by a much younger couple to join them for some fun. She was drop-dead-gorgeous blonde in her late 20s or early 30s, and things looked very promising. But, alas ... all she (and her partner) wanted was a very rough - bordering with forced - type of sex. Kind of where she is choked, cock forced into her throat until she starts to choke and fights for air kind of thing. To cut the not-so-long story short ... both my mate and I would otherwise very much enjoy entertaining her but what they were looking for was not what we were comfortable with.

Which brings another, somewhat related, issue ... It is strange how some (quite frankly, a lot of them) people expect everyone else to conform to what they are after while at the same time have absolutely zero understanding for wants and needs of the others. Case to the point, when I refused to have anything to do with that staged "rape", the young lady asked (she knew I was about 30 yrs senior to her) if the problem was that I can't get it up because of my age .. to which I laughed saying "if you could only knew how quick and well it rises to the occasions I find arousing ... which, btw, this one is not".

Anxiety, in proper doses, is a very healthy thing ... it keeps us on our toes ... or cock tips, or whatever. Once you meet someone new and start to feel none of it ... it's time to get worried.

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.