Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#13881 - 09/15/09 01:39 AM Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved?
Graham Offline
veteran

This is a question for males and females:

Is your pubic hair natural, trimmed, or shaved/waxed? Why?

Mine is trimmed on the pubic mound, shaved on my shaft and balls. So a combination smile

Trimmed to look neater, shaved to emphasize length and make it more pleasant for oral sex.

My girlfriend is shaved for cleaner oral sex, at my request. When I met her she was waxed in the upper part except for a small, closely trimmed patch around her vagina.

#13890 - 09/15/09 10:31 AM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: Graham]
RainbowUnderwear Offline
old hand

Loc: Indiana
Trimmed. Fully shaved is too much upkeep for me.

Choke, Chuck Palahniuk

#13893 - 09/15/09 11:09 AM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: RainbowUnderwear]
curious male Offline
enthusiast

Loc: usa west coast
I kind of alternate. Right now its trimmed above, shaved below. Sometimes in the shower I shave it all off. Usually get razor bumps. I will always keep my cock and balls smooth but change it up above that.

#13894 - 09/15/09 11:40 AM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: curious male]
Graham Offline
veteran

I really dislike pulling hairs out of my teeth or the back of my mouth when I'm giving head. It really breaks my flow. So I really prefer waxed women the most. Shaved gets stubbly very quickly. I always shave my face before going down below, so it's nice to be smooth on both surfaces.

I once was with a couple of girls that had hairs on their nipples. That's really a shocker and not pleasant at all. In fact, it made me a little nauseous. I think that's rare or maybe just the other women I've been with tweezer them out. Not sure.

Is it common for women to get a few hairs growing out of their nipples?

#13896 - 09/15/09 01:10 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: Graham]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
Trimmed. I know I don't like shaving-- very painful. And I don't think I would really want to go through the upkeep of waxing.

#13898 - 09/15/09 01:58 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: Firefly]
Ratty Offline
old hand

Loc: United Kingdom
I'm completely shaven - the main reason is that, like Graham, I prefer my girlfriend to be hairless for oral sex and I thought it was only fair that I shaved myself too. In fact, I've grown to love being shaved, it doesn't take much in the way of upkeep (a couple of mins twice a week) and I've never cut myself shaving and shaving each other as a part of foreplay before sex is very sexy - especially if lots of shaving cream is used lol!

#13909 - 09/15/09 08:50 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: Graham]
RainbowUnderwear Offline
old hand

Loc: Indiana
I've a few random hairs on my aerolas and breasts, but it's like four total and I pluck them. It's not as rare as you think, as I know a few of my friends are the same.

Choke, Chuck Palahniuk

#13945 - 09/17/09 01:03 AM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: RainbowUnderwear]
Graham Offline
veteran

Originally Posted By: RainbowUnderwear
I've a few random hairs on my aerolas and breasts, but it's like four total and I pluck them. It's not as rare as you think, as I know a few of my friends are the same.

Yes, I remember my mother telling me she had a few and she would pluck them too. I know, it's a strange conversation between mother and son, but we were a very liberal family, sexually speaking.

So I guess in some cultures women have them and pluck them. In others they just let them grow wild. In China, where I live, generally men and women don't shave, trim or wax anything. It all grows wild.

I heard a joke once about penis size. It goes like this:

"how do you make your penis 2" longer?
Shave your pubes"

It's true that it has a visually enhancing effect.

#13947 - 09/17/09 02:40 AM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: Graham]
pinkFlames Offline
veteran

Loc: Australia
I'm 'trimmed' at the moment. I started shaving for my own personal reasons a couple of months ago but can't always keep it up. I'm not a contortionist and honestly I find it frustratingly difficult. Plus if I shave too closely, I get ingrown hairs, razor rash and any regrowth snags on my knickers and toilet paper.

I would never shave just because a man told me to, if he can't handle me natural, that's his loss. I went 20 years between shaves.

Regarding hairs in teeth, my guy has a long beard, so dropped hairs are common in my bedroom, usually from his face. He's not shaved downstairs and to me, it does not really interrupt the flow to remove the occasional hair, it's really up to how it's handled.

I've never been with a man who shaved his pubes and honestly pictures I've seen of men who have shaved their pubic hair look silly when the tummy and legs are still hairy.

