Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Topic Options
#178014 - 11/12/16 03:59 AM How often do you wank and where do you jerk off?
HandsOffSnakey Offline
stranger

Hey all, I'm new here, getting to know my way around etc.
I'm not sure if this has been a QnA topic before, I did a search and nothing came back so I'm guessing not.

Guys! Q: How often do you jerk off and where do you jerk off?

My answer: I jerk off nearly everyday. Some weeks I jerk off daily, others I jerk off 3-4 times a week. I usually jerk off in my room, at night, but regularly jerk off in my room during the day, once or twice a week in the bathroom.

Edited by HandsOffSnakey (11/12/16 04:02 AM)
Edit Reason: Spellcheck

#178018 - 11/12/16 02:21 PM Re: How often do you wank and where do you jerk off? [Re: HandsOffSnakey]
regal Offline

dailey, depends on where I am to which room I use. luv to JO

#178022 - 11/14/16 05:10 PM Re: How often do you wank and where do you jerk off? [Re: HandsOffSnakey]
NorCalMan Offline
stranger

Usually every other day ... sometimes in the shower in the morning ... but many times in the afternoon on the bed

#178024 - 11/17/16 11:29 AM Re: How often do you wank and where do you jerk off? [Re: HandsOffSnakey]
aztick Offline
stranger

Loc: Indiana
For me its about 4 times a week usually, depends on my mood. I do it a lot in front of my pc or in my recliner.. sometimes while being watched on cam.

#178029 - 12/11/16 08:17 PM Re: How often do you wank and where do you jerk off? [Re: HandsOffSnakey]
ThePenIsMighty Offline

Loc: Canada
I jerk off about every day on average, almost always in my room late at night. What can I say, I'm a creature of habit, heh.

#178081 - 03/04/17 03:37 PM Re: How often do you wank and where do you jerk off? [Re: HandsOffSnakey]
Justin Mathewson Offline
stranger

I usually have a go 2-3 times a day everyday in my room

#178150 - 04/20/17 10:40 PM Re: How often do you wank and where do you jerk off? [Re: HandsOffSnakey]
g.lee2017 Offline
stranger

Loc: United Kingdom
I wank quite alot, i have speights where some days ill wank 3 or 4 times a day and then every now and then i dont wank for a couple of day.... dont know why tho lol

I wank in my bathroom mostly (i prefer to wank alone/ away from my partner most of the time, just prefer it to be honest)
I have wanked at work a few times to.. you know those moments when you just need to and thats that!!!
ermmm ive wanked in my garden while sunbathing... i have got a pretty much private garden so only a slim chance of ever being caught doing it there

I think id pretty much do it any where really (excluding families homes etc)

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.