Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#14717 - 10/03/09 09:58 AM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: CaroleTucson]
itsjustme Offline

Loc: fl
i agree totally, its the emotional part that makes it great. i think there are three components to sex, the physical, technique, and connection. the physical part, cock, pussy, appearance, etc. well there are what they are. pretty much fixed with some variance (weight gain or loss, cosmetics, etc). then technique is good, lots to learn for sure. but there is a limit to that too. but the connection part, the love, the getting to truly know your lover, to trust them, they trust you, and possibly even more importantly the ability to trust ourselves and be ourselves with each other is so amazing. and truly limitless. it is a daily practice of love that grows and grows, and it makes the sex amazing. this morning she came three times, and because of time restraints i didn't at all. i can honestly say it was very satisfying, and so was making her coffee and yummy breakfast sandwiches to help her on her way for a day trip with her son.

don't get me wrong, i love to orgasm, but it is not my goal and not what makes great sex for me.

i can't even imagine the concept of 'semen dump' in the context of our relationship.

Edited by itsjustme (10/03/09 09:59 AM)

#14718 - 10/03/09 10:01 AM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: itsjustme]
itsjustme Offline

Loc: fl
oh, as to the original thread, natural with a bit of a trim is my preference. i know it is partly a generational thing, but i just like the feel of her hair rubbing against me.

#14959 - 10/08/09 05:21 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: Graham]
biker_061 Offline
old hand

Loc: Oklahoma
trimmed, more comfy and i get more head from the ol' lady if it shorter. also "the tree looks taller if the grass is mowed". she's trimmed too for similar reasons.

Image removed. Sorry No nude pics allowed except in "Question of Size" forum and "Photo Gallery."

Edited by Firefly (10/08/09 07:57 PM)
Genesis 2:25
Ephesians 2:8
Luke 15:7

#15030 - 10/10/09 05:47 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: thenewguy86]
DAI Offline
old hand

Loc: WALES U.K
i am clean shaven. and the same goes for my partner.she likes me being shaved.and the same goes for me.its just a matter of preference.and never had a problem with shaving rashes.lucky i guess..

#16139 - 11/07/09 10:47 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: DAI]
JimBeam Offline
journeyman

Loc: Southwest USA
I keep it trimmed, as the wife complained about the bush getting too big after several years of marriage. I tried shaving things bare for a while, but that's a pain in the ass. And itchy! My respect for women who shave their sensitive regions went way up after that experience.

#16212 - 11/09/09 09:09 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: JimBeam]
CFL Offline

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
I do what seems to be a common thing here: scrotum and base of penis. My GF waxed everything but is now letting it all grow.

I find the shaved scrotum to be far more comfortable than unshaved. Here's something I bet you girls probably never appreciated... Those long hairs coming out of our scrotum (God that's an ugly word...) - they can get caught occasionally under our thigh, or in our underwear or somewhere and pulled when we moved, especially when we are sitting clothed with our legs crossed (which I do all the time) - and that hurts. Shave your balls and it doesn't happen.

Here's another question: any of you guys paint your toenails? I have occasionally for years. I just like it. Yesterday I had a pedicure with my GF and had all the nails painted a dark metallic blood red. I love it. My partner is curious about my sexuality, I have to say (I consider myself to be straight but bi-curious - not that this should have anything to do with one's toenails!), but she encourages me to do these things.

#16217 - 11/09/09 10:27 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: Firefly]
Penis B. Little Offline
veteran

Originally Posted By: Firefly
I like some pubic hair on men. I love the look of a nice erection with hair at the base. I know alot of men shave it to make themselves look bigger, but I think it just looks too pre-pubescent.

I had my wife shave once,and it look to darn pre-pubescent.Also she suffered from an itch near the vag entrance. We didn't see anything ingrown but she suffered two months from it.
Also with my wife shaved it wrecks the side view.In order to see anything exciting, you have to be infront of her.
I trim alittle around the base just to show that there is something actually there.

#16224 - 11/10/09 01:19 AM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: Penis B. Little]
Graham Offline
veteran

My girlfriend likes to paint my finger nails sometimes and put makeup on me. I let her because it amuses her and, I suppose, amuses me too. But generally we'll do it in the privacy of our home. Maybe take some photos and show her friends. It amuses her friends too. They are all very young (low 20's) and easily amused, lol.

Not sure if she has painted my toe nails, probably but can't remember when. But she did paint the finger nails on one hand recently. Dark blue, almost black. I kinda liked it but when I went out around the city (I live in Shanghai, China) I mostly hid my hand. China is pretty conservative. Although, honestly it wouldn't look incongruous on me because I look at bit punk rockerish anyway. Maybe black nail polish would be cool for me.

Oh, I think I'm very straight but I am curious about transgenders. I was duped once by a couple of them in Hong Kong. Now I'm curious to try a 3-some with my gf with one. She's interested too.

#16231 - 11/10/09 11:23 AM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: CaroleTucson]
Penis B. Little Offline
veteran

Originally Posted By: CaroleTucson
I was just quoting you.

"There is a complete disconnect on how men or better myself when it comes to sex."

I am saying that I can be disconnected and need to be aware of it when it happens. You do know that I actually do have faults.I seem to post as if I am the know it all. As much as I may seem that I know it all and that I am perfect,you need to know and I am telling you that even though I am simply irresistible,I am aware that I am just a guy like any other guy.I think when I blow it.it is actually real funny and we end up laughing together.But why is it that lately we seem to be laughing so much more often. shocked
Oh, and if you are good, I might send you the story of "The Guy With Two Chickens".

Edited by Penis B. Little (11/10/09 11:38 AM)

#177585 - 06/17/15 05:13 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: Graham]
Justin Mathewson Offline
stranger

Fully shaved

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.