I'm actually thinking of shaving again in the next day or two, despite the hassle but it would be because I felt like it no other reason.

#13959 - 09/17/09 11:11 AM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: pinkFlames]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

I like some pubic hair on men. I love the look of a nice erection with hair at the base. I know alot of men shave it to make themselves look bigger, but I think it just looks too pre-pubescent. But it wouldn't be a deal breaker for me either!

Edited by Firefly (09/17/09 11:11 AM)

#13971 - 09/17/09 02:13 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: Firefly]
new2day Offline
enthusiast

I'm trimmed most of the time although I do shave the hairs on my shaft. Over the summer when it was actually hot here in the UK (for a few days anyway), I tried shaving it all off. It does feel nice, but looks very odd on men and is frankly too high maintenance for me.

#14075 - 09/20/09 01:19 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: Graham]
Christiaan Offline
stranger

Loc: Nederland
Shaved, hair down there looks nasty

#14100 - 09/21/09 05:57 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: Christiaan]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

I think stubble, ingrown hairs, red raw itchy skin and red bumps look nasty--- which is what happens to alot of people when they shave down there.

Edited by Firefly (09/21/09 05:58 PM)

#14108 - 09/21/09 07:41 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: Firefly]
pinkFlames Offline
veteran

Originally Posted By: Firefly
I think stubble, ingrown hairs, red raw itchy skin and red bumps look nasty--- which is what happens to alot of people when they shave down there.

I totally agree on this one.

#14111 - 09/21/09 08:41 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: pinkFlames]
BobJo Offline

Mine (THE WANG - ugh) is trimmed down to be as short as possible with a hair trimmer and shaved clean on the scrotum and the male equivalent of the bikini line (see member pics).

I like to keep my pubic hair as short and neat as possible because it's easier to maintain and - let's face it, if I'm gonna pack a small package, it better look neat and cute so women will still want to look at it (for a while). At the very least, I don't want to make it look like Osama Bin Laden's nose and beard moved out of Pakistan and took residence in by boxers...

Originally Posted By: "Firefly"
I think stubble, ingrown hairs, red raw itchy skin and red bumps look nasty--- which is what happens to a lot of people when they shave down there.

I had a problem with that when I tried to shave it all off as a teen. It was a pain in my pubic area and I that gave it up as I got older. The problem is, now my current style puts a stubble area for pubes! I want to find a better style that I can use to have a more appealing pubic area. Ideas?

#14120 - 09/22/09 12:28 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: BobJo]
Ratty Offline
old hand

Loc: United Kingdom
There is also one small advantage for a guy to shave it all off.
I love to masturbate, who doesn't? and before I started shaving down there every time I ejaculated some of my cum would end up in my bush and it was a right pain to clear up. Now, that's no longer a problem, wipe-clean surface y'see wink

#14121 - 09/22/09 01:48 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: Ratty]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Hmmm- I can see that Ratty. But I still love some male hair down there.

Did you all know that the hair in our pubic area and under our arms has a function? One of them being to concentrate pheremones in those areas. Its concentrates the pheromones so a partner gets a good whiff. Yes, I do shave under my arms, but I remember reading in one of the "Joy of Sex" books, that it was not recommended that people even shave under their arms. It cuts way back on the pheromones. They help to enhance the experience. Just think that is interesting.

#14125 - 09/22/09 03:14 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: Firefly]
new2day Offline
enthusiast

I think that was covered in a TV programme once, we actually lost all our body hair some time ago, but we then grew underarm and pubic hair to concentrate pheromones to attract mates. If I remember correctly, one of the links was pubic lice which we shared with gorillas!

#14127 - 09/22/09 04:32 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: new2day]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Well-- I don't think pubic lice will attract anyone! smile

#14130 - 09/22/09 04:55 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: Graham]
thenewguy86 Offline

Loc: USA
trimmed

#14131 - 09/22/09 06:41 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: Firefly]
new2day Offline
enthusiast

and neither do the pheromones anymore wink

#14132 - 09/22/09 08:05 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: new2day]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Originally Posted By: new2day
and neither do the pheromones anymore wink

Hmmm... I don't agree. I think there are chemical reasons why we are attracted to some people. And its been shown that women are attracted to the scent of men who have immune systems that are the most different from their own. This is going by scent only. Women found the scent of men with similar immune systems to be unappealing, while the scent of men with very different immune systems was very appealing.

