Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#14663 - 10/01/09 09:07 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: Firefly]
Penis B. Little Offline
veteran

Do you know why God made pubic hair curly.Because if it was straight everyone would get their eyes poked out.

#14664 - 10/01/09 09:14 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: CaroleTucson]
Penis B. Little Offline
veteran

Originally Posted By: CaroleTucson

I remember someone telling me this when I was in my teens. Or to put it another way ... "For women, intimacy leads to sex. For men, sex leads to intimacy." It's fascinating to get a solid, biological explanation for it.

[quote]I think pheromones play more of a part in our lives then you may think they do.

There is a complete disconnect on how men or better myself when it comes to sex. When I get intimate with my wife, the only thing I want to do is to get my sex drive taken care of.
There actually is nothing really romantic or emotional about it. But I am romantic and I do think about my wife's emotions when we have our times.I think of it as part of having sex.
I am a firm believer in making sure my wife is satisfied and feeling good emotionally.Since my pleasure is totally just plain animalistic, I can take care of myself baring in mind my medications.

#14665 - 10/01/09 09:16 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: Penis B. Little]
jiji Offline
enthusiast

Originally Posted By: Penis B. Little
Do you know why God made pubic hair curly.Because if it was straight everyone would get their eyes poked out.

LOL PBL. Although... not all pubic hair is particularly curly. Guess it poses a job hazard? All the more reason to keep the weaponry under control, I guess.
You have me and I have you

#14685 - 10/02/09 11:50 AM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: Penis B. Little]
CaroleTucson Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
There is a complete disconnect on how men or better myself when it comes to sex.

I'm glad you qualified that to apply to you in particular. Otherwise, I totally disagree. Men can get very emotional during sex. Sex between two people who love each other is a bonding experience, for men as well as women.

I'm not saying it's like that every single time. And there's nothing wrong with just having a good f*u*c*k. But I don't think it's fair to say men have a "complete disconnect".

#14687 - 10/02/09 12:14 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: CaroleTucson]
ky7 Offline

Loc: South East
I don't really need to answer because you have seen or can look a my pics but I will say I prefer pubic hair down there but that I keep it clean right around the shaft. Personal preference with a woman is dependent on her. If we are having just SEX i like it clean and smooth. If we are making love lots of foreplay - i like her to be trimmed. I love playing with the mound with my fingers while we are just laying together. I find it soft and sexy! What I hate is when a women does not take care of her bikini line. Major turnoff.

#14702 - 10/02/09 10:45 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: CaroleTucson]
Penis B. Little Offline
veteran

There is a complete disconnect on how men or better myself when it comes to sex.

I'm glad you qualified that to apply to you in particular. Otherwise, I totally disagree. Men can get very emotional during sex. Sex between two people who love each other is a bonding experience, for men as well as women.

I'm not saying it's like that every single time. And there's nothing wrong with just having a good f*u*c*k. But I don't think it's fair to say men have a "complete disconnect".
Well even though I make sure my wife is stratified. Most guys I have known and talked to have one thing and ming.That is to cum as far in as the penis will go and pump out as much semen as we can.
As for me,I am like the above.My only desire it that sexual
fulfillment to get that semen in there.
Now I know my wifes needs and I take care of her emotional needs and all the caressing and excitement that goes along with
what she needs.
But still, at the core of a guy's mission is to dump the semen in there.
I kiss passionately. My wife get a body massage that turns into a sexual thing because of the way I massage her. I suck on her toes,and do funky things with her that she likes.
So the mission of dumping the load in needs to bake my partner
the most excitement I can bring to her.
The semen load dump is just plain right to the point animal in us as our ultimate ultimate target.But wouldn't it be kind of selfish if I just got naked with her and I just go right for the penetration and a orgasm from myself. That is where the love comes in.I want to please her as much as I can.I can be taken care of after all the kissing, and her big orgasm that she desires. But this is only me and some other guys I have talked to about this.

#14704 - 10/02/09 10:58 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: Penis B. Little]
pinkFlames Offline
veteran

Loc: Australia
I'm with Carole on this one. My man's emotions are very tied in with love making. Now my ex was the opposite but that has something to do with why he is my ex.

#14705 - 10/02/09 10:59 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: CaroleTucson]
Penis B. Little Offline
veteran

I'm glad you qualified that to apply to you in particular.

Why me in particular? Maybe I'm coming through to you in a way that is contrary to what you thing.Case and point. Whey I first
me my wife 20 years ago,during our courtship she was a 2 hour drive to get to her. I always brought her something special.On our first date we stayed in her brother's house. I brought her flowers and even wrote poems to her.And to this day I open doors for her and stroke her hare when we are intimate.
My main goal is to make her feel satisfied, I do the semen in as I can possible put it. I happen to think that is a special way to please my wife.
So why is do you say in my particular case?

#14712 - 10/03/09 08:22 AM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: Penis B. Little]
CaroleTucson Offline

I was just quoting you.

"There is a complete disconnect on how men or better myself when it comes to sex."

#14713 - 10/03/09 08:25 AM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: pinkFlames]
CaroleTucson Offline

Originally Posted By: pinkFlames
I'm with Carole on this one. My man's emotions are very tied in with love making. Now my ex was the opposite but that has something to do with why he is my ex.

Exactly. It's hard for me to imagine sex without some kind of emotion. Just a semen dump? Yuck.

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.