Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 6 of 12 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 >
Topic Options
#12445 - 08/12/09 09:47 AM Re: Girls; Unwanted Erection Poll [Re: jiji]
mugwump1 Offline
addict

Loc: UK
Originally Posted By: jiji
Noctis, I'm not sure, but I think the high angle will decrease (become more horizontal) with time and use. I'm guessing this is because the suspensory ligaments (what holds the erect penis up at that angle) gradually wear, or at least relax. I know of a lot of guys who wish they had a higher angle. Some of them had it when they were younger and lost it over time.
I can vouch for this. I flatter myself that it's down to gravity and heroic feats of penetrative stamina, but it's just part of aging and I think it probably starts fairly early. I agree with jiji that surgery's something best avoiding - I'd be happy with my old more routine 45 degrees, and never found it a problem.

As long as you can comfortably bend to 90 degrees with your body, I'm pretty sure you'll be fine for most purposes.
Indeed - it's only likely to be problematical if your partner's on top and gets carried away, pulling it downward. Sometimes you have to just lay down the law on that score, as it's going to be no fun for either of you if it gets broken.

#12456 - 08/12/09 05:44 PM Re: Girls; Unwanted Erection Poll [Re: mugwump1]
jiji Offline
enthusiast

Originally Posted By: RainbowUnderwear
If for some reason you need a down-pointing erection, one trick I've discovered is holding the flacid penis down and allowing the erection to form in that position. You have to hold it there with a hand or something else, but it saves you having to forcibly yank it downward from an up-pointing angle (ouch).

That just doesn't sound comfortable.. lol

Haha, it isn't really. The things we'll subject ourselves to for you girls...
You have me and I have you

#12459 - 08/12/09 06:10 PM Re: Girls; Unwanted Erection Poll [Re: jiji]
Noctis Offline
journeyman

Loc: Canada
I'm 20 so it could be the reason i guess. Thanks a lot for the tips Jiji. For some reason my dick is hard as steel but i can still move it around, just not as much as some people unfortunately. I'll try your trick and hope for the best, but one thing's for sure is that i'll never get a surgery for my dick, heard too many horror stories.

#12461 - 08/12/09 08:12 PM Re: Girls; Unwanted Erection Poll [Re: Firefly]
Woody Offline

Originally Posted By: Firefly
Sometimes, with erections that point at the chin, theres a problem with moving it away from the completely upright postion. What that means, is there isn't really a variety of positions that can be done. You may be pretty much ALWAYS stuck with missionary.

I realize that. I mentioned in another thread that my girlfriend had just told me about a former boyfriend who had exactly that problem... his erection pressed firmly against his abdomen, and even missionary left him sore. I can imagine! My erection won't bend downward at all, and even though it's straight out in front of me, that does impose some minor limitations. (For example, cowgirl is painful, but reverse cowgirl is no problem.) If I actually did point at my chin, I'm not sure I'd even be able to use it! lol That definitely wouldn't be worth it!

I'm not sure, either, how much flexibility is normal. I'm not totally rigid, of course, but I don't bend very far in any direction. To the side, maybe 10 degrees or so, and upward to about 45, I guess. Anything past that gets painful very quickly. That's really the main reason for loose pants... I know I'm going to get erections, and I know I can't really conceal them. I can make it a little less noticeable at best, at the cost of a lot of discomfort, or I can do what I've always done... be comfortable and ignore it. The secondary reason is that I'm not comfortable in anything tight anyway... I had boxers even as a kid. I guess if I'd always worn tighty whities, it wouldn't bother me. laugh

#12464 - 08/12/09 08:47 PM Re: Girls; Unwanted Erection Poll [Re: Woody]
jiji Offline
enthusiast

I hear you Woody. My natural state is about 60 degrees from horizontal or a mere 30 degrees from my abdomen, when standing straight up. There's no problem bringing it closer to my abdomen, but that's pretty useless. Fortunately I can bend it down to a 90 degree angle with my body pretty comfortably, though it's still "springy." More than that is not comfortable though.

I'm probably naive, but I would have thought the standard cowgirl position would be more comfortable than the reverse. I guess it depends on whether your girl likes to lean forward or back.

Either way, I guess this underscores the importance of communication between partners. God forbid an impulsive move results in something breaking. Youch!

#12466 - 08/12/09 10:19 PM Re: Girls; Unwanted Erection Poll [Re: jiji]
Woody Offline

I guess it depends on the people, jiji. We can do standard cowgirl if she leans forward, with her hands on my chest or shoulders, but if she sits straight up, I'm in pain! If it's reverse, then she has more freedom to move as she wants (up to a point) without worrying about hurting me, and her hands are free to enhance her own pleasure. Three guesses which she prefers... lol!

That aside, I wish I had your flexibility even if it was only upward... that would be very useful for concealment. grin

#12467 - 08/12/09 11:04 PM Re: Girls; Unwanted Erection Poll [Re: Woody]
jiji Offline
enthusiast

I'm sure it helps, but even with my angle, if I were only wearing boxers and sweats, I'd be in trouble. Actually, even with briefs or "boxer-briefs" I run into concealment problems if I'm wearing loose-fitting pants or shorts.

How do we ever manage in swimming trunks? Cold water, I suppose. grin

#12468 - 08/12/09 11:33 PM Re: Girls; Unwanted Erection Poll [Re: newguy234]
newguy234 Offline
journeyman

I didn't know, that bending your erection was a problem for guys,I can bend it in any direction, probly cause it dingles, but your penis really ban break?

#12469 - 08/13/09 12:05 AM Re: Girls; Unwanted Erection Poll [Re: newguy234]
jiji Offline
enthusiast

Everybody's different newguy. If you can bend in any direction, that probably gives you (and your partner) a lot of flexibility.

Yes, you can "break" your penis or severely injure it if it's bent too hard or too far, especially along the shaft when rigid. I wouldn't advise doing it.

#12470 - 08/13/09 12:40 AM Re: Girls; Unwanted Erection Poll [Re: newguy234]
Woody Offline

Heh - Don't start me on swimming trunks! I let my girlfriend pick them for me, and avoid mirrors! lol! That, and keep a towel handy to hold in front of me... blush

As far as being able to bend it when you're erect, I guess some guys can and some can't, and some are in between... but yeah, you can break it. It makes me hurt just to think about it! cry

Edit: You beat me to it, jiji!

Edited by Woody (08/13/09 12:41 AM)

Page 6 of 12 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.