Do I think those sprays which claim to have pheromones really work? Not really. I think thats much exaggerated. But I do think that our own natural scent does have some say in who is attracted to us. Is it the only thing? No. But I think its part of it. Probably more then we realize.

Theres even a hormone called "Copulins" which are an attractant for men. Men were instructed to rate the desirability of women. They were more choosey when the copulins scent was NOT involved. They rated some women as not desirable. When the scent was introduced-- the men found pretty much all the women appealing.

Copulins are also physically introduced into a mans body through intercourse. They are transmitted from the vagina and can actually raise a mans testosterone levels-- by as much as 150%. The interesting thing- is that he doesn't get "out-of-control" with more testosterone-- but that he will actually be more amenable and "docile" towards that women. His Body and his Brain are affected and it can make him more attracted to her both emotionally and physically- which increases the relationship bond. I've often read while women prefer to be close in order to have sex, men need sex to feel close and copulins may be the reason why.

Interesting isn't it? No, its not the be-all end-all in a relationship. Theres so many factors that play into attraction to someone. But I Really do think that there are more chemical reasons then we know or understand about why we are attracted to some people and not others. Haven't you ever felt a really strong sexual attraction to someone the moment you met them? Like you just want to have sex with them right there? (now I'm not talking about just general horniness-- I'm talking about a real pull towards someone thats very unexpected) It may be someone who isn't even your normal "type", but theres just something about them.

No, I think pheromones play more of a part in our lives then you may think they do. Even women who live together tend to end up with menstrual cycles that come at the same time and its pretty much thought to be through scent that this is triggered.

Ok-- there I go again off on a tangent. But it started out as part of the discussion!

Edited by Firefly (09/22/09 08:07 PM)

#14135 - 09/22/09 09:32 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: Firefly]
secondchance Offline

me: natural. I like to prove my red hair by something other than attitude. smile
I also am growing my pit fuzz back in after a three-month affair with a razor. I miss my tufts.

partners: natural

#14149 - 09/23/09 11:10 AM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: thenewguy86]
Graham Offline
veteran

Maybe I've been lucky, but I don't have the problem with ingrown hairs or shaving rash for myself. Also, I still look more or less natural because I still have trimmed hair on my crotch, just not on my shaft or balls. So I'm just keeping the business end of things nice and clean and smooth.

A previous long-term gf of mine combined her shaving with her bath time and seemed to make it a no big deal kind of thing. She was always smooth and didn't ever get stubbly. My current gf isn't so diligent so she gets a bit stubbly, which isn't perfect. I think waxing is best if you can find a place that does it for you. That's tough in China because there isn't much call for it. Apparently, those places are everywhere in Los Angeles where I used to live.

I'm not obsessed with this, so trimmed reasonably short is fine on a woman too. I think that looks nice. But a fully grown out bush on a woman turns me off visually and orally (hair in teeth and throat issue)

Edited by Graham (09/23/09 11:12 AM)

#14624 - 10/01/09 03:12 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: Graham]
sucker Offline
stranger

Au naturale, always, on me and partners.

#14628 - 10/01/09 04:41 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: Firefly]
CaroleTucson Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
I've often read while women prefer to be close in order to have sex, men need sex to feel close and copulins may be the reason why.

I remember someone telling me this when I was in my teens. Or to put it another way ... "For women, intimacy leads to sex. For men, sex leads to intimacy." It's fascinating to get a solid, biological explanation for it.

Firefly, you have so much good information!!!

Quote:
I think pheromones play more of a part in our lives then you may think they do.

I totally agree. I have often thought that the sense of smell is vastly underrated in sexual matters. I love it when a man wants to smell and lick between my legs. My husband used to do that all the time and I found it extremely sexy.

Back to the original question ... my pubic hair is all totally natural. I don't do anything to it. I prefer natural pubic hair on men too. To me, shaved looks pre-adolescent. I want a man to look like a man, not a 10-year-old boy.

I find chest hair to be sexy, too. Not to the point where he looks like a gorilla, but a totally clean chest on a man is a bit of a turn-off for me.

Talking about this makes me think about how I see naked men in general. The first time I see a man naked is very exciting to me. I like to see his chest and his butt and his legs, not to mention his cock, of course.

