Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Topic Options
#177735 - 08/27/15 12:24 PM I would actually do this. Crazy as it sounds.
Truth The Truth Offline

I look exactly like this

Times have changed and I never saw culture and dating put so much importance on size. But as crazy as it sounds, I would do this.I would have a talk with my date about my size. I would tell her that although I suffered certain losses in muscle function, I am now forced from my wounds to take high doses of testosterone injections. And I would explain to her that because of this my manly parts have shrunken to almost nothing. Although I knew the risks of war, I took them and I payed. The only thing I ask is that you be willing to try different things to try to make a good sex life.
I am married 26 years to the same women. I am 59. A disease similar to MS has caused my small 4.25" penis to shrink even smaller. God gave me a good personality and I have no trouble at all getting a girl anytime I want. I just start talking and the girl starts laughing and has a good time. But if my wife of 52 goes before me, I would have no alternative but to use "I really do inject testosterone" a medical reason to justify my size. But remember that I am close to micro penis size now. I don't recommend this to the normal penis. Perhaps below average like 4" erection .

Edited by Truth The Truth (08/27/15 12:26 PM)

#177771 - 10/10/15 08:59 PM Re: I would actually do this. Crazy as it sounds. [Re: Truth The Truth]
OlderMan Offline

Good for you for your service and your positive attitude. Sacrifices made by vets are often unknown to others. Stay strong. Life, especially later, is about more than sex.

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.