Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#13971 - 09/17/09 02:13 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: Firefly]
new2day Offline
enthusiast

I'm trimmed most of the time although I do shave the hairs on my shaft. Over the summer when it was actually hot here in the UK (for a few days anyway), I tried shaving it all off. It does feel nice, but looks very odd on men and is frankly too high maintenance for me.

#14075 - 09/20/09 01:19 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: Graham]
Christiaan Offline
stranger

Loc: Nederland
Shaved, hair down there looks nasty

#14100 - 09/21/09 05:57 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: Christiaan]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
I think stubble, ingrown hairs, red raw itchy skin and red bumps look nasty--- which is what happens to alot of people when they shave down there.

Edited by Firefly (09/21/09 05:58 PM)

#14108 - 09/21/09 07:41 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: Firefly]
pinkFlames Offline
veteran

Loc: Australia
Originally Posted By: Firefly
I think stubble, ingrown hairs, red raw itchy skin and red bumps look nasty--- which is what happens to alot of people when they shave down there.

I totally agree on this one.

#14111 - 09/21/09 08:41 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: pinkFlames]
BobJo Online   content

Mine (THE WANG - ugh) is trimmed down to be as short as possible with a hair trimmer and shaved clean on the scrotum and the male equivalent of the bikini line (see member pics).

I like to keep my pubic hair as short and neat as possible because it's easier to maintain and - let's face it, if I'm gonna pack a small package, it better look neat and cute so women will still want to look at it (for a while). At the very least, I don't want to make it look like Osama Bin Laden's nose and beard moved out of Pakistan and took residence in by boxers...

Originally Posted By: "Firefly"
I think stubble, ingrown hairs, red raw itchy skin and red bumps look nasty--- which is what happens to a lot of people when they shave down there.

I had a problem with that when I tried to shave it all off as a teen. It was a pain in my pubic area and I that gave it up as I got older. The problem is, now my current style puts a stubble area for pubes! I want to find a better style that I can use to have a more appealing pubic area. Ideas?

#14120 - 09/22/09 12:28 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: BobJo]
Ratty Online   content
old hand

Loc: United Kingdom
There is also one small advantage for a guy to shave it all off.
I love to masturbate, who doesn't? and before I started shaving down there every time I ejaculated some of my cum would end up in my bush and it was a right pain to clear up. Now, that's no longer a problem, wipe-clean surface y'see wink

#14121 - 09/22/09 01:48 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: Ratty]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Hmmm- I can see that Ratty. But I still love some male hair down there.

Did you all know that the hair in our pubic area and under our arms has a function? One of them being to concentrate pheremones in those areas. Its concentrates the pheromones so a partner gets a good whiff. Yes, I do shave under my arms, but I remember reading in one of the "Joy of Sex" books, that it was not recommended that people even shave under their arms. It cuts way back on the pheromones. They help to enhance the experience. Just think that is interesting.

#14125 - 09/22/09 03:14 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: Firefly]
new2day Offline
enthusiast

I think that was covered in a TV programme once, we actually lost all our body hair some time ago, but we then grew underarm and pubic hair to concentrate pheromones to attract mates. If I remember correctly, one of the links was pubic lice which we shared with gorillas!

#14127 - 09/22/09 04:32 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: new2day]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Well-- I don't think pubic lice will attract anyone! smile

#14130 - 09/22/09 04:55 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: Graham]
thenewguy86 Offline

Loc: USA
trimmed

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.