Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#16629 - 11/27/09 05:41 PM An underwear question for the girls!
Ratty Online   content
enthusiast

Loc: United Kingdom
Ladies!

The other night my girlfriend commented that I should wear jockey shorts more often as she likes to see me in them (I only have two pairs, I prefer to wear briefs).

It got me thinking, what type of underwear do you ladies prefer to see your man in and why?

Do you like him to wear boxers or a thong? Please do tell!!

#16632 - 11/27/09 10:58 PM Re: An underwear question for the girls! [Re: Ratty]
RainbowUnderwear Offline
old hand

Loc: Indiana
I prefer boxers.. maybe boxer briefs.

Why? Because I associated briefs with children and the elderly... lol

Choke, Chuck Palahniuk

#16639 - 11/28/09 11:57 AM Re: An underwear question for the girls! [Re: RainbowUnderwear]
Graham Offline
veteran

I think my gf likes me in boxer briefs. That's what she has bought for me on occasion.

In return, I buy her sexy underwear, especially push-up bras and matching thongs wink

#16647 - 11/29/09 05:22 AM Re: An underwear question for the girls! [Re: Graham]
pinkFlames Offline
veteran

Loc: Australia
I prefer boxer shorts

#16737 - 12/06/09 01:43 AM Re: An underwear question for the girls! [Re: pinkFlames]
CFL Offline

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
I hate wearing boxers. I prefer briefs, but only the small, brief type. I also like g-strings because they make me feel sexy. Recently bought some from these people:

http://www.underhim.com/

A local company (Melbourne, Oz) - have met the designer. Nice things, well made.

#16885 - 12/11/09 12:52 AM Re: An underwear question for the girls! [Re: CFL]
Simi
Unregistered

Boxer briefs. Nothing sexier!

#16890 - 12/11/09 03:56 AM Re: An underwear question for the girls! [Re: ]
Penis B. Little Offline
veteran

I live in those things. they are do darn comfortable.I walk around the house in them.I even go outside with them when I take my dog for her morning hunt.
My wife turned me on to them and I will never go back to briefs.
TG those things are in style.
I wonder if they think I'm weird in them when I go out side.

My my wife' friend and out neighbor 2 houses down once came over when I was watching my dog doing her run in the morning.

I had absolutely no idea when they are acceptable and their not. All I know is that she was stand in the street talking to me maybe 5-10 yards away.

She is in her early 20's. I didn't know if she was thinking that I was standing talking to her in my underwear, or I was standing there in just another pair of shorts. But something told me I was talking to her in my underwear, so I enjoyed the conversation.
She didn't mention anything when she was talking to me, and I hoped that she was thinking of them as shorts.It was a good 10 min talk which seemed like it was about an hour long.
The boxer shorts I was wearing didn't look weirded out like the pair I have that has snoopy on it or anything.They looked like pajamas only they were half way from my knee's to my crotch.

#17012 - 12/15/09 08:44 PM Re: An underwear question for the girls! [Re: Penis B. Little]
CFL Offline

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
I don't like boxers at all. I find them uncomfortable. I prefer briefs, and a g-string when I am feeling sexy...

#17031 - 12/16/09 09:21 PM Re: An underwear question for the girls! [Re: CFL]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
I love a man lounging is sexy boxers... but I have to agree with Simi that I do like boxer briefs. My husband doesn't have any yet-- but has expressed and interest in trying them. He usually wears boxers.

Briefs are all right-- but I still like boxers better.

#17798 - 01/19/10 02:41 AM Re: An underwear question for the girls! [Re: Firefly]
Thonger Offline
old hand

Absolutely hate boxers on myself. They provide no support for the boys at all. Obviously from my handle and avatar, I like thongs and g-strings. They support the boys and keep them held nicely away from the legs.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.