Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#16411 - 11/15/09 12:08 PM how often do you have sex?
itsjustme Offline

Loc: fl
Our friends joke with us about it, they know by how we touch, look at each other, and the occassional comment that we have sex a lot. but the truth is that if they really knew how often they would be shocked! yet it seems so natural, so comfortable, we just flow into it so beautifully. it's our daily practice of love.

so how about you all? often, seldom, too much, too infrequently?

#16429 - 11/16/09 12:59 PM Re: how often do you have sex? [Re: itsjustme]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
It depends-- we usually average about 3 times a week. Sometimes more-- occasionally less. It depends a lot on our schedules. We both have varying schedules. Some weeks- we hardly see each other-- other weeks we are tripping over each other!

When I get done with a 9 hr day of working retail- and get home at 11pm-- I just don't feel like it. Oh- the mind is willing, but the body sometimes isn't! lol!

#16431 - 11/16/09 02:04 PM Re: how often do you have sex? [Re: Firefly]
Rocky Offline
stranger

Loc: Colorado
Is not too regular for us. My schedule is pretty much 8-5 or so every day but my wife may have a regular 8-5 one day, 9-4 another, or 7-7 the next. On those late days by the time we workout together (and like Firefly said) what we want and what we have the energy to do don't quite mesh. That eliminates any thought of being "regular". But neither of us have ever wanted that anyway. Spontaneity is always better than getting into a rut. So M-F it might once or three times. Thank God we both have weekends and that so makes up for the other five days. At least twice but usually more. So to answer the question - depending on the week 4-6 times.

#16434 - 11/16/09 05:19 PM Re: how often do you have sex? [Re: Rocky]
JimBeam Offline
journeyman

Loc: Southwest USA
The wife and I strive for three times a week. It can be tough with kids and two jobs, but we both know intimacy is too important to ignore!

#16437 - 11/16/09 06:57 PM Re: how often do you have sex? [Re: JimBeam]
itsjustme Offline

yes i have to admit that our high frequency is not only due to our passion but also our opportunity. we are both self employed, so if we want a late morning, or meet for lunch we can do it. we also only have her boys half the week, so that leaves us uninterrupted evenings half the time. we have no set schedule, it just happens. a lot.

jimbeam, you really hit it dead on. intimacy is so important, even if sex is not directly involved. it's the daily practice of love, in words, in a touch, in the things you do around the house, in listening fully. all so incredibly important, along with the physical part of love.

#16443 - 11/17/09 02:28 AM Re: how often do you have sex? [Re: itsjustme]
RainbowUnderwear Offline
old hand

Loc: Indiana
Itsjustme-- I just wanted to say that I really like your phrasing in that last paragraph. =] It sounds like you have a healthy, mature, and constantly growing relationship.

Choke, Chuck Palahniuk

#16449 - 11/17/09 12:39 PM Re: how often do you have sex? [Re: RainbowUnderwear]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
I second that! Some men really underestimate the importance of things like listening and helping around the house.

#16465 - 11/17/09 04:56 PM Re: how often do you have sex? [Re: Firefly]
Penis B. Little Offline
veteran

My relationship has grown but now I have to spread it around because it has been a successful relationship and it only makes sense to put a tax on it.Have you every been taxed being in a relationship? It used to be only income tax because the girl could get pregnant from a relationship because of incum. But if you tax a
girl for incum, doesn't that make her out to be a prostitute. Gosh... Now they are friggin going to start taxing pregnant prostitutes. And if they don't pay their taxes they will end up screwed anyway.The question then because, if you are in a relationship,is it worth getting screwed if you are going to end up being screw in more than one way. Sound like a big pain in the ass but there are a lot of nerves around the anus.So if you are going to screw someone,only screw them once and only one way or you will be taxed twice as much and by two different people.
That's why I can't figure out why all those TV networks end up in bed with Obama.Did you know that NBC got caught in bed with Obama, and his wife accused him of taxing someone else. But at least she did say that for the first time in her adult life, that
she was proud of her husband.And what will be if NBC ends up pregnant.If GE is around and NBC ends up pregnant,would that make them more powerful than the FCC.Oh wait! GE and NBC are already the FCC. The traditional FCC is just a public relations stunt and another photo opt.

#16475 - 11/17/09 11:08 PM Re: how often do you have sex? [Re: Penis B. Little]
itsjustme Offline

dude, you need to get back on your medicine.

back to the thread, no matter your size, shape, schedule, or the car you drive, i believe it all comes down to the daily practice of love. promises of forever are meaningless, its what you do now, every day that makes the difference.

#16534 - 11/20/09 03:39 PM Re: how often do you have sex? [Re: itsjustme]
biker_061 Offline
old hand

Loc: Oklahoma
thinking back over the last few months, i'd say we average 6-8 times a week, sometimes twice a day (or more) somedays we miss for one reason or another. btw; i'm 54 the wife is 47.
Genesis 2:25
Ephesians 2:8
Luke 15:7

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.