Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Topic Options
#177807 - 12/28/15 04:32 PM So size doesn't matter? 7orbetter website
Sammy1 Offline
stranger

Have any of you heard about his site? Proves once again what I and others have been saying that this whole "size doesn't matter" thing is false. Women say that to make guys feel better while they search out men with the biggest dicks that can fine. Like the site says "let's face it, you want to know that you are not wasting your time and effort with someone, only to find later on that they are not up to your standards physically in the bedroom". What chance do I have?

http://7orbetter.com/

#177808 - 12/29/15 06:33 AM Re: So size doesn't matter? 7orbetter website [Re: Sammy1]
ThePenIsMighty Offline

Loc: Canada
No offense, but everything about that site reads as some kind of unconvincing scam. It talks about being able to offer only "endowed" men, but says nothing of how they'd verify such a thing. The testimonials sounded fake as hell too, and most regurgitated bits of the site's description with a few "teehees" thrown in.

I'm not saying "size doesn't matter" is true all around, there will always be people who like or make a fetish of seeking out big dicks. Just like there will be some who like and do the same with "small" or "average" dicks, cut or uncut ones, thicker and thinner ones. Plenty just like any dick attached to a guy they have fun with, I know I have no particular size preference. I realize that it's womens' opinions you're probably concerned with, so I'll add this: I've had a Lot more straight women tell me size doesn't matter than gay men.

I think you should just shrug this superficial site off, what you've got is surely enough to make someone happy.

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.