Oftentimes, the first time I see him completely naked is in a darkened bedroom, which enhances the effect for me. That's why I want him to get undressed before I do. And when I see his erect cock for the first time, knowing that I'm the reason he's hard, it arouses me very much.

#14635 - 10/01/09 06:22 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: CaroleTucson]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Originally Posted By: CaroleTucson

Firefly, you have so much good information!!!

Thank you! I'm always learning. I think writing articles for this site has helped a lot when I do research for each topic. Though I'm not always right! lol! And I always welcome other opinions and outlooks.

I'm very glad to have you here as well. I've enjoyed reading your opinions on many subjects.

#14650 - 10/01/09 06:58 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: Firefly]
jiji Offline
enthusiast

Has anyone else noticed that women (at least here) almost unanimously prefer at least some hair on men, whereas many men prefer the clean-shaven or well-trimmed look on themselves and other men? This observation is based on the comments here as well as in the photo gallery where it seems commonplace for male commenters to prefer and recommend shaving.

Wonder why that is...
You have me and I have you

#14654 - 10/01/09 07:20 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: jiji]
CaroleTucson Offline

Is it related to age, maybe?

#14655 - 10/01/09 07:35 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: CaroleTucson]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

I think sometimes a womans hair preference when it comes to men may have to do with age. I think more younger women prefer practically hairless- while older women like hair.

But of course there are exceptions.

I think men prefer clean-shaven, because they think it makes them look bigger. I think it just makes them look too young!

#14663 - 10/01/09 09:07 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: Firefly]
Penis B. Little Offline
veteran

Do you know why God made pubic hair curly.Because if it was straight everyone would get their eyes poked out.

#14664 - 10/01/09 09:14 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: CaroleTucson]
Penis B. Little Offline
veteran

I remember someone telling me this when I was in my teens. Or to put it another way ... "For women, intimacy leads to sex. For men, sex leads to intimacy." It's fascinating to get a solid, biological explanation for it.

[quote]I think pheromones play more of a part in our lives then you may think they do.

There is a complete disconnect on how men or better myself when it comes to sex. When I get intimate with my wife, the only thing I want to do is to get my sex drive taken care of.
There actually is nothing really romantic or emotional about it. But I am romantic and I do think about my wife's emotions when we have our times.I think of it as part of having sex.
I am a firm believer in making sure my wife is satisfied and feeling good emotionally.Since my pleasure is totally just plain animalistic, I can take care of myself baring in mind my medications.

#14665 - 10/01/09 09:16 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: Penis B. Little]
jiji Offline
enthusiast

Originally Posted By: Penis B. Little
Do you know why God made pubic hair curly.Because if it was straight everyone would get their eyes poked out.

LOL PBL. Although... not all pubic hair is particularly curly. Guess it poses a job hazard? All the more reason to keep the weaponry under control, I guess.
You have me and I have you

#14685 - 10/02/09 11:50 AM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: Penis B. Little]
CaroleTucson Offline

There is a complete disconnect on how men or better myself when it comes to sex.

I'm glad you qualified that to apply to you in particular. Otherwise, I totally disagree. Men can get very emotional during sex. Sex between two people who love each other is a bonding experience, for men as well as women.

I'm not saying it's like that every single time. And there's nothing wrong with just having a good f*u*c*k. But I don't think it's fair to say men have a "complete disconnect".

#14687 - 10/02/09 12:14 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: CaroleTucson]
ky7 Offline

Loc: South East
I don't really need to answer because you have seen or can look a my pics but I will say I prefer pubic hair down there but that I keep it clean right around the shaft. Personal preference with a woman is dependent on her. If we are having just SEX i like it clean and smooth. If we are making love lots of foreplay - i like her to be trimmed. I love playing with the mound with my fingers while we are just laying together. I find it soft and sexy! What I hate is when a women does not take care of her bikini line. Major turnoff.

#14702 - 10/02/09 10:45 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: CaroleTucson]
Penis B. Little Offline
veteran

There is a complete disconnect on how men or better myself when it comes to sex.

I'm glad you qualified that to apply to you in particular. Otherwise, I totally disagree. Men can get very emotional during sex. Sex between two people who love each other is a bonding experience, for men as well as women.

