Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#16753 - 12/07/09 12:45 PM Re: how often do you have sex? [Re: Graham]
Penis B. Little Offline
veteran

Some of my posts are long, but most of the times they are worth it.

*When I first got married I was in my early 30's, it was three times a day, and about 4 or 5 times a week.If you saw what wife's body looked like when I met her, you wouldn't have any trouble keeping up a schedule even more active than that!
Unfortunately age,and medication has slowed me down and my wife's work tires her out.Plus, not that I have anything to brag about, but some of her equipment has surcome to gravity.Some things that are large, are now much closer to the ground then they used to be.
There are also some folds there that weren't there before.I don't fault her because it's all natural.She really hasn't let herself go.

We also have my 86 year old mother walking around the house.She's just about completely deaf and yells for us at any given moment. Plus she always tries to get into the bed room when we are there trying to be alone.One never knows what's going to happen. She sometimes remembers how to unlock the door from the outside.

Needless to say, the atmosphere is not always conducive for romance, for my mother has a way to radiate tension through out the house.

But I've been studying sex and giving advice for for awhile.
If I need a fix,I can get my wife started up about 6 hours before we she ends up with me in bed.

Sex can be initiated in a matured(20 year old) marriage,or in a girl that doesn't seem to be the mood hours, before she even realizes anything.And it can all begin hours before the bedroom.

It can begin with just by a simple compliment here and there.If you can blend it in,whisper a compliment softly in her ears so to give her goose bump perhaps. Then throw in a little shoulder rub here and there.But do it lightly so that she doesn't catch on.

A hug and a kiss *small* kiss(not a lip lock) on the lips and it's just a matter of time before she falls victim.

Keep your ears open to listen to the littlest things she has to say.Respond to it so she knows that your really paying attention to her.

If you are married,and I hope you are, or living with her, do something in the house that you don't usually do.You might wash dish or two.

And the fun part is that your partner really doesn't know that your getting her ready.This is all taking place hours before you get her in bed!
It almost feels like all this is evil.

Now pick a day in which she is really not in the mood and you are.Hold hands and take your thumb and rub the inside of her palm like you do on her clit during foreplay.Or if you get the chance,rubbing licking or kissing her on wrist works on some girls .But if she is in a bad mood,skip the wrist or you may get her hand across your lips.

Casually put your arms around her.But do it very tightly. Squeeze both sides of her butt ever so lightly so that she doesn't catch onto what you're doing.

But there is one thing you must know. Amelia/Firefly taught me all this, and it really works.However Firefly never told me what she did to her husband to get her husband to initiated the sex shocked

Edited by Penis B. Little (12/07/09 12:50 PM)

#16759 - 12/07/09 05:18 PM Re: how often do you have sex? [Re: Penis B. Little]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
Please realize that the "Amelia" name is a joke between me and PBL! lol!

#16788 - 12/08/09 08:40 AM Re: how often do you have sex? [Re: Firefly]
Penis B. Little Offline
veteran

Yes. I am now going to reveal the real name of Firefly. Firefly's true name is Fire Fly.She was named that at the time of birth, when the doctor performing the delivery looked down on her and obtained an erection that caused his fly to catch fire triggering the fire alarm system that put out the fire.The
doctor survived the fire but his penis was severely injured.

Edited by Penis B. Little (12/08/09 08:50 AM)

#16789 - 12/08/09 09:17 AM Re: how often do you have sex? [Re: itsjustme]
Juls Offline

Loc: The "Hills" Have Eye's
Originally Posted By: itsjustme
dude, you need to get back on your medicine.

back to the thread, no matter your size, shape, schedule, or the car you drive, i believe it all comes down to the daily practice of love. promises of forever are meaningless, its what you do now, every day that makes the difference.

Well said...

#16814 - 12/08/09 06:26 PM Re: how often do you have sex? [Re: Juls]
Penis B. Little Offline
veteran

Behave yourself Juls. You are in the land of the penis.

#16822 - 12/09/09 07:16 AM Re: how often do you have sex? [Re: Penis B. Little]
Juls Offline

Loc: The "Hills" Have Eye's
Originally Posted By: Penis B. Little

Seriously dude, find something else to do...Look at my quotes, the highlighted stuff in bold....Get over yourself!

#16825 - 12/09/09 11:38 AM Re: how often do you have sex? [Re: Juls]
Simi
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Juls
Originally Posted By: Penis B. Little

Seriously dude, find something else to do...Look at my quotes, the highlighted stuff in bold....Get over yourself!

Agreed.

PBL, you are being a jerk. Knock it off.

#16834 - 12/09/09 05:46 PM Re: how often do you have sex? [Re: ]
Penis B. Little Offline
veteran

Jules you are right. I misread that post. I am only human.
Before this is thru I think we are all going to find out how human
we all are.And we may find out what a misunderstanding is.
I am the first one to admit that I jumped to the wrong conclusion.
The statement that I put about behaving was a tongue and cheek
sentence. I have a terrible sense of dry humor.
But I think if you go read my posts you will get a better idea of who I really am. I hope that you like what you find. I like to think that I'm likable and I know I have a big heart. My wife married me for it and it get's hurt so easily.Especially for guys that suffer the pain of thinking their penis is too small.

Simi. I think you are an excellent friend of Juls. I feel like you would fight for her through thick and thin. And I am dead serious when I write this.I am completely am serious.You are a good friend to Juls!

But I am seeing light at the end of this tunnel I seem to be in. And I feel that soon everyone will be at peace and even laugh
at what has been going on.

But I did start this whole mess over here with my last post.
I choose not to delete it because when I am guilty of something
then I will take responsibility for the things that I say that would upset people. My whole purpose for being here is to write words that encourage and bring peace to trouble minds.
Sometimes men's privates our hurt by our minds more than the pain any kick would bring. The pain of a kick goes away after awhile.But feelings that our penises are too short or too anything brings on pain that seemingly won't go away. It is my job to help the pain go away.

Edited by Penis B. Little (12/09/09 05:47 PM)

#17260 - 12/24/09 09:39 PM Re: how often do you have sex? [Re: Penis B. Little]
starbuck Offline
journeyman

Loc: South East USA
Lately it has not been as often as my sex drive would like, but I am entering into an new relationship that I hope might lead somewhere, so that may change in the near future! Or at least I hope it does because I am very sexually attracted to her in many ways!

#177851 - 01/25/16 08:19 AM Re: how often do you have sex? [Re: itsjustme]
Vincenzo60 Offline
stranger

Loc: Pennsylvania
At my present age of 60 old I have sex 1-2 times per week.

However prior to age 50 I had sex 3-4 times per week.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.