Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#36965 - 06/27/12 11:15 AM Re: Free Penis Enlargement Routine For Beginners! [Re: Big Al]
benawyl Offline
stranger

thanks ff. yep the only one that ever really bothered me was reverse cowgirl. that hurt. dont remember issues with many others. anything specific you found bothersome?

#36966 - 06/27/12 11:37 AM Re: Free Penis Enlargement Routine For Beginners! [Re: Big Al]
benawyl Offline
stranger

big al all your links seem to be broken.

#36976 - 06/29/12 12:26 PM Re: Free Penis Enlargement Routine For Beginners! [Re: benawyl]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
Originally Posted By: benawyl
thanks ff. yep the only one that ever really bothered me was reverse cowgirl. that hurt. dont remember issues with many others. anything specific you found bothersome?

I like it when my hubby stands beside the bed with me on it- if his penis wasn't able to move to the 3 o'clock position- we wouldn't be able to do it.

The 12 o'clock postion also makes giving blow-jobs very difficult. You can't get in there and really give it the attention it needs for fear of pulling it down too far and causing pain. Even hand jobs can be harder to achieve.

I just think its more difficult to deal with when a penis doensn't have much mobility.. and in my experience (just talking about mine)- men who reach and stay at the 12 o'clock position are often less versatile.

Edited by Firefly (06/29/12 12:27 PM)

#36979 - 06/30/12 04:53 AM Re: Free Penis Enlargement Routine For Beginners! [Re: Firefly]
JipTu Offline
old hand

Loc: Yorks UK
Originally Posted By: Firefly
Speaking from my point of view as a woman- I found that a penis that erects to the 12 o'clock position can be less versatile. If the mans penis erects there and doesn't have much lee-way to move down to say.. a 3 o'clock position- it can make it harder to do other intercourse positions then just man on top.

Thats been my experience at least. We always made it work- but it could be frustrating when wanting to explore other options.

Just my 2 cents. Other women may feel differently.

In my younger days I was a '12' and have to totally agree.
Whilst it might have been an 'ego booster' it could be/was limiting and added to that the almost painful 'rock-hard' associated the supercharged hormones of youth, very uncomfortable, in some positions, for both parties - cowgirl and doggy.
I am now happily in the '2' range which can and does give much more 'flexibility' - in all senses - although I still get pretty hard (if 'pretty' describes it :)). I can also be 'persuaded', without any problems, into '3'.
There can also be another problem with '12', with a new inexperienced partner, that has nothing to do directly with penetration (although it might initially effect it) - her seeing how far 'it' reaches up your belly and her imagining how far it is going to 'reach' into her.
The so called 'average' 6" can seem quite long (look at a ruler and it actually is) when seen against a belly, whilst the more horizontal positions give less indication as there is no 'point of reference'.

JipTu

Edited by JipTu (06/30/12 05:01 AM)

#36983 - 07/02/12 07:21 AM Re: Free Penis Enlargement Routine For Beginners! [Re: Big Al]
benawyl Offline
stranger

well just my personal theory, that with my upward curve plus high pulling erection i would guess that would provide a lot of g spot stimulation.

thats just a hunch, id have to yield to ff on that.

#36988 - 07/03/12 07:15 PM Re: Free Penis Enlargement Routine For Beginners! [Re: benawyl]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
Originally Posted By: benawyl
well just my personal theory, that with my upward curve plus high pulling erection i would guess that would provide a lot of g spot stimulation.

thats just a hunch, id have to yield to ff on that.

I don't know... it may depend on the woman and how the two of you fit together. For me- a penis very rarely stimulates my g-spot. Only if its really out there and already stimulated, may I feel it more. A finger works a lot better for me personally with my g-spot-- but other women may be g-spot stimulated just fine with a penis. An upward curve would help I imagine.

Also for me, even if a penis is somehow hitting my g-spot, its more likely to just be sliding past it then providing a lot of g-spot stimulation.

But every woman is different- and so is every man- so a lot really has to do with how two people fit together I think. (also, all women do not respond the same)

#178050 - 01/20/17 12:06 AM Re: Free Penis Enlargement Routine For Beginners! [Re: Big Al]
diegonieves Offline
stranger

Loc: India
I got a little results from this workout plan itself. YES ! Keeping doing this and your penis will keep growing until the size you are satisfied.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.