I'm not saying it's like that every single time. And there's nothing wrong with just having a good f*u*c*k. But I don't think it's fair to say men have a "complete disconnect".
Well even though I make sure my wife is stratified. Most guys I have known and talked to have one thing and ming.That is to cum as far in as the penis will go and pump out as much semen as we can.
As for me,I am like the above.My only desire it that sexual
fulfillment to get that semen in there.
Now I know my wifes needs and I take care of her emotional needs and all the caressing and excitement that goes along with
what she needs.
But still, at the core of a guy's mission is to dump the semen in there.
I kiss passionately. My wife get a body massage that turns into a sexual thing because of the way I massage her. I suck on her toes,and do funky things with her that she likes.
So the mission of dumping the load in needs to bake my partner
the most excitement I can bring to her.
The semen load dump is just plain right to the point animal in us as our ultimate ultimate target.But wouldn't it be kind of selfish if I just got naked with her and I just go right for the penetration and a orgasm from myself. That is where the love comes in.I want to please her as much as I can.I can be taken care of after all the kissing, and her big orgasm that she desires. But this is only me and some other guys I have talked to about this.

#14704 - 10/02/09 10:58 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: Penis B. Little]
pinkFlames Offline
veteran

I'm with Carole on this one. My man's emotions are very tied in with love making. Now my ex was the opposite but that has something to do with why he is my ex.

#14705 - 10/02/09 10:59 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: CaroleTucson]
Penis B. Little Offline
veteran

I'm glad you qualified that to apply to you in particular.

Why me in particular? Maybe I'm coming through to you in a way that is contrary to what you thing.Case and point. Whey I first
me my wife 20 years ago,during our courtship she was a 2 hour drive to get to her. I always brought her something special.On our first date we stayed in her brother's house. I brought her flowers and even wrote poems to her.And to this day I open doors for her and stroke her hare when we are intimate.
My main goal is to make her feel satisfied, I do the semen in as I can possible put it. I happen to think that is a special way to please my wife.
So why is do you say in my particular case?

#14712 - 10/03/09 08:22 AM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: Penis B. Little]
CaroleTucson Offline

I was just quoting you.

"There is a complete disconnect on how men or better myself when it comes to sex."

#14713 - 10/03/09 08:25 AM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: pinkFlames]
CaroleTucson Offline

Originally Posted By: pinkFlames
I'm with Carole on this one. My man's emotions are very tied in with love making. Now my ex was the opposite but that has something to do with why he is my ex.

Exactly. It's hard for me to imagine sex without some kind of emotion. Just a semen dump? Yuck.

#14717 - 10/03/09 09:58 AM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: CaroleTucson]
itsjustme Offline

Loc: fl
i agree totally, its the emotional part that makes it great. i think there are three components to sex, the physical, technique, and connection. the physical part, cock, pussy, appearance, etc. well there are what they are. pretty much fixed with some variance (weight gain or loss, cosmetics, etc). then technique is good, lots to learn for sure. but there is a limit to that too. but the connection part, the love, the getting to truly know your lover, to trust them, they trust you, and possibly even more importantly the ability to trust ourselves and be ourselves with each other is so amazing. and truly limitless. it is a daily practice of love that grows and grows, and it makes the sex amazing. this morning she came three times, and because of time restraints i didn't at all. i can honestly say it was very satisfying, and so was making her coffee and yummy breakfast sandwiches to help her on her way for a day trip with her son.

don't get me wrong, i love to orgasm, but it is not my goal and not what makes great sex for me.

i can't even imagine the concept of 'semen dump' in the context of our relationship.

Edited by itsjustme (10/03/09 09:59 AM)

#14718 - 10/03/09 10:01 AM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: itsjustme]
itsjustme Offline

Loc: fl
oh, as to the original thread, natural with a bit of a trim is my preference. i know it is partly a generational thing, but i just like the feel of her hair rubbing against me.

#14959 - 10/08/09 05:21 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: Graham]
biker_061 Offline
old hand

Loc: Oklahoma
trimmed, more comfy and i get more head from the ol' lady if it shorter. also "the tree looks taller if the grass is mowed". she's trimmed too for similar reasons.

Image removed. Sorry No nude pics allowed except in "Question of Size" forum and "Photo Gallery."

Edited by Firefly (10/08/09 07:57 PM)
Genesis 2:25
Ephesians 2:8
Luke 15:7

#15030 - 10/10/09 05:47 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: thenewguy86]
DAI Offline
old hand

Loc: WALES U.K
i am clean shaven. and the same goes for my partner.she likes me being shaved.and the same goes for me.its just a matter of preference.and never had a problem with shaving rashes.lucky i guess..

