Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#13881 - 09/15/09 01:39 AM Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved?
Graham Offline
veteran

This is a question for males and females:

Is your pubic hair natural, trimmed, or shaved/waxed? Why?

Mine is trimmed on the pubic mound, shaved on my shaft and balls. So a combination smile

Trimmed to look neater, shaved to emphasize length and make it more pleasant for oral sex.

My girlfriend is shaved for cleaner oral sex, at my request. When I met her she was waxed in the upper part except for a small, closely trimmed patch around her vagina.

#13890 - 09/15/09 10:31 AM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: Graham]
RainbowUnderwear Offline
old hand

Loc: Indiana
Trimmed. Fully shaved is too much upkeep for me.

Choke, Chuck Palahniuk

#13893 - 09/15/09 11:09 AM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: RainbowUnderwear]
curious male Offline
enthusiast

Loc: usa west coast
I kind of alternate. Right now its trimmed above, shaved below. Sometimes in the shower I shave it all off. Usually get razor bumps. I will always keep my cock and balls smooth but change it up above that.

#13894 - 09/15/09 11:40 AM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: curious male]
Graham Offline
veteran

I really dislike pulling hairs out of my teeth or the back of my mouth when I'm giving head. It really breaks my flow. So I really prefer waxed women the most. Shaved gets stubbly very quickly. I always shave my face before going down below, so it's nice to be smooth on both surfaces.

I once was with a couple of girls that had hairs on their nipples. That's really a shocker and not pleasant at all. In fact, it made me a little nauseous. I think that's rare or maybe just the other women I've been with tweezer them out. Not sure.

Is it common for women to get a few hairs growing out of their nipples?

#13896 - 09/15/09 01:10 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: Graham]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
Trimmed. I know I don't like shaving-- very painful. And I don't think I would really want to go through the upkeep of waxing.

#13898 - 09/15/09 01:58 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: Firefly]
Ratty Offline
old hand

Loc: United Kingdom
I'm completely shaven - the main reason is that, like Graham, I prefer my girlfriend to be hairless for oral sex and I thought it was only fair that I shaved myself too. In fact, I've grown to love being shaved, it doesn't take much in the way of upkeep (a couple of mins twice a week) and I've never cut myself shaving and shaving each other as a part of foreplay before sex is very sexy - especially if lots of shaving cream is used lol!

#13909 - 09/15/09 08:50 PM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved? [Re: Graham]
RainbowUnderwear Offline
old hand

Loc: Indiana
I've a few random hairs on my aerolas and breasts, but it's like four total and I pluck them. It's not as rare as you think, as I know a few of my friends are the same.

Choke, Chuck Palahniuk

#13945 - 09/17/09 01:03 AM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: RainbowUnderwear]
Graham Offline
veteran

Originally Posted By: RainbowUnderwear
I've a few random hairs on my aerolas and breasts, but it's like four total and I pluck them. It's not as rare as you think, as I know a few of my friends are the same.

Yes, I remember my mother telling me she had a few and she would pluck them too. I know, it's a strange conversation between mother and son, but we were a very liberal family, sexually speaking.

So I guess in some cultures women have them and pluck them. In others they just let them grow wild. In China, where I live, generally men and women don't shave, trim or wax anything. It all grows wild.

I heard a joke once about penis size. It goes like this:

"how do you make your penis 2" longer?
Shave your pubes"

It's true that it has a visually enhancing effect.

#13947 - 09/17/09 02:40 AM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: Graham]
pinkFlames Offline
veteran

Loc: Australia
I'm 'trimmed' at the moment. I started shaving for my own personal reasons a couple of months ago but can't always keep it up. I'm not a contortionist and honestly I find it frustratingly difficult. Plus if I shave too closely, I get ingrown hairs, razor rash and any regrowth snags on my knickers and toilet paper.

I would never shave just because a man told me to, if he can't handle me natural, that's his loss. I went 20 years between shaves.

Regarding hairs in teeth, my guy has a long beard, so dropped hairs are common in my bedroom, usually from his face. He's not shaved downstairs and to me, it does not really interrupt the flow to remove the occasional hair, it's really up to how it's handled.

I've never been with a man who shaved his pubes and honestly pictures I've seen of men who have shaved their pubic hair look silly when the tummy and legs are still hairy.

I'm actually thinking of shaving again in the next day or two, despite the hassle but it would be because I felt like it no other reason.

#13959 - 09/17/09 11:11 AM Re: Pubic hair survey: Natural, trimmed, or shaved [Re: pinkFlames]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
I like some pubic hair on men. I love the look of a nice erection with hair at the base. I know alot of men shave it to make themselves look bigger, but I think it just looks too pre-pubescent. But it wouldn't be a deal breaker for me either!

Edited by Firefly (09/17/09 11:11 AM)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.