Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Topic Options
#178191 - 07/12/17 10:49 AM Invitation to participate in a study
ddejong Offline
stranger

TO THE MEMBERS OF THIS SITE--THIS CAME IN TO OUR MAILBOX. IT'S UP TO YOU WHAT YOU DO WITH IT....

My name is David de Jong. I research sex and relationships, with a particular interest in body image, including how men think about their penises, and factors that predict those things.

I'd like to invite you to participate in a study, if you in a romantic relationship, have been with that person for at least 1 year, and you sexually active with that person.

I've tried to contact the site owners to ask permission to post this, but my email bounced back. So, I thought I'd take a chance and post the invite. This study has been reviewed and approved by my university's IRB.

If you meet the above criteria, please participate in this online study! It will take about 15-20 minutes.

The study will ask very personal questions about your relationship and sex life.

This study is being run by the Relationships and Sex Lab at Western Carolina University. Principal investigator is Dr. David de Jong (ddejong@wcu.edu).

Here's a link to the study:

https://wcu.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0oeweBQBXADiC1v

Many thanks,

David

Edited by JimInPhila (07/12/17 01:24 PM)

#178192 - 07/12/17 01:52 PM Re: Invitation to participate in a study [Re: ddejong]
ddejong Offline
stranger

Thanks to the mod for allowing my post. Happy to answer any questions about the study. I'd like to stress that all responses are completely anonymous.

Best,

David de Jong

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.