Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 6 of 11 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 >
Topic Options
#32679 - 07/05/11 07:04 PM Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: granny_granola]
itsjustme Offline

Loc: fl
no, i don't think i would i would be comfortable being nude among others, but i enjoy being naked. i swam in my pool in the nude after work today, i walk around the house nude all the time when it is just the gardentender and myself. i have a pretty good body for a guy in his fifties, so that is not a problem. but i do feel self conscious about my size.

#32686 - 07/06/11 12:35 AM Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: new2day]
Hugh Cares Offline
journeyman

Loc: Virginia, USA
I feel uncomfortable being naked in front of myself never mind in front of others. I have a fat ugly body that makes me sick. The small penis is just the cherry on top.

#32843 - 07/18/11 06:39 PM Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: new2day]
AaronVoss Offline
stranger

Loc: Minnesota
I know i am!! im 6ft2 220# and 4"erect or 1.5" soft
at the gym i would make sure i was covered or walk to the showers with my towel in hand.

#32892 - 07/20/11 04:54 PM Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: AaronVoss]
LackingForeskin Offline
journeyman

It depends. When I was younger I was really uncomfortable about being naked in front of others, because I was a really scrawny and extremely self-conscious about my body. I still think I'm a little self-conscious to this day, but nowhere nearly as much as when I was younger. Plus, I smoke marijuana from time to time, and if I'm out at the spa or something while I'm high, I might get a little bugged out at first. But eventually I settle into a comfort zone.

Edited by LackingForeskin (07/20/11 04:56 PM)

#32943 - 07/22/11 09:59 AM Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: new2day]
weeman151 Offline
stranger

yes i am ok being nude infront of other people male and female and i enjoy seeing other people in the nude

#32946 - 07/22/11 10:32 AM Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: weeman151]
stef Offline
stranger

i never nude in front of others before
how does it feel when u nude in front of other ?

#32966 - 07/23/11 12:56 PM Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: stef]
Lugnuts Offline

Loc: United States
A few years back, before kids, the wife and I stumbled upon a nude beach so we decided to set the umbrella and give it a go. I recommend it ! It's a great feeling to be nude and skinny dip in the Ocean. We did have one a-hole walk by and comment, he says,"man you got nuthin'". ( I'm no shower as you can see by my pic ),I was about to jump up and kick his butt when the wife grabbed me and said " You got nuthin' too and where's your girl?! This did nothing for my self esteem but we had a great rest of the day and several more over the years.
For me, it took along time to muster up the nerve to walk around naked at the beach, also to get in the frame of mind to not care about what people think of your body. Just go out and do it, you'll love the feeling of accomplishment ! Just don't forget the sunblock !

#32971 - 07/23/11 03:55 PM Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: Lugnuts]
new2day Offline
enthusiast

Great story lugnuts, love the come back from your wife! Shame there are some real idiots who seem to get off on that kind of behaviour. Have to agree with what you said, if you get a chance to try a nude beach, go for it. I tried it some years ago while on holiday and its wonderful feeling the sun on your whole body, and swimming will never feel the same again!

@stef, never been nude around others? Do you have showers after PE lessons at school or at a gym/changing room?

#32979 - 07/23/11 08:55 PM Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: Lugnuts]
granny_granola Offline
enthusiast

Originally Posted By: Lugnuts
the wife grabbed me and said " You got nuthin' too and where's your girl?!"

Haha ... great comeback!

And good for you for having the courage to try new things smile

#32981 - 07/24/11 04:52 AM Re: Are you comfortable being nude among others? [Re: granny_granola]
JipTu Offline
old hand

Loc: Yorks UK
As new2day says "its wonderful feeling the sun on your whole body, and swimming will never feel the same again!" and I couldn't agree more. I do it when ever possible.

But as I posted way, way back at the beginning of this thread I have only one problem with this, particularly on easily accessible or family beaches.
For some reason the sun, after a while, has a very 'uplifting' effect on me, which can obviously be embarrassing, both to me and those nearby.
This isn't a sexual thing brought on by naked females who may be around, or even an 'exhibitionist' thing, it just happens.

Does anybody else have this 'problem'?

Obviously at home, in the garden, this isn't a problem and has, I'm happy to say, at times lead to other things.

Edited by JipTu (07/24/11 05:01 AM)

Page 6 of 11 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.