Welcome to the altPenis Discussion Forums
Please keep your postings on-topic and play nice.
Your use of this forum indicates your agreement to our terms of use.
All posts by new members are moderated to reduce spam.

Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#18816 - 02/25/10 06:30 PM Re: I have been masturbating frequently [Re: Lou]
Owen33 Offline
stranger

Lou, thank you very much for your reply.

I am very sorry you are not feeling better yet. I was deeply moved by your compassionate presence here.

What are your plans now? Is another surgery with dr. Hsu an option for you? Maybe you could do emobilization of this vein?

I really hope you have improvement.

#20096 - 04/12/10 10:56 AM Re: I have been masturbating frequently [Re: Owen33]
Grifter Offline
journeyman

This is a big bump, but I just want to say that I'm still around and still haven't had the surgery done. It's a big sum of money for a young guy like me, so I'm still saving up, but I'm almost there. I'll visit Dr. Hsu in May or June.

softglans, who had the surgery performed, started another forum specifically to help people with ED, but I won't link to it because I'm not sure if that is allowed here. (you can find it by Googling "Geng Long Hsu"). There his new username reflects his results, which he says are excellent (100% erection quality).

Lou, since a European doctor operated on you, I am guessing that Dr. Hsu had to perform "salvaging" surgery on you. This is more expensive but also maybe more difficult.

#20361 - 04/22/10 05:26 AM Re: I have been masturbating frequently [Re: softglans]
Ethan Hunt Offline
stranger

Loc: CA
that is just a cause of regular masturbation ...i know masturbation doesn't affect a lot to your physical health but it really lose the erection and sexual desires after that...take a rest for your sexual desires for 2-3 weeks and see the result..

#22549 - 07/05/10 06:15 AM Re: I have been masturbating frequently [Re: Ethan Hunt]
Grifter Offline
journeyman

Another big bump here to say that I did indeed have the surgery performed and, thus far, it appears to have been a success.

If you have a venous leak and wish to know additional details, PM me, but here I'll keep it short.

The surgery was rather painful at the start, but then the local anesthetic kicks in and you feel nothing. The two weeks post-surgery are also a rough ride for various reasons, but I'm through the worst of it and my erections are very nearly 100% rigidity. The best thing is that they never vanish while I'm turned on, which was the biggest problem before.

My penis has increased slightly in girth post-surgery (probably just because the blood is now trapped without any venous leaks to drain it out). I also lost about half an inch of length (post-op shortening), but it's a temporary thing and I've noticed gradual improvement. Another man who underwent surgery told me it took him 10 weeks post-surgery to return to his max length.

I haven't been able to use it yet because even though I no longer feel pain during erections; I need to take it easy on my equipment for a little while longer. I can tell that my girlfriend will be happy with it though. smile

#22551 - 07/05/10 11:24 AM Re: I have been masturbating frequently [Re: Grifter]
OlderMan Offline

Glad to hear it, Grifter! Keep us updated.

#22554 - 07/05/10 03:07 PM Re: I have been masturbating frequently [Re: OlderMan]
Firefly Offline
Esteemed Member

Loc: United States
Thats great news Grifter!

#22560 - 07/06/10 09:09 AM Re: I have been masturbating frequently [Re: Firefly]
Grifter Offline
journeyman

Thanks you two! (And you, particularly, Firefly, for your kind support in the past). I'll be sure to keep the forum updated. So far so good though.

#23021 - 07/17/10 11:28 AM Re: I have been masturbating frequently [Re: softglans]
gamer_reg Offline
enthusiast

I am 55 and have masturbated all my life. To be honest, I have never found woman or man that gives me an orgasm as nice as I give myself. To the point that eventually I just quit trying to find one.

#24160 - 08/14/10 12:05 AM Re: I have been masturbating frequently [Re: gamer_reg]
Grifter Offline
journeyman

Another big bump to say that my erection quality is now 100%. For the first times in years I have nocturnal erections, morning erections, even spontaneous erections--it's fantastic! Before surgery, erections were difficult to achieve and easy to lose; now they're easy to achieve and difficult to lose!

I also recovered fully from the post-operative shortening, and as an added benefit I have increased sensitivity--I think the proper blood flow accounts for that.

#24161 - 08/14/10 12:13 AM Re: I have been masturbating frequently [Re: Grifter]
skinback Offline
enthusiast

Loc: United States
Originally Posted By: Grifter
Another big bump to say that my erection quality is now 100%. For the first times in years I have nocturnal erections, morning erections, even spontaneous erections--it's fantastic! Before surgery, erections were difficult to achieve and easy to lose; now they're easy to achieve and difficult to lose!

I also recovered fully from the post-operative shortening, and as an added benefit I have increased sensitivity--I think the proper blood flow accounts for that.

Sounds like time to drop by the "Morning Wood" thread, and write a celebratory note of your own. Congratulations, sounds like you've got a lot of good times coming up on the horizon. You've certainly earned it!

Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

The Question Of Size | Pecker Predicaments | Enlargement | Erectile Issues
Circumcision | Penis Peculiarities | Culture & History | The Male Condition
altPenis Home Page | Discussion Forums | Terms of Use

Copyright 2000 - 2012 altPenis.com and its licensors. All rights reserved.