#16139 - 11/07/09 10:47 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: DAI]
JimBeam Offline
journeyman

Loc: Southwest USA
I keep it trimmed, as the wife complained about the bush getting too big after several years of marriage. I tried shaving things bare for a while, but that's a pain in the ass. And itchy! My respect for women who shave their sensitive regions went way up after that experience.

#16212 - 11/09/09 09:09 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: JimBeam]
CFL Offline

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
I do what seems to be a common thing here: scrotum and base of penis. My GF waxed everything but is now letting it all grow.

I find the shaved scrotum to be far more comfortable than unshaved. Here's something I bet you girls probably never appreciated... Those long hairs coming out of our scrotum (God that's an ugly word...) - they can get caught occasionally under our thigh, or in our underwear or somewhere and pulled when we moved, especially when we are sitting clothed with our legs crossed (which I do all the time) - and that hurts. Shave your balls and it doesn't happen.

Here's another question: any of you guys paint your toenails? I have occasionally for years. I just like it. Yesterday I had a pedicure with my GF and had all the nails painted a dark metallic blood red. I love it. My partner is curious about my sexuality, I have to say (I consider myself to be straight but bi-curious - not that this should have anything to do with one's toenails!), but she encourages me to do these things.

#16217 - 11/09/09 10:27 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: Firefly]
Penis B. Little Offline
veteran

I like some pubic hair on men. I love the look of a nice erection with hair at the base. I know alot of men shave it to make themselves look bigger, but I think it just looks too pre-pubescent.

I had my wife shave once,and it look to darn pre-pubescent.Also she suffered from an itch near the vag entrance. We didn't see anything ingrown but she suffered two months from it.
Also with my wife shaved it wrecks the side view.In order to see anything exciting, you have to be infront of her.
I trim alittle around the base just to show that there is something actually there.

#16224 - 11/10/09 01:19 AM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: Penis B. Little]
Graham Offline
veteran

My girlfriend likes to paint my finger nails sometimes and put makeup on me. I let her because it amuses her and, I suppose, amuses me too. But generally we'll do it in the privacy of our home. Maybe take some photos and show her friends. It amuses her friends too. They are all very young (low 20's) and easily amused, lol.

Not sure if she has painted my toe nails, probably but can't remember when. But she did paint the finger nails on one hand recently. Dark blue, almost black. I kinda liked it but when I went out around the city (I live in Shanghai, China) I mostly hid my hand. China is pretty conservative. Although, honestly it wouldn't look incongruous on me because I look at bit punk rockerish anyway. Maybe black nail polish would be cool for me.

Oh, I think I'm very straight but I am curious about transgenders. I was duped once by a couple of them in Hong Kong. Now I'm curious to try a 3-some with my gf with one. She's interested too.

#16231 - 11/10/09 11:23 AM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: CaroleTucson]
Penis B. Little Offline
veteran

I was just quoting you.

"There is a complete disconnect on how men or better myself when it comes to sex."

I am saying that I can be disconnected and need to be aware of it when it happens. You do know that I actually do have faults.I seem to post as if I am the know it all. As much as I may seem that I know it all and that I am perfect,you need to know and I am telling you that even though I am simply irresistible,I am aware that I am just a guy like any other guy.I think when I blow it.it is actually real funny and we end up laughing together.But why is it that lately we seem to be laughing so much more often. shocked
Oh, and if you are good, I might send you the story of "The Guy With Two Chickens".

Edited by Penis B. Little (11/10/09 11:38 AM)

#177585 - 06/17/15 05:13 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: Graham]
Justin Mathewson Offline
stranger

Fully shaved

#177628 - 07/07/15 09:19 AM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: Graham]
DAI Offline
old hand

Loc: WALES U.K
Shaved, been so for many years.

#177660 - 07/10/15 06:00 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: Graham]
data1730 Offline
stranger

Loc: new york
shaved pubes, penis and testicles

#177853 - 01/25/16 09:16 AM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: Graham]
Vincenzo60 Offline
stranger

My pubic hair is natural. I have a lot of dark brown and curly pubic hair.

My wife loves my pubic hair.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.