Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Topic Options
#177731 - 08/27/15 11:02 AM You are a nice girl. I can help your problem
Truth The Truth Offline

I'd just like to say that it seems that the penis gets all the focus of attention when it comes to size, fit, and the women's arousal. I don't like to mix politics and penises but I am learning things from Mr. Trump. I have a real tiny penis. It was small but medication has made it shrink even more. Had I been in the dating market at this stage, I think you can tell from how tight the girl is if she is really feeling anything. So why not go on the offensive. Ask her up front if she seemed like she was lacking stimulation because of size. If she says yes , and it may be subtle, ask her how many elephants has she been dating lately. Well don't say it like that. I can say things like that because God gave me a special way of making people laugh. But tell her that you have met girls with problems like hers. But she can fix it with exercises. Tell her that there is hope for her because she has lost the ability to enjoy average to below average penises. The girl should be held responsible for size incompatibility too. Tell her that it is sad how many women had to break up with men that they loved and thought were special because of the problem she has. Then you can help her regain her self-esteem from a problem that she now believes is her's. In these days of hookup dating, you have to be street smart. I almost feel evil using psychology. But it needs to be done. I have been seeing too many girls blaming their lack of satisfaction because a guy being too small. Einstein would say that P=Vsquared. It's not the penis size that matters. It's both partners responsibility to make the sex good. And a girl that loves and cares will realize that lesbians have no penises and both are totally satisfied. I rest my case

#177733 - 08/27/15 11:36 AM Re: You are a nice girl. I can help your problem [Re: Truth The Truth]
Truth The Truth Offline

May I add that I discovered this way of thinking because of my wife. When we first got married my 4.25 penis hurt her because it was too big for her. She had either an unbreakable hymen or an actually small vaginal entrance along with dryness. She ended up having to have surgery because I was too big!! So it came to me that women's vagina size is part of the equation. Women need to be aware of this if they are limited to dating large penises, the problem has a lot to do with them. They need to know that they can expand the amount of guys they can enjoy if they work on their problem. They need to know that the need for size can end in just about the girl needing a fist. And for the sake of guys they need to know that the need for big dicks can become an obsession that can ruin potentially serious relationships. I was struck by an unknown disease almost like MS and can no longer have sex. Size queens and not being satisfied with average penises can make it almost impossible for that kind of girl to ever experience a real marriage since if by accident, illness,or anything else that interferes with their sex they will be gone. Stuff happens in marriage. Better to be rejected by a girl who prioritized sex over you. Just thought I'd add that.
FYI I used to be a moderator here so don't let my post count full you

#177772 - 10/10/15 09:00 PM Re: You are a nice girl. I can help your problem [Re: Truth The Truth]
OlderMan Offline

Are you PBL?

#177780 - 10/11/15 11:19 AM Re: You are a nice girl. I can help your problem [Re: Truth The Truth]
JimInPhila Online   content

veteran

Loc: Phila. PA
Yea, OM. One and the same, actually the only